Author Topic: Best Natural Testosterone Booster?  (Read 184899 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Best Natural Testosterone Booster?
« Reply #200 on: May 16, 2014, 09:09:35 AM »
IF you have 30 plus years of training and still can squat 225 for 15 reps I have to say you have some impressive knees ,hips and lower back .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  BeYeKe

I do.  Unfortunately it was my neck (C6-C7) that eventually wore out.  For years I subscribed to the "towels/pads on the bar are for pussies" mentality.  My goal (using the manta ray) is 315 for 10 reps.

Legs are so much more challenging to train than any other body part.  I like to milk every last rep.. those last 2-3 reps are more mental than physical... there is no faking it.  Tom Platz was always my source of inspiration.  I cannot handle the weight he did, but got pretty close to his level of intensity when I was younger.  During one workout I squatted 225 for 55 reps at 180lbs... that was an out of body experience.  I was crawling around for 6-7 days after that.  My girlfriend at the time had to help me on and off the toilet -lol

Again, these so called T boosters do not do anything.  Like DP said, you're better off spending your hard earned money on the real thing.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: May 16, 2014, 10:17:59 AM »
9 pages of peace and zero progress has been made. Time to buy the real deal and stfu about supplements ::)

Not everyone wants something so strong with all the side-effects.

The aim of testosterone boosters is supposed to maximise your own natural production.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #202 on: May 16, 2014, 10:32:25 AM »
Not everyone wants something so strong with all the side-effects.

Then simply run a therapeutic dose, say 200mg

The aim of testosterone boosters is supposed to maximise your own natural production.

This is rather a matter of changing your lifestyle habits (nutrition, exercise, sleep). A booster can't fix bad habits.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: May 16, 2014, 11:50:28 AM »
Can you take that combined with N-Xplode?  how similar are these two? as both are energy boosters?

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I dont like the profile of that one, but this one looks OK... If you research the studies of these 3 ingredients, you'll see it does something (a little bit).
Thats all these do are a little boost, which is great for natties or old folk natties (like me) or people coming off juice...

Hybrid F1-Test
https://www.supplementcentral.com/Hybrid-Performance-Nutrition-F1-Test-100-capsule

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2014, 06:33:30 AM »
Then simply run a therapeutic dose, say 200mg

This is rather a matter of changing your lifestyle habits (nutrition, exercise, sleep). A booster can't fix bad habits.

This is exactly what I needed to be told....
I want to be a bodybuilder from Monday Tru Friday then drink on the weekends...

(I guess it doesn't work that way )

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2014, 06:47:59 AM »

This is exactly what I needed to be told....
I want to be a bodybuilder from Monday Tru Friday then drink on the weekends...

(I guess it doesn't work that way )

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And the sad thing is that even drinking with 'moderation' isn't an option.

"Research has shown that even two drinks/day can lower your testosterone levels."
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/dr-mike-hart/low-testosterone-levels_b_3486961.html

Drinking isn't smart anyway, in case you decide to take certain orals.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #206 on: May 19, 2014, 06:54:44 AM »
I don't take any branded supplements to boost my natural T levels but take garlic oil tablets and drink a glass of pomegranate juice everday since I've heard these two things have a positive effect on T levels.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2014, 07:04:09 AM »
I don't take any branded supplements to boost my natural T levels but take garlic oil tablets and drink a glass of pomegranate juice everday since I've heard these two things have a positive effect on T levels.

Specifically garlic oil, or just garlic tablets?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2014, 07:08:50 AM »
Specifically garlic oil, or just garlic tablets?

I think garlic in general. I just use the tablets as its more convenient. This is taken from wiki:

Garlic supplementation has been shown to boost testosterone levels and the plasma Luteinizing Hormone in rats fed a high protein diet.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2014, 07:25:33 AM »
I think garlic in general. I just use the tablets as its more convenient. This is taken from wiki:

Ok, thanks for the info!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #210 on: May 19, 2014, 07:27:19 AM »
DAA does seem to have an effect

.. but I wouldn't say it necessarily has much to do with the gym.

