Author Topic: tren acetate and test propionate  (Read 22626 times)

officer builder

• Getbig II
tren acetate and test propionate
« on: August 04, 2013, 08:45:45 PM »
guys is this good or is it too little? im about 6 feet 1 inches tall weighing 240 lbs currently taking 100 mg of test propionate and 50 mg of trenbelone acetate every other day. so far i have ran it about 5 weeks. before this i was on 350 mg sustanon and 300 mg of equipoise twice a week mondays and thursday about 12 weeks. then i jumped straight to this

whitewidow

Re: tren acetate and test propionate
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 08:56:43 PM »
guys is this good or is it too little? im about 6 feet 1 inches tall weighing 240 lbs currently taking 100 mg of test propionate and 50 mg of trenbelone acetate every other day. so far i have ran it about 5 weeks. before this i was on 350 mg sustanon and 300 mg of equipoise twice a week mondays and thursday about 12 weeks. then i jumped straight to this

for your weight you could sfely take a little more trenbolone say 100mg EOD. You could also run the Test up to 500mg a week but 300mg of Test prop a week is a decent amount. I know it sucks to shoot Test propionate 5-days a week.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 01:53:24 PM »
Make it a cool 500 prop and 400 tren u are a big boy , you should get nice gains , add a lil letro here and there and it will look even nicer cause it will slightly dry you out

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 09:00:46 PM »
what you wanna tell us with being 240lbs?

is that a hint of saying youre huge or something?

post a pic or tell how fat you are , bodyweight means nothing.

but compared to what you ran before, this is a bit on the low end.i guess you bulked before and now want be cut?

sooooo insecure.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 09:04:03 PM »
id reverse those dosages. 50mg prop EOD and 100mg tren EOD.

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 07:14:07 PM »
Plenty strong enough ... 400-500 mg test prop goes along way ... add 300-400 mg tren and you've got a killer cycle.  This one won't add much weight but size, shape and strength.  Right now I'm on 500 mg test prop, 500 mg NPP ... this is very, very good.  Tren is just better than NPP.  Some of my favorite cycles involve pellet, homemade tren ace.  If you've never run tren, keep your eye on BP ... it will rise.  Control your BP and you'll be able to sleep.  I've never gotten insomnia from ace but ent and I've gone 5 days with no sleep at all.  Inject at least three times a week, watch BP and you'll love it.

trengrowth

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 06:53:44 AM »
Make it a cool 500 prop and 400 tren u are a big boy , you should get nice gains , add a lil letro here and there and it will look even nicer cause it will slightly dry you out

Dont do this... If you can handle it, run 250 mg of prop EW OR LESS... And around 400-700 tren ew. Cut out carbs after 8 pm and keep your estro in check. You shouldnt get any sides. But you're a big fella, expect to sweat a lot.

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 07:03:00 AM »
I do better on higher tren doses, while on lower doses of test.  Currently, like the OP, I'm taking Tren A, Test P, but I'm also taking EQ and anavar.  Lean, hard, and veiny results.  I'm running TA at 600 per wk, EQ is at 600, Test P at 250-300 pw, and var is at 300 pw (50 mg per day).

I'm not having any issues with insomnia or anxiety, and I've been running this protocol for about 16 wks.  I'm getting ready to drop a few and add some different compounds for fall/winter.

Peace

trengrowth

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 07:06:11 AM »
I do better on higher tren doses, while on lower doses of test.  Currently, like the OP, I'm taking Tren A, Test P, but I'm also taking EQ and anavar.  Lean, hard, and veiny results.  I'm running TA at 600 per wk, EQ is at 600, Test P at 250-300 pw, and var is at 300 pw (50 mg per day).

I'm not having any issues with insomnia or anxiety, and I've been running this protocol for about 16 wks.  I'm getting ready to drop a few and add some different compounds for fall/winter.

Peace

I notice the longer I run tren the less sides I get... Ive had tren in my system consistently for 9 months now. The sides went away entirely after the second month. But i taper my doses up and down as i blast and cruise....

