Author Topic: test p vs test e question for those who did them both  (Read 39868 times)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
Re: test p vs test e question for those who did them both
« Reply #125 on: August 06, 2013, 04:49:46 PM »
Was under the impression you should avoid extra scar tissue whenever possible, might give it a go...I'm a novice  ;D

Whats a typical stack look like for you?

Speaking on the scar tissue issue. The argue could be made that more volume (2cc's) per shot could leave more scar tissue then multiple shots with half the volume.

I'm just running 600mgs Test Per week at the moment.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2013, 04:57:46 PM »
Speaking on the scar tissue issue. The argue could be made that more volume (2cc's) per shot could leave more scar tissue then multiple shots with half the volume.

Interesting...never heard that before!

Test E I assume, guessing you aren't cruising at that dose, so why just test?

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2013, 05:20:45 PM »

Test E I assume, guessing you aren't cruising at that dose, so why just test?

Test E yes, no not cruising, 600mgs is the most I have ever run actually.

I like the look that just test E gives me. i dont hold a ton of water like others but I do like to hold a bit.

Cannot run tren on any dose. nips puff right up and I turn into an absolute asshole, far worse then I am now.  :D

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2013, 05:35:37 PM »
Gal, so if I were to run 300mg a week of test E, you'd suggest splitting that into 2/3 shots?

I will be upping the dose soon, just been OFF for a few months and waiting for student loan   ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2013, 06:16:49 PM »

get rid for the 23G 1 inch syringes and back load a 5/8's insulin pin and you'll never have to worry about it.
b

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2013, 06:22:05 PM »
get rid for the 23G 1 inch syringes and back load a 5/8's insulin pin and you'll never have to worry about it.

I've been able to find 27g and 30 g luer lock needles. Much less time consuming..

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 06, 2013, 06:28:49 PM »
I've been able to find 27g and 30 g luer lock needles. Much less time consuming..

ya insulin pins are money for any kind of oil. fuck those horse gauge pins.
b

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: August 06, 2013, 06:30:38 PM »

damn i love my 23g 1.5s and i have used plenty of slin pins. i hate short needles i lose oil too often with them. 1nch minimum for everything except triceps but ive only done those a couple of times. used a 5/8 pin and felt i could have defo gone deeper. i put my 1x weekly 2.5 cc of deca and .5cc of test half and half in each delt with a 25g 1" pin. glutes for anything over 3cc though. cant do quads anymore i just get pain from them. put the oil DEEP in the muscle, stops you losing oil and you wont bleed for shit AND no stupid looking lumps anywhere.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 06, 2013, 06:31:47 PM »
ya insulin pins are money for any kind of oil. fuck those horse gauge pins.

I just wish they came a little longer to get deeper in the muscle. I can see an oil lump at injection sites with these 1/2 inch needles lol

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 06, 2013, 06:32:23 PM »
damn i love my 23g 1.5s and i have used plenty of slin pins. i hate short needles i lose oil too often with them. 1nch minimum for everything except triceps but ive only done those a couple of times. used a 5/8 pin and felt i could have defo gone deeper. i put my 1x weekly 2.5 cc of deca and .5cc of test half and half in each delt with a 25g 1" pin. glutes for anything over 3cc though. cant do quads anymore i just get pain from them. put the oil DEEP in the muscle, stops you losing oil and you wont bleed for shit AND no stupid looking lumps anywhere.

i never get lumps w a 5/8ths slin pin, and i ALWAYS got them w a 23g. go figure.
b

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 06, 2013, 06:34:13 PM »
i never get lumps w a 5/8ths slin pin, and i ALWAYS got them w a 23g. go figure.

What injection sites do you use?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2013, 06:35:32 PM »
I just wish they came a little longer to get deeper in the muscle. I can see an oil lump at injection sites with these 1/2 inch needles lol

go a half cc per site. i use delts exculsively.
b

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: August 06, 2013, 06:37:28 PM »

really? damn i hate slins. they dont hurt and i guess are more conveniant.. but my gear is so damn thin it leaks out and I HATE losing gear as should any of us.. get it nice and deep and no worries. i dont mind a bit of pain for that benefit. plus im always scared that tiny little slin pin needle is going to bend in me or break off in side me haha

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: August 06, 2013, 06:40:22 PM »
same exact thing for me.

the test e look while not eating like a swine is quite something, best quality with just the right amount of bit water, which helps so much in so many things.

tren, same here, niples grow and inflame immediately, so fast that its scary ,like an alergic reaction.

the other who run 500 or less and hold tons of water its all their own fault,they dont diet properly.

test e is disastrous on a shit diet, absolute catasrophic things will happen.

yup, diet must be strict on test E or you will look like shit. strict diet + test E = optimal look IMO

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: August 06, 2013, 06:41:16 PM »

oh that explains it then. i put up to 1.5cc in my delts. half cc is nothing to put in there.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: August 06, 2013, 06:41:54 PM »
Gal, so if I were to run 300mg a week of test E, you'd suggest splitting that into 2/3 shots?

I will be upping the dose soon, just been OFF for a few months and waiting for student loan   ;D
nah, 300mgs is not big enough dose to split. i would start splitting the dose to twice per week at the 500mg dose

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 06, 2013, 06:42:23 PM »

No wonder...maybe 2ccs is a little excessive lol

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: August 06, 2013, 06:43:15 PM »
i inject with 25G but i get your point on the slin pins. i have done it before, takes a little too long to push out for my taste.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: August 06, 2013, 06:45:01 PM »
i just switched over to delts a couple months ago after years of quad and glute shots. i dont know what the fuck I was waiting for, delts are fucken painless. add to that the little extra temporary size i get in each delt from the cc of test in each delt each week and its a win win.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: August 06, 2013, 06:51:10 PM »
i just switched over to delts a couple months ago after years of quad and glute shots. i dont know what the fuck I was waiting for, delts are fucken painless. add to that the little extra temporary size i get in each delt from the cc of test in each delt each week and its a win win.

plus your delts look huge for a few days  ;D even if its just temporary..

get it nice and deep use a 1 inch needle. your delts are big you can go deep in there trust me

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: August 06, 2013, 07:00:31 PM »
plus your delts look huge for a few days  ;D even if its just temporary..

get it nice and deep use a 1 inch needle. your delts are big you can go deep in there trust me
yes, thats exactly what i just said. lol

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #146 on: August 06, 2013, 08:29:59 PM »

This is what I've been lead to believe as well. Test E/C twice a week for me.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #147 on: August 06, 2013, 08:32:59 PM »

Boom! This!

The only shots I've ever used for any AAS is 27guage 1/2" Slin pins. So easy and painless.

I'm a low dose guy though, I've never had the need to inject more than 1 cc at a time.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #148 on: August 06, 2013, 08:33:10 PM »
yup, diet must be strict on test E or you will look like shit. strict diet + test E = optimal look IMO

my diet is complete shit and I don't look like shit... and i'm on 4 guy's weekly doses worth of Enanthate. lol

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: August 06, 2013, 08:48:18 PM »
my diet is complete shit and I don't look like shit...
post a current pic or that statement means nothing.

nothing personal bro, just a ton of bullshitters around here.