Author Topic: Walked Out Of Room & Threw Up" When He Saw Eastwood/Chair  (Read 880 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Walked Out Of Room & Threw Up" When He Saw Eastwood/Chair
« on: August 04, 2013, 08:26:51 PM »
New Book: Romney's Chief Strategist "Walked Out Of Room & Threw Up" When He Saw Eastwood/Chair

For inside-baseball readers, there’s plenty to chew on. The tale of how a man worth more than $200 million let his campaign go dead in the summer because he could not match Obama’s $150 million in attack ads on Bain Capital, Romney’s former financial roost, is too good to summarize. Then there are the Monty Python moments. Balz informs us that when Stuart Stevens, Romney’s chief strategist, saw Clint Eastwood on live television at the Republican National Convention speaking off-script to an imaginary Obama in an empty chair, “he walked out of the room and threw up.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/collision-2012-obama-vs-romney-and-the-future-of-elections-in-america-by-dan-balz/2013/08/02/df66f74a-efe4-11e2-a1f9-ea873b7e0424_story_1.html

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Walked Out Of Room & Threw Up" When He Saw Eastwood/Chair
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 08:35:03 PM »
New Book: Romney's Chief Strategist "Walked Out Of Room & Threw Up" When He Saw Eastwood/Chair

For inside-baseball readers, there’s plenty to chew on. The tale of how a man worth more than $200 million let his campaign go dead in the summer because he could not match Obama’s $150 million in attack ads on Bain Capital, Romney’s former financial roost, is too good to summarize. Then there are the Monty Python moments. Balz informs us that when Stuart Stevens, Romney’s chief strategist, saw Clint Eastwood on live television at the Republican National Convention speaking off-script to an imaginary Obama in an empty chair, “he walked out of the room and threw up.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/collision-2012-obama-vs-romney-and-the-future-of-elections-in-america-by-dan-balz/2013/08/02/df66f74a-efe4-11e2-a1f9-ea873b7e0424_story_1.html

That's fucking hilarious!!!  ;D

240, you really should work on campaigns.  Do PR

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 06:57:48 AM »
Real nice, how they throw Eastwood under the bus.  ::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 10:34:46 AM »
Real nice, how they throw Eastwood under the bus.  ::)

It's fucked up, but I can totally picture the guy already overwhelmed seeing Eastwood talking to the chair and just going "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

I didn't know what the fuck was happening for the first 10 seconds, I thought Clint lost his marbles.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 01:05:14 AM »
Jon Stewart did a pretty hilarious monologue about it.
Jon's skit probably would have been funnier, had it not had such a realistic ring to it, implying Eastwood had gone senile, ...and had that possibility not crossed the minds of so many viewers at the time. Sad!  :'(
w

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2013, 03:26:04 AM »
Jon Stewart is a fucking loser.

He's a pathetic gay midget who now thinks he's a movie director. ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 11:13:26 PM »
Jon Stewart is a fucking loser.

He's a pathetic gay midget who now thinks he's a movie director. ::)

Perhaps, ...but his Clint Eastwood monologue nailed it!

PS: Your pathetic gay midget also happens to be the most trusted man in America. What does that say?
w

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 12:46:38 AM »
PS: Your pathetic gay midget also happens to be the most trusted man in America. What does that say?

Nothing good.

I've long wept for my nation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 09:24:27 AM »
Jon Stewart did a pretty hilarious monologue about it.
Jon's skit probably would have been funnier, had it not had such a realistic ring to it, implying Eastwood had gone senile, ...and had that possibility not crossed the minds of so many viewers at the time. Sad!  :'(

::)