Author Topic: test p vs test e question for those who did them both  (Read 39874 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: test p vs test e question for those who did them both
« Reply #200 on: August 07, 2013, 03:23:58 PM »
bullshit. save nonsense like this for bbing.com where everyone just repeats what they hear online in order to look like they know what they are talking about.
Coming from the guy who loves the feeling of throbbing kidneys.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: August 07, 2013, 03:25:47 PM »
The jaw and throat pain I got from adex was horrible. I feel bad for people with cancer that take this shit.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #202 on: August 07, 2013, 03:28:11 PM »
Coming from the guy who loves the feeling of throbbing kidneys.

fuck off gimp. there are men talking here. go participate in one of army of cums many worthless threads cause your 0.02 isn't welcome, noticed or even cared for here.

b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: August 07, 2013, 03:30:32 PM »
fuck off gimp. there are men talking here. go participate in one of army of cums many worthless threads cause your 0.02 isn't welcome, noticed or even cared for here.

My point was valid. You enjoy painful kidneys. Why should someone listen to you? What if they do not enjoy the suffering like you do?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: August 07, 2013, 03:37:12 PM »
My point was valid. You enjoy painful kidneys. Why should someone listen to you? What if they do not enjoy the suffering like you do?

people will listen to me cause unlike you some people care about what they look like, and some of us unlike you know what they are talking about and can contribute more to a discussion than your stupidity. lol

epic irony coming from a guy who's destroying his liver. I get my blood work done 2x a year. you? my kidneys and associated blood work show no elevations that are alarming let alone troubling.

you on the other hand are obese, ugly and stupid.

:D

b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: August 07, 2013, 03:38:34 PM »
people will listen to me cause unlike you some people care about what they look like, and some of us unlike you know what they are talking about and can contribute more to a discussion than your stupidity. lol

epic irony coming from a guy who's destroying his liver. I get my blood work done 2x a year. you? my kidneys and associated blood work show no elevations that are alarming let alone troubling.

you on the other hand are obese, ugly and stupid.

:D

;D

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: August 07, 2013, 03:56:56 PM »

my problem with AI's is that your using one compound to offset the sides from another compound. I don't believe in this. just don't use those compounds which cause the sides or lower the dose. like using a diuretic. why use a diuretic when you can control your carbs instead and the compounds that cause the retention.

if you can work around it, work around it instead of turning your body into a chemical dumpsite. you'll be healthier for it. when everyone's bodies are tapping out from years of a use you'll still look great long after. and really, for me that's what it's all about. longevity and looking good for years to come.

to each their own. almost fell into the trap. like using clonopin to help me sleep when on high dose tren. finally I was like what the fuck am I doing?! for what, you know? at that point I made a decision to be healthier. my body has rewarded me for it. if your body is holding water there's a reason for it. eliminate the reason. don't mask the problem with more drugs. work with your body not against it

while I see your point, if i followed this i would not even be able to use test. my nips puff up and slowly develop gyno even as low as 300mgs test e per week. so i use nolv (very low dose 10mgs per day is enough) to prevent gyno from forming.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: August 07, 2013, 04:08:47 PM »
will you please shut the fuck up or contribute something useful for once?jesus wept

the bouncer is actualy living the life, he doing things you couldnt even dream of.if you knew, youd down a gallon of vodka.the bouncer has been places and is very discreet and smart guy, meanwhile , you are a daft alcoholi self pitying twatfaced idiot.
any human with least self respect would have withdrawn from this board.

serious start own threads, asshole-face, stay out where you cant contribute useful things on the topic.
you girl are clogging up the best threads with your caco[phonia-verbal diarrhea

its about time ron does something about this.

stay out of the decent threads, mongoloid
Stop being so damn serious. There are only a few ways to pin a donkey.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: August 07, 2013, 04:12:06 PM »
choke on aids infested cock, you piece of vomit
Hateful post reported to Ron. Actually, I didn't report anything to Ron. I am not Gallonpussy.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #209 on: August 07, 2013, 04:16:55 PM »
bullshit. save nonsense like this for bbing.com where everyone just repeats what they hear online in order to look like they know what they are talking about.

ok fuckface, how long would you run Mibolerone or methyltrienolone? 6 months? or is it the mg/mg reference you were talking about? you wanna compare a mg of methytri to a mg or trenbolone?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #210 on: August 07, 2013, 04:27:55 PM »
fuck off, you look like shit and try to make up for that by talking baloonies about exotic drugs.what a clown.

listen, bufoon, can tell whatever you want about drugs, the drugs arent what is gonna make or break a physique.

theres no secret super exotic drug out there thatll do magical things.

whateverr you have ran, you look like a bloofy mess.

nothing 'exotic' dude. methyltri is no more 'exotic' than halo.

what ever happened to your t3 and methyltest 'stack' and eating ants for protein Nicky poo? u ever perfect your "Garage door presses"?  ::)

and a 'bloofy mess'? bwhahaha...

