Author Topic: clen..hgh...winnie  (Read 3297 times)

cosa_fina

• Getbig I
clen..hgh...winnie
« on: August 03, 2013, 10:43:52 AM »
HiIiiiii....I'm a 41 yo female...5'7" ..135lbs ..BF 19.5%...I train 5x /week...weights and cardio...I place 3rd in my last competiton March 2013...I need to step it up and drop my bf ...my next competiton is nov 2013....I have now liquid clen...and picking up Hgh in a few days....I'm thinking of adding Winnie..to dry me out even more....
For liquid clen I'm taking 75mcg...when I get the gh I'm thinking 1 iu..and winnie 10mg in the am and 10mg in the pm...my meal plan is extremly clean...

I wake up I drink 16oz with 1/2lemon squeezed..plus my vitamins & supplements.
6:30am:150g egg whites, 15almonds
(I add 1/3 cup cooked otmeal every other day other days 1/2 grapefruit)
9:00am:3oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup green beans
11:30am: post workout shake 1 1/2 scoops isolate whey
2:00pm: 4oz chicken breast, 1 cup spinach
4:30pm: 3oz tilapia, 1cup broccoli , 15 almonds
7:00pm: 4oz tilapia, 1cup green beans OR 100g egg whites, 1/2 spinach.

Please any advice on this will help...love y'all

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: clen..hgh...winnie
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 03:58:58 PM »
20% bf? Use winny?...  ???

I am pretty sure even as a female you should be able to drop to 15% naturally instead of turn yourself masculine with winny.

Isn't anavar less masculinizing than winny? Maybe that's your better bet. No idea of female steroid use, but super low doses do magical things, but still won't burn fat, fat burning is from your nutrition and training. Clen will burn fat and that's fine. Two weeks on, two weeks off.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 04:09:39 PM »
for girls

var

primo

some clen or eca

all you 'need' since women in my opinion should stay away from PED's in general.

cosa_fina

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 04:16:41 PM »
So winnie is too strong of an agent for women...?thanks for that info... I was taking anavar I like the hardness & how vascular I became....so basically I should just stick with my clean meal plan...my training...clen & hgh and should reach the goal I'm setting for myself...

Thanks a million...sometimes best to come on here for some raw advice...friends seem to judge..

Xo...

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 04:22:56 PM »
no its just that winny is a crappy drug to use. anavar or primo are far superior and much better in terms of masculinizing effects on women.

epistane is another drug you may wish to look at. its similar to anavar in terms of positive and negative effects but MUCH cheaper.

hgh and clen will take you where you need to be no doubt. stick with that and var and you should be fine. diet and training though.. dont rely on the drugs make sure diet and training is good as well

cosa_fina

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2013, 04:37:02 PM »
Red29 ..yes for sure my meal plan is my #1 ..than my training...as for the added fix...that's how I look at it ...when I hear others that are my age and say they can't drop in weight I know its bs...its starts with what you put in your mouth than gym...

Again I appreciate the feed back...Xo..

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2013, 06:07:07 PM »
I would think theoretically if a man reduces the amount of estrogen in their system and it helps drying out , wouldn't it work the same for women ? Not saying remove all estrogen but reduce it to at least half there for the test hormones can shine a lil more ..... yes women have test

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2013, 06:08:58 PM »
I would think theoretically if a man reduces the amount of estrogen in their system and it helps drying out , wouldn't it work the same for women ? Not saying remove all estrogen but reduce it to at least half there for the test hormones can shine a lil more ..... yes women have test

you could for sure. but thats overkill IMO for this situation. dont add more shit then you need, and certainly dont add shit you dont know how youre going to react to right before a contest. arnold didnt use AI's and all that crap. he was dry and shredded as can be

cosa_fina

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2013, 06:14:13 PM »
Red29 I respect what your saying...and Shrek I get what your saying for the drying out...guess my fear is losing my femine look...I compete in Athletic Fitness not Figure....I have decided to not go the Winnie route...once I I'm closer to my Competition date I do deplete 3days out...no fluids...I'm sure I will be good with clen& hgh...

Xo...

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2013, 06:15:49 PM »
Red29 I respect what your saying...and Shrek I get what your saying for the drying out...guess my fear is losing my femine look...I compete in Athletic Fitness not Figure....I have decided to not go the Winnie route...once I I'm closer to my Competition date I do deplete 3days out...no fluids...I'm sure I will be good with clen& hgh...

Xo...

and if not.. theres always next time ;)

cosa_fina

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2013, 06:18:46 PM »
Oh hell no Red29...placing 3rd in my last comp was good...but I'm aiming for #1... Training like a maniac...
Xo..

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2013, 06:35:48 PM »
Oh hell no Red29...placing 3rd in my last comp was good...but I'm aiming for #1... Training like a maniac...
Xo..

well then... the best of luck! diet like a maniac too lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2013, 02:11:45 PM »
HiIiiiii....I'm a 41 yo female...5'7" ..135lbs ..BF 19.5%...I train 5x /week...weights and cardio...I place 3rd in my last competiton March 2013...I need to step it up and drop my bf ...my next competiton is nov 2013....I have now liquid clen...and picking up Hgh in a few days....I'm thinking of adding Winnie..to dry me out even more....
For liquid clen I'm taking 75mcg...when I get the gh I'm thinking 1 iu..and winnie 10mg in the am and 10mg in the pm...my meal plan is extremly clean...

I wake up I drink 16oz with 1/2lemon squeezed..plus my vitamins & supplements.
6:30am:150g egg whites, 15almonds
(I add 1/3 cup cooked otmeal every other day other days 1/2 grapefruit)
9:00am:3oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup green beans
11:30am: post workout shake 1 1/2 scoops isolate whey
2:00pm: 4oz chicken breast, 1 cup spinach
4:30pm: 3oz tilapia, 1cup broccoli , 15 almonds
7:00pm: 4oz tilapia, 1cup green beans OR 100g egg whites, 1/2 spinach.

Please any advice on this will help...love y'all

diet looks fine.

i'd go with anavar over winny. I only have girls run winny as a last resort when I don't have var... winny tends to have more 'neg' effects, acne being the main one. try 15mg twice a day with the var for a couple weeks, then switch to 30mg once a day. see which you think 'feels' better. I get better results off of one big dose, as opposed to two smaller doses. (counter intuitive, I know). hgh i'd bump to 1.5-2iu/day, even if you only do it 5 days a week.

cosa_fina

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2013, 02:17:07 PM »
Hi ESFitness...yes that meal plan works very well with me..thanks...I was told to take 2iu's only for my age...I thought to start with 1 then move up....so Var over Winny...I have read up on Winny & women...not liking what read and more so the feed back from all the replies...

Thanks..Xo

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2013, 04:42:43 PM »
Hi ESFitness...yes that meal plan works very well with me..thanks...I was told to take 2iu's only for my age...I thought to start with 1 then move up....so Var over Winny...I have read up on Winny & women...not liking what read and more so the feed back from all the replies...

Thanks..Xo

your initials aren't R.S. are they?

cosa_fina

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2013, 04:50:47 PM »
Hi...ESFitness no sorry they're not....A.C. Are my initials...