Author Topic: if you are monsterously muscular, do you get the whores automatically in clubs?  (Read 3086 times)

epic_alien

the problem with arms like that is they only look impressive up close

not from afar

the bigger your arms

the more horse you attract from afar and beyond

if they are under 17" in smedium shirt ok ok but when big fat guy stand next to you, you look like a bottomtwink

therefore these small shirts are not advisable, best is colared shirt with short sleeve that is of the casual variety and fits around the biceps

you stfu and dont argue!! listen to the stories like you crave and cower in the corner you fucking freak

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
getbiggers who are or have been monstorously muscular, please speak from your experiences

everyone else who is not freakishly muscular (not small wiry twinks like bouncer) shut it, i want the true stories

All that really matters is how much money you have and what kind of car you pull up with.

Of course a woman will go for a muscular guy if a rich guy is not around. Once the rick guy comes around, muscular guy gets tossed aside.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

yes.
b

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
No some whores like small dudes so they can control them more. I heard that straight from a girl.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Anabolichalo-

How tall are you and what do your abs look like?  The reason I ask is that the physique that women/whores actually like is much different from what muscleheads like us think.  Most women are turned on by tall lean physiques.  In my opinion your arms are already sufficient.  Getting big like Ronnie Coleman is likely going to retard your quest for whores because most women are freaked out and disgusted by that look.

What I'm seeing in you posts is that you want to get bitches flocking to you the moment you walk in the door.  The only way to do that is to be tall, lean, and semi-muscular with a pretty boy face.  If you don't fit this type then you must drive up in an expensive car and dress very sharply displaying your obvious wealth.  Gold digging whores(aka, most women) look at your shoes and your watch and not your muscles.

Now this doesn't mean that being huge and ripped isn't going to get you some attention.  If you don't fit the criteria that I laid out above then getting huge and ripped will get you laid by a small sub-group of women.  The problem is that it isn't the type of attention you want.  You want to smash insanely hot women 3 at a time with little to no effort.  Not everyone can do that so you have to realistically come to terms with where you are on the whore pecking order.  Only then can you decide what you need to do to enhance your position.

Your welcome.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
the funny is analhomo is probably staying at home with his wife and kid. Btw wasnt your kid suposed to die some days or weeks ago?  You sound quite disinterested for a father whose kid is suposed to die ::)

Sick sad world we re living in.

bbrower

• Getbig II
As said the Levine look with a few lbs of lean mass is the standard for club pussy. Now post up another doc swole story.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
You get noticed more and that's a big plus! Many women don't case for overly muscular guys but the one's that do let you know it emphatically! ;)

If a woman's got a fetish for Huge men, you're rare and she'll practically throw it at you, all you have to do is catch.

So you won't get women falling all over you but the few that are interested are REALLY interested and you don't have to do a song and dance to smash it.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
All that really matters is how much money you have and what kind of car you pull up with.

Of course a woman will go for a muscular guy if a rich guy is not around. Once the rick guy comes around, muscular guy gets tossed aside.

The problem is the money and power usually comes after the marriage.......sucks.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
the funny is analhomo is probably staying at home with his wife and kid. Btw wasnt your kid suposed to die some days or weeks ago?  You sound quite disinterested for a father whose kid is suposed to die ::)

Sick sad world we re living in.
i dont know if he's gonna make it

still in the hospital

it's putting stress on the mother and therefor on the relationship

in short she is bitching and then my roid rage kicks in and i tell her to fuck off

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
You get noticed more and that's a big plus! Many women don't case for overly muscular guys but the one's that do let you know it emphatically! ;)

If a woman's got a fetish for Huge men, you're rare and she'll practically throw it at you, all you have to do is catch.

So you won't get women falling all over you but the few that are interested are REALLY interested and you don't have to do a song and dance to smash it.
i sincerely believe this is true

bitches love a huge man

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Anabolichalo-

How tall are you and what do your abs look like?  The reason I ask is that the physique that women/whores actually like is much different from what muscleheads like us think.  Most women are turned on by tall lean physiques.  In my opinion your arms are already sufficient.  Getting big like Ronnie Coleman is likely going to retard your quest for whores because most women are freaked out and disgusted by that look.

What I'm seeing in you posts is that you want to get bitches flocking to you the moment you walk in the door.  The only way to do that is to be tall, lean, and semi-muscular with a pretty boy face.  If you don't fit this type then you must drive up in an expensive car and dress very sharply displaying your obvious wealth.  Gold digging whores(aka, most women) look at your shoes and your watch and not your muscles.

Now this doesn't mean that being huge and ripped isn't going to get you some attention.  If you don't fit the criteria that I laid out above then getting huge and ripped will get you laid by a small sub-group of women.  The problem is that it isn't the type of attention you want.  You want to smash insanely hot women 3 at a time with little to no effort.  Not everyone can do that so you have to realistically come to terms with where you are on the whore pecking order.  Only then can you decide what you need to do to enhance your position.

Your welcome.

^ This

Anabolichalo, if you do not look like this, then forget it.

X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i look average at best with receding hair

and still i pulled really stunning and hot whores over the yrs

i absolutely attribute it to my arms

even tho they not huge

they above average definitely

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
i look average at best with receding hair

and still i pulled really stunning and hot whores over the yrs

i absolutely attribute it to my arms

even tho they not huge

they above average definitely

Sounds like you are much better looking than the above picture.

You should be a model.
X

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Horse?

That's what I was wondering... Mexico much?

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
muscle always gets the ladies...women love physical...i dont care what anyone says..young or old..if you know how to show it well, pussy will fall on your lap..when i was hot on the sauce and was eating like a mad man, i would pull up in the club, all bitches wanted my rock hard biceps....women tend to be a a bit shy at first around muscular guys...but if you approach them well, confident, and with some game you can close all sluts!!...i strategically work out my arms friday for pulling up in the club with rock hard biceps like a cock!!!