Author Topic: test p vs test e question for those who did them both  (Read 39880 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: test p vs test e question for those who did them both
« Reply #175 on: August 07, 2013, 12:37:28 PM »

my problem with AI's is that your using one compound to offset the sides from another compound. I don't believe in this. just don't use those compounds which cause the sides or lower the dose. like using a diuretic. why use a diuretic when you can control your carbs instead and the compounds that cause the retention.

if you can work around it, work around it instead of turning your body into a chemical dumpsite. you'll be healthier for it. when everyone's bodies are tapping out from years of a use you'll still look great long after. and really, for me that's what it's all about. longevity and looking good for years to come.

to each their own. almost fell into the trap. like using clonopin to help me sleep when on high dose tren. finally I was like what the fuck am I doing?! for what, you know? at that point I made a decision to be healthier. my body has rewarded me for it. if your body is holding water there's a reason for it. eliminate the reason. don't mask the problem with more drugs. work with your body not against it

b

ukjeff

« Reply #176 on: August 07, 2013, 12:42:15 PM »

my problem with AI's is that your using one compound to offset the sides from another compound. I don't believe in this. just don't use those compounds which cause the sides or lower the dose. like using a diuretic. why use a diuretic when you can control your carbs instead and the compounds that cause the retention.

if you can work around it, work around it instead of turning your body into a chemical dumpsite. you'll be healthier for it. when everyone's bodies are tapping out from years of a use you'll still look great long after. and really, for me that's what it's all about. longevity and looking good for years to come.

to each their own. almost fell into the trap. like using clonopin to help me sleep when on high dose tren. finally I was like what the fuck am I doing?! for what, you know? at that point I made a decision to be healthier. my body has rewarded me for it. if your body is holding water there's a reason for it. eliminate the reason. don't mask the problem with more drugs. work with your body not against it

Good post
I once knew a guy who took ephedrine to train and then Nubian to sleep later??
I suggested he stop using ephedrine, he didn't listen and ended up his wife kicked him out and he ended up with all his veins shot in his arms and a heroine addict.

Hes fine now by the way.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: August 07, 2013, 01:03:50 PM »
fucking hell something we all agree on

dont take drugs to combat the effect of the other drugs you take its a slippery slope
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: August 07, 2013, 01:09:48 PM »

ya dude this past time attracts compulsive personalities plus lets face it if you don't have a body image disorder when you start you'll soon have one albeit in varying degrees of complexity.

combine all those factors it's easy to see how guys fall into the trap of using this compound to offset that anabolic using this rec drug to offset the pain from sore joints, using ghb to sleep. etc etc.

so you get to a point where all of a sudden your 5 ways fucked and don't know how it happened. not good. some guys grow out if it, and use this past time for the right reasons. the rest either burn out (david dearth that barbarian brother, Derek Anthony ) die (art atwood, nasser, chris benoit and how many others) or quit- how many guys in their 40's still even try? how many guys just quit training- 70-80%?  that's why I got such mad respect for groink and yes, you :D cause at 40 shit changes. the body is different. less adaptable to stress. poorer recovery rate. so much harder now than when we were 30. and that what makes the victory of achievement that much sweeter.
b

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: August 07, 2013, 01:29:42 PM »
ya dude this past time attracts compulsive personalities plus lets face it if you don't have a body image disorder when you start you'll soon have one albeit in varying degrees of complexity.

combine all those factors it's easy to see how guys fall into the trap of using this compound to offset that anabolic using this rec drug to offset the pain from sore joints, using ghb to sleep. etc etc.

so you get to a point where all of a sudden your 5 ways fucked and don't know how it happened. not good. some guys grow out if it, and use this past time for the right reasons. the rest either burn out (david dearth that barbarian brother, Derek Anthony ) die (art atwood, nasser, chris benoit and how many others) or quit- how many guys in their 40's still even try? how many guys just quit training- 70-80%?  that's why I got such mad respect for groink and yes, you :D cause at 40 shit changes. the body is different. less adaptable to stress. poorer recovery rate. so much harder now than when we were 30. and that what makes the victory of achievement that much sweeter.

