Author Topic: Help with cutting cycle, experience with Euro-Pharm, Geneza, or Genesis lab?  (Read 1423 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Just wondering if any of you guys have any experience with EP, Geneza labs Tren?

Also looking at Genesis or Geneza Primo.

As I mentioned in the Fina thread, I'm looking for a drug that will stack well with my cut. I gained about a hundred pounds when my wife got pregnant and I had some health problems. I've currently cut about 55 lbs back off, and am looking to seriously get down into the low single digits (Something I have never done before, I was probably 18% when I gained all the weight). Im not concerned with adding slabs of muscle (especially since I'm in a caloric deficit). I'm really just looking for something to help harden me up/dry me out as the fat comes off.

Currently running

HRTx2 (250mg/wk)
T3 (50mcg/day)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
I have heard good things about Ep. I have never used it but for a ugl from what people who now more about the inner workings of how they make it claim for it to be a very sterile product that uses pharmaceutical grade oil. And has little to no Pip. From what I have read they sound like a better brand than most UGL's produce. If I was going to get primo I would get like 10 people to vouch for that primo who have no incentives with a company before I got it. I don't know about the other labs really but I know primo is going to cost over 500 dollars to run a cycle of.