For me, the most obvious effects are that I'm slightly more irritated by the little things, appear to be producing far more semen and my protein drink has, what I like to call "a lemon twist" - in that DAA is very noticeable in any drink.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #211 on: May 19, 2014, 08:09:41 AM »
DAA does seem to have an effect

.. but I wouldn't say it necessarily has much to do with the gym.

For me, the most obvious effects are that I'm slightly more irritated by the little things, appear to be producing far more semen and my protein drink has, what I like to call "a lemon twist" - in that DAA is very noticeable in any drink.

DAA always made me very agitated and anxious.... Not a good feeling at all.

Bulbine was generating a lot of talk a year or two ago as a test booster.

the trainer

« Reply #212 on: May 19, 2014, 08:27:39 AM »
And the sad thing is that even drinking with 'moderation' isn't an option.

"Research has shown that even two drinks/day can lower your testosterone levels."
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/dr-mike-hart/low-testosterone-levels_b_3486961.html

Drinking isn't smart anyway, in case you decide to take certain orals.

Dont make bodybuilding out to be a prison sentence you got to be able to go out have some drinks and enjoy yourself.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #213 on: May 19, 2014, 08:33:16 AM »
Dont make bodybuilding out to be a prison sentence you got to be able to go out have some drinks and enjoy yourself.

You're right on that, this is simply an individual choice.
Every now and then I love a glass of wine (no homo), but feel no desire to get drunk.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #214 on: May 19, 2014, 09:41:13 AM »
You're right on that, this is simply an individual choice.
Every now and then I love a glass of wine (no homo), but feel no desire to get drunk.

Ultimate Natty Stack.

DAA (preferably Pat's test force 2) + SERM (preferably torem) + low dose AI (preferably exemestane) + nettle root (SHGB, unbound free test) + Phosphatidylserine (PS) + a tocopherol complex + God's love. (in no particular order, the core of this is a SERM then an AI).

I should charge you fucking idiots for these posts.

Big fat, natty, healthy balls of peace pumping test into the high norm range.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #215 on: May 19, 2014, 09:46:44 AM »
Ultimate Natty Stack.

DAA + SERM (preferably torem) + low dose AI (preferably exemestane) + nettle root (SHGB, unbound free test) + Phosphatidylserine (PS) + a tocopherol complex + God's love.

The things that people take, in order call themselves 'nattie' ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #216 on: May 19, 2014, 09:57:14 AM »
Ultimate Natty Stack.

DAA (preferably Pat's test force 2) + SERM (preferably torem) + low dose AI (preferably exemestane) + nettle root (SHGB, unbound free test) + Phosphatidylserine (PS) + a tocopherol complex + God's love. (in no particular order, the core of this is a SERM then an AI).

Pretty good naturalo stack. Though instead of the strikethrough parts I would do propionyl-l-carnitine/acetyl-l-carnitine in the morning with the DAA/Sarcosine and agmatine at night (might boost pituitary hormones). Then I would do a good dose of mucuna pruriens/l-dopa.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #217 on: May 19, 2014, 09:59:41 AM »
Ultimate Natty Stack.

Exemestane is a prescription AI. What determines "natty" in this context?

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #218 on: May 19, 2014, 11:37:53 AM »
Actually, several of the products mentioned here like Arimistane..are not natural..as far as they have been synthesized. However, I don't worry about things being "natural"..What I am interested in are products that boost my libido significantly and show visible progress to my 51 year old body....but are not suppressive to my own hormonal output.

Inevitably on any thread that mentions this sort of thing, you always get the "Hey Bro,, just fuck off and shoot some Test." guys.
 I could do that, and probably look even more impressive than I do now, but that's missing the point. After a few weeks, my nuts will shrink and become dysfunctional. Also, from many men I have spoke to on TRT, the libido surge they get intially, seems to subside after a while. Then they need to up the dose..which can throw off your lipids..not good for older men.. Then you probably will want to do HCG..which can heavily aromatize ..Now you probably will have to take arimidex..which has it's own sides. I still have a full head of hair..High test doses can make that fall out..probably why I see so many guys in their 20's now bald at the gym. So then what, Finasteride? No way.. a dick killing drug if there ever was one.