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: August 07, 2013, 04:41:28 PM »
yo, i dont hope anything bad for you, but dont be suprised if it happens anyway some time later on.

fuck that, i will chug letro like shitstainzo chugs booze.

you will never see gyno on me homeslice.  8)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #212 on: August 07, 2013, 04:45:24 PM »
I totally agree with you here, however i am one to not care how I look until the finishing product has arrived, so I would never use an AI cause I don't care how much water retention I have until the day of.

Do you not find an AI would help stay leaner not just with water but fat as aromitizing gear can increase fat too right? And what about gyno lumps or did you get the op. Also when you are water logged pre contest dont you wonder how your condition is progressing, its hard to guage where your at with bloat.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #213 on: August 07, 2013, 05:15:08 PM »
Do you not find an AI would help stay leaner not just with water but fat as aromitizing gear can increase fat too right? And what about gyno lumps or did you get the op. Also when you are water logged pre contest dont you wonder how your condition is progressing, its hard to guage where your at with bloat.
My objective is 2 things and only 2 things and what happens in between means nothing to me, zero, nada.

1. get all the body fat off.

2. get all the water out.

That is it, simple as abc, AI is not needed for my objectives.

And yes got the operation done, cost me over 5 grand  ;)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: August 07, 2013, 05:16:40 PM »

And yes got the operation done, cost me over 5 grand  ;)

did they do a good job? i have seen some where the nip looks inverted and makes the chest look almost as bad as pre surgery.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #215 on: August 07, 2013, 05:21:18 PM »
did they do a good job? i have seen some where the nip looks inverted and makes the chest look almost as bad as pre surgery.
My pics, that I am sure you may have seen are all taken post operation, it looks great, that was over 5 years ago, have not touched one AI or nothing and not a single sign of any return of gyno whatsoever, so hats off to Dr. Lista, the best of the best in my neck of the woods.

afterdark318

• Getbig I
« Reply #216 on: August 08, 2013, 11:19:08 AM »
Lots of good info in this thread, especially that study Van_Bilderass posted come as surprise for me.

Gal/no one  what do you personally consider as ideal dosage when the goal is fullness but keeping water retention at bay when going to use test E only(using the ,,diet,, and under 6% BF)? 500mg?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: August 08, 2013, 11:22:21 AM »
Lots of good info in this thread, especially that study Van_Bilderass posted come as surprise for me.

Gal/no one  what do you personally consider as ideal dosage when the goal is fullness but keeping water retention at bay when going to use test E only(using the ,,diet,, and under 6% BF)? 500mg?

are you saying you love the cock
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 08, 2013, 11:23:58 AM »

hey dude imo 500 is too high.

I personally wouldn't go higher than 250-350mg a week if you want 'fullness' w/o the water and round off the rest of the mgs your looking to run w anavar NPP a touch of tren or winny if that's your compound if choice.
b

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: August 08, 2013, 11:25:58 AM »
long esters are worthless. Takes several weeks to start seeing any results, make you retain water, and stay in your system for long after you stop, meaning you are on them longer.

Prop + any short ester over long esters any day. Only downside is more pinning.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: August 08, 2013, 11:33:31 AM »
what ever happened to sust250

best of all worlds  ???
T

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #221 on: August 08, 2013, 11:36:57 AM »
It doesnt take several weeks to start seeing results from long esters, I am on test cyp after 6 weeks off and am bigger and thicker after 12 days.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 08, 2013, 11:50:37 AM »
long esters are worthless. Takes several weeks to start seeing any results, make you retain water, and stay in your system for long after you stop, meaning you are on them longer.

Prop + any short ester over long esters any day. Only downside is more pinning.

sorry but this post is totally incorrect.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: August 08, 2013, 11:54:37 AM »
what ever happened to sust250

best of all worlds  ???

I'll have to try it in the scope of this diet so I can see what's it's really about. I've run more of that oil than Mobil but not ultra low cal. I'm curious actually. I've just been so taken w the enanthate ester (even tren e and mast e ) Im like a fat kid on a cake i just can't pry myself off of it.
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #224 on: August 08, 2013, 11:55:13 AM »
gonna have 25 pages of 3 guys arguing over prop and enanthate.

if you think prop is great and somebody doesn't agree, you're not gonna convince him otherwise. big deal. keep doing what you're doing.

is prop good? of course, it's testosterone. but if you're running 2-3g, the amount of oil needed is a pain in the ass so it's probably a poor option.

if you're gonna pin 100mg/ml stuff everyday, why not just use TNE?