thanks brother. Yup that's exactly how I feel, you took the words out of my mouth. I get tempted all the time to go balls out and run a hefty cycle and turn into a freak of nature..., but then I think of what I could be doing to myself health wise, I'm not a kid, not even close these days. So I bitch out again, and run a nother little tren cycle.

and when I come off, there is no PCT involved... I just deal with it and get 100 percent clean. I'm sure Jeff can attest to this as well, but it's funny because everyone here call me arrogant and self centered... I probably appreciate my physique more than anyone else here and every day that I can still hold on to it is a blessing

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 07, 2013, 01:32:41 PM »
thanks brother. Yup that's exactly how I feel, you took the words out of my mouth. I get tempted all the time to go balls out and run a hefty cycle and turn into a freak of nature..., but then I think of what I could be doing to myself health wise, I'm not a kid, not even close these days. So I bitch out again, and run a nother little tren cycle.

and when I come off, there is no PCT involved... I just deal with it and get 100 percent clean. I'm sure Jeff can attest to this as well, but it's funny because everyone here call me arrogant and self centered... I probably appreciate my physique more than anyone else here and every day that I can still hold on to it is a blessing

nice to see an element of humbleness

we are all fighting our age

the older you get the more it means
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 07, 2013, 01:39:27 PM »
groink why come off. esp at our age? just run low dose year round and keep and eye to your bloodwork. test is much more than an anabolic to create or preserve lean tissue, it's our sex hormone, keeps us younger, improves our overall mental state. so much upside to just staying on if your smart about it. esp now lets be honest- we've lived the best half of our lives. might as well squeeze what we can out of the last half, but with an eye to our overall health and well being.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #182 on: August 07, 2013, 01:42:46 PM »

I totally agree with you here, however i am one to not care how I look until the finishing product has arrived, so I would never use an AI cause I don't care how much water retention I have until the day of.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #183 on: August 07, 2013, 02:05:10 PM »
what exactly are you asking  ??? , paper work shows, prop is in the fastest and out the fastest, test cyp is in the slowest and out the slowest and test e is close to test cyp but a little slower.

The interesting thing is that Test E actually increases plasma levels faster than prop. It has a longer "tail" though, so it's longer acting. Within like 8 hours there's a big increase in test from enanthate.
I looked it up a while ago when that joker Emeric Delzceg made this claim, I doubted it but checked the reference he gave and it was correct.

I could find it again if anyone is at all interested but won't bother otherwise. :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #184 on: August 07, 2013, 02:11:35 PM »
post a current pic or that statement means nothing.

nothing personal bro, just a ton of bullshitters around here.
Bouncer is living the dream.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: August 07, 2013, 02:12:51 PM »
groink why come off. esp at our age? just run low dose year round and keep and eye to your bloodwork. test is much more than an anabolic to create or preserve lean tissue, it's our sex hormone, keeps us younger, improves our overall mental state. so much upside to just staying on if your smart about it. esp now lets be honest- we've lived the best half of our lives. might as well squeeze what we can out of the last half, but with an eye to our overall health and well being.

The problem some people have is that they can't always be sure they can get what they need. How many great sources have went down, or scammed at some point? Some people can't throw a bunch of Watson and doctor visits on their insurance.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #186 on: August 07, 2013, 02:19:02 PM »
The interesting thing is that Test E actually increases plasma levels faster than prop. It has a longer "tail" though, so it's longer acting. Within like 8 hours there's a big increase in test from enanthate.
I looked it up a while ago when that joker Emeric Delzceg made this claim, I doubted it but checked the reference he gave and it was correct.

I could find it again if anyone is at all interested but won't bother otherwise. :D

This IS true, I have seen the research you are referring to.... but IIRC it was test cyp.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #187 on: August 07, 2013, 02:28:03 PM »
This IS true, I have seen the research you are referring to.... but IIRC it was test cyp.

I'm pretty sure it was Enanthate.

But in any case I also saw some recent comments from this guy who calls himself "Animal", the guy who made/makes tren kits. Sharp guy with an abrasive personality. He said Cyp is a type pf ester that the body tries to get rid of quick due to it being a "complicated ester", that it probably isn't as bioavailable as Enanthate, and that it's inferior to E.