I did my juice cycles. in my 20's and 30's (but intelligently)..but I am making decent gains now without, have a great sex drive now using test boosters and mild over the counter aromatase inhibitors.  Now, if in a few years my body no longer responds to these products..or..they get taken off the market...then I would do TRT. I"m certainly not going to walk around with test levels of a pre-teen girl.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #219 on: May 19, 2014, 11:51:35 AM »

I would say manipulation of normal testosterone levels without introduction of exogenous test and/or other anabolic/androgenic hormone or designer steroid (pro-hormone) you fucking idiot what else do you think it would mean?

If you want to split hairs and say no use of any pharmaceutical than that is another story. But then you have the argument of whether something like DAA is really "all natural" as to me it resembles a pharmaceutical moreso than a vitamin. In any case, shut the fuck up.

Pretty good naturalo stack. Though instead of the strikethrough parts I would do propionyl-l-carnitine/acetyl-l-carnitine in the morning with the DAA/Sarcosine and agmatine at night (might boost pituitary hormones). Then I would do a good dose of mucuna pruriens/l-dopa.

Carnitine forms is debatable, everyone has their favorites. There are tons of things that could be added in here that would all help. MP/l-dopa is legit. I have played with it when 100% clean before too. High dosing before bed I could feel after a few weeks. I prefer the 1-carboxy extract though. If you're going for that I'd use this instead of some other MP/l-dopa product. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/uspowders/bulk-1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol-3-4-diol-100-grams.html

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #220 on: May 19, 2014, 11:55:24 AM »
I would say manipulation of normal testosterone levels without introduction of exogenous test and/or other anabolic/androgenic hormone or designer steroid (pro-hormone) you fucking idiot what else do you think it would mean?

If you want to split hairs and say no use of any pharmaceutical than that is another story. But then you have the argument of whether something like DAA is really "all natural" as to me it resembles a pharmaceutical moreso than a vitamin. In any case, shut the fuck up.

DAA rage meltdown. Maybe you should go out and catch some fresh air "Asspie."

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: May 19, 2014, 12:13:28 PM »
DAA rage meltdown. Maybe you should go out and catch some fresh air "Asspie."

LOL. I read that as Aspie at first; implying a misspelled form of "aspy" or one with aspergers syndrome. I liked it, made me chortle a bit because it was fairly witty. Then a re-read it and realized it was just "asspie" as in ASS PIE. Then I was just disappointed and let down because it was not witty at all and just a juvenile and mindless insult by another dipshit forum member. Then I remembered I was just posting at Getbig. :( Gloomy Monday. In the ever so slight chance you intended it to be "Aspy," you completely fucking failed and ruined the comedic effect with your stupid grammatical error. Either way, I want to kill myself now.

Better luck next time, Chiro.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #222 on: May 19, 2014, 01:20:51 PM »
LOL. I read that as Aspie at first; implying a misspelled form of "aspy" or one with aspergers syndrome. I liked it, made me chortle a bit because it was fairly witty. Then a re-read it and realized it was just "asspie" as in ASS PIE. Then I was just disappointed and let down because it was not witty at all and just a juvenile and mindless insult by another dipshit forum member. Then I remembered I was just posting at Getbig. :( Gloomy Monday. In the ever so slight chance you intended it to be "Aspy," you completely fucking failed and ruined the comedic effect with your stupid grammatical error. Either way, I want to kill myself now.

Better luck next time, Chiro.

Explanation paragraph meltdown of peace.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: May 22, 2014, 05:09:59 AM »
I have a client that just brought this test booster ingredients look decent.

Has someone tried this EVO Test?

Is this any different from the $14.00 Test booster  sold at Walmart?

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Simple Simon

« Reply #224 on: May 22, 2014, 05:11:49 AM »
Has someone tried this EVO Test?

Is this any different from the $14.00 Test booster  sold at Walmart?

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH
Its likely they do exactly the same thing.