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2013, 07:10:54 AM »
I notice the longer I run tren the less sides I get... Ive had tren in my system consistently for 9 months now. The sides went away entirely after the second month. But i taper my doses up and down as i blast and cruise....

True...and I've heard of others that never come off, and have zero sides.

I hate coming off tren, because I love the results...I have used it in the past during my cruise...but I'm thinking of dumping it for a little while, and adding Mast, leaving in the var, and going with sust 250 for my next cruise...just a thought.  :P

trengrowth

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2013, 07:16:23 AM »
Why stop a good thing without sides???

Use what works best with the least amount of sides... and if you can I would choose Epistane over VAR ANY DAY!!!!! CHEAPER AND STRONGER

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2013, 07:28:16 AM »
I've been doing some research on Epistane, and this could be a "go to" in the near future....I have quite a bit of var left, hence, I'll be using it until I'm done with it.

As to pulling out the Tren...sometimes i feel I just need a change...mix things up a bit...nothing more, nothing less.  ;D

trengrowth

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2013, 07:33:02 AM »
Haha, I have quite a bit of some liquid var left over... But its for the girlfriend. She wont let me touch it so i bought some very nice halovar...

Mixing things up is always nice. This will be my first run with anything containing halotestin.

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2013, 08:18:03 AM »
Haha, I have quite a bit of some liquid var left over... But its for the girlfriend. She wont let me touch it so i bought some very nice halovar...

Mixing things up is always nice. This will be my first run with anything containing halotestin.

Man I wish my wife would like to get on some var...but she's just not into that sort of thing, which is cool...I love her for who she is.

Halotestin...i've not put into my bloodstream...yet...I've heard a lot of good things though.  Keep me posted on your results!!

trengrowth

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2013, 08:27:35 AM »
Its honestly just going to be for fun. Im doing a short 2 week cycle of it at 30 mg ed... And immediately after Im replacing it with some dbol and masteron...

I just think that some halo is good for the ego. I'll keep you posted on how it works, I'm getting it from a trusted source so no worries there :D

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2013, 09:11:31 AM »
id reverse those dosages. 50mg prop EOD and 100mg tren EOD.

I agree with Red....up the Test if you are running GH or old like me.

Mr.Dutch

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2013, 11:50:13 AM »
I agree with Red....up the Test if you are running GH or old like me.

Up the tren you mean..? Agree with that, keep test low and up the tren. At 100mg tren ace ED some magic will start to happen, but don't know your goals and cycle history.

Eric

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2013, 05:55:36 PM »
Up the tren you mean..? Agree with that, keep test low and up the tren. At 100mg tren ace ED some magic will start to happen, but don't know your goals and cycle history.
No he means if you are older or on gh up the test. Entertaining side convo in this thread btw.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2013, 11:51:55 PM »
sooooo insecure.

no hes right.

why would you tell a guy whos 240 pounds and +20% bf to use 100mg of ace eod.

insecurity- pull your head out your ass- its common fucking sense. funny thing about common sense around here tho- its not all that common.
b

trengrowth

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2013, 06:59:31 AM »
If he is 20 percent body fat he should be on 50 mg of tren eod. 50 mcg t3 ed. 40 mcg clen ed for two weeks on 1 week off. and 25 mg prop eod.

Do 45 minutes cardio 3 times per week and train your ass off the other 4. Within 6 months you will be a completely different person.

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2013, 03:07:05 PM »
Where does it state he's at 20% bf??

officer builder

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2013, 10:57:20 PM »
Where does it state he's at 20% bf??
  lol guys im not 20 % percent body fat. propably around 12% at this point.

Mr.Dutch

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2013, 11:18:32 PM »
  lol guys im not 20 % percent body fat. propably around 12% at this point.

Get in single digit body fat for best results of using steroids. Use the tren, add some t3 like trengrowth said, go into singles and up the tren from there, add some masteron and see a big difference.