He also made the claim that Tren Hex behaves almsot identically to Tren Ace as far as pharmacokinetics. But I don't know chemistry and can't look at a chemical formula and make any type of deductions, so I don't know if there's anything to what he says.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #188 on: August 07, 2013, 02:29:59 PM »

I actually agree with this somewhat, every time I take a lay off, I take 500 mg of test e and within 24 hours i am feeling it big time. So ya it goes in real fast.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: August 07, 2013, 02:36:30 PM »

But in any case I also saw some recent comments from this guy who calls himself "Animal", the guy who made/makes tren kits. Sharp guy with an abrasive personality. He said Cyp is a type pf ester that the body tries to get rid of quick due to it being a "complicated ester", that it probably isn't as bioavailable as Enanthate, and that it's inferior to E.

He also made the claim that Tren Hex behaves almsot identically to Tren Ace as far as pharmacokinetics. But I don't know chemistry and can't look at a chemical formula and make any type of deductions, so I don't know if there's anything to what he says.

Do you have any insight on that trestolone acetate I'm taking ? I think it's very effective... I'm curious what the chemical guys. Around the boards think of it

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 07, 2013, 02:37:56 PM »
Do you have any insight on that trestolone acetate I'm taking ? I think it's very effective... I'm curious what the chemical guys. Around the boards think of it
It's called taking a pharmacy.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #191 on: August 07, 2013, 02:40:51 PM »

Is Animal still around? is a-kits still up? haven't heard from him in fucking years! (was Mr.Vega on VariX a decade ago. lol)

I've always used/preferred test e since reading literature pointing out a 2-3day 'peak' and a 11-13 day half life.. which I why I switched to 2-3day/wk inj's of enan.  besides, it's easier to produce 300-350mg/ml enan (as opposed to cyp), so it cuts oil from 15cc's down to 8-10cc's per week.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: August 07, 2013, 02:42:28 PM »
Van, I've been given some tren hex its 50mg/ml - seen some varied responses to how often you should pin it, was going to go with EOD - what do you reckon?

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #193 on: August 07, 2013, 02:42:54 PM »
It's called taking a pharmacy.

Really... it's an OTC prohormone genius.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #194 on: August 07, 2013, 02:43:57 PM »

insight about what? tren ace in general? or a particular 'brand'?

in general, it's the absolute king of anabolic steroids. mg per mg nothing is more effective. (well, except a couple orals.. but safety-wise, you can't run them more than a month).

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: August 07, 2013, 02:44:13 PM »
Really... it's an OTC prohormone genius.
::)

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: August 07, 2013, 02:50:41 PM »

in general, it's the absolute king of anabolic steroids. mg per mg nothing is more effective. (well, except a couple orals.. but safety-wise, you can't run them more than a month).

No bud....trestolone... it's not a typo. It's a new desigher. They sell it as methyl-tren 550 in capsule form.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #197 on: August 07, 2013, 02:50:44 PM »
Is Animal still around? is a-kits still up? haven't heard from him in fucking years! (was Mr.Vega on VariX a decade ago. lol)

I've always used/preferred test e since reading literature pointing out a 2-3day 'peak' and a 11-13 day half life.. which I why I switched to 2-3day/wk inj's of enan.  besides, it's easier to produce 300-350mg/ml enan (as opposed to cyp), so it cuts oil from 15cc's down to 8-10cc's per week.

Yeah he has a forum still, don't know if it's invite only or what, but my log-in still works and I check it occasionally.

Enanthate actually only has a half life of about 4 days (3.8 days +/- 0.9 days). I was arguing about this with OTH a while back but that's what the textbooks say. I know online steroid profiles say 10.5 day half-life but there's no references anywhere for that claim.

Pharmacology of testosterone preparations
H.M. Behre, C. Wang, D.J. Handelsman and E. Nieschlag

Notice the T-Max (The amount of time that a drug is present at the maximum concentration in serum) values between prop and enanthate.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #198 on: August 07, 2013, 02:52:52 PM »

I don't know anything about, never looked for info on that compound. Trestolone is MENT, wasn't the product you're taking some type of pro-hormone for trestolone?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: August 07, 2013, 03:22:38 PM »

bullshit. save nonsense like this for bbing.com where everyone just repeats what they hear online in order to look like they know what they are talking about.
b