Author Topic: kai greene cycle  (Read 24379 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: kai greene cycle
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2013, 02:46:44 PM »
I heard Ramy is gay and has done some nasty stuff to get training money not on camera but like straight getting sodomized for cash.
where in the hell did you here that, that is simply BS on top of BS, whoever you heard that from is an idiot.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2013, 02:50:18 PM »

Kai is a millionaire? Care to explain how?
he is actually, probably several times over. That video of him in an apartment struggling was total bs. He has properties and one house worth 700 000 dollars, so I heard, not 100% sure but what I do know is he gets over 7000 dollars for guess appearance and his contracts are huge, top 5 in bodybuilding.

he makes mad doe bro.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2013, 02:51:21 PM »
Ahmed, your posts are quite nauseating. Have you considered that your hero is a muslim in name only? But behind the scenes is sodomite? You have to acknowledge that there have been people who claimed being holy and a christian or catholic but are devils behind the scene. Such as that priest or bishop who was molesting all those little boys and the pope covered it up.

When ww said what he saod about ramy I dont think he would have any reason to lie.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2013, 02:56:28 PM »
Ahmed, your posts are quite nauseating. Have you considered that your hero is a muslim in name only? But behind the scenes is sodomite? You have to acknowledge that there have been people who claimed being holy and a christian or catholic but are devils behind the scene. Such as that priest or bishop who was molesting all those little boys and the pope covered it up.

When ww said what he saod about ramy I dont think he would have any reason to lie.
I know the industry bro and I know guys who know Ramy and he does not do this, there is no dirt on him and he has not swung that way, Ahmed is right to get mad at this and WW is cool shit but this is wrong what he is doing right now, the only way it is not wrong is if he produces the source and if he does not WW is out of line.

Ramy does not go that route, he is well taken care of, never needed the money. It is not hard to get sponsored with his size and genetics.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2013, 03:04:12 PM »

In his interview after the NY show, he actually thanks Allah (swt) first, then his family, fans, supporters and sponsor etc...

However the translator does a poor job of translating or deliberately mistranslates and he ignores this and keeps emphasizing the sponsor and thanking the sponor.

The guy is clean and honorable. None of this gay bs. Only those that hate the fact he is Muslim and an Arab would spread BS stories about him.

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2013, 04:08:55 PM »
^What he said.

Ramy is a Muslim with a family and is a real man, none of this homo shit. A real Muslim man ain't gonna sink that low like these low lifes and get fucked for money. That's just disgusting and pathetic. If he was a gay guy yes I wouldn't be surprised, but in this case hell no. Stop starting bullshit just because you're against him or because he's Muslim or Arab. The facts are known about Kai and that's why I despise him and that reason alone.

muslims are not suppose to use steroids and rec drugs(Ramy uses valium). Ramy is breaking the muslim rules. allah would be mad. Bodybuilders sell their souls to the devil Muslim or not!

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2013, 04:14:33 PM »
In his interview after the NY show, he actually thanks Allah (swt) first, then his family, fans, supporters and sponsor etc...

However the translator does a poor job of translating or deliberately mistranslates and he ignores this and keeps emphasizing the sponsor and thanking the sponor.

The guy is clean and honorable. None of this gay bs. Only those that hate the fact he is Muslim and an Arab would spread BS stories about him.

brother my family on my dads side is muslim . I don't hate muslims.I used to watch my grandma pray like four times a day with the mats and she always went out covered. she is not from the USA and only visted here a few time but very strict muslim on my dads side. at least my das parents are my dad dosn't follow all the muslim rules he drinks and partys but he is from a strong muslim backround. I am just posting what I heard.

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2013, 04:39:07 PM »
I can prove Kai is a millionaire! Ramy is not a millionaire yet.I know what goes on in this industry just like Onetimehard. This is kai's account/financial advisor/secret prep guy so says the accountant! kai's finacial advisor who took credit for kais better 2012 Olympia physique- this accountant has made kai a millionaire

Who's really the brain behind getting Kai Greene in his best Mr Olympia shape to date? It's a very strange and unusual question to ask since most people would assume, unequivocally, the answer to be, diet coach George Farah. And it's probably a good bet that Farah assumes the same. After all, he's been singing his own praises for helping "The Predator" ever since the final placings were announced Saturday September 29th at the Orleans Arena where Greene landed in the runners-up spot. But the true answer to this question is just as intriguing as some of Kai's most memorable posing routines.

Inside sources have revealed that Kai Greene's true Olympia diet advisor was not Farah; it was holistic nutrition expert and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Ron Noreman. That's right, Ron the Accountant that helps innumerable IFBB Pro bodybuilders stay out of trouble with the IRS. It's also a fairly well-known fact that Noreman, a lifelong bodybuilder with innumerable local and regional titles to his credit, has been acting as Kai's business manager for the last several years. Likewise, Noreman's incessant thirst for nutrition and supplement knowledge has made him somewhat of an expert with regard to physique manipulation.

So when Greene expressed his concern over that fact that he didn't think his extremely carb-sensitive body would be able to get into the kind of shape necessary to win the Mr Olympia following Farah's high carb/low cardio recommendations, Noreman offered up his assistance. Greene, eager to overcome the "Olympia jinx" he's been victim to his last 2 outings, decided that low carbs, higher fat, was the way to go. In fact, Kai's body thrived on this regimen; and, combined with several hours of moderate intensity cardio every day, enabled him to achieve his best Olympia conditioning to date.

This guy also knows jay cuttler and Evan centaponi

I can prove kai is a millionaire but I cannot get ahold of a tape of ramy getting sodomized! I don't think there even is a tape I just heard he did the NO NO for some quick big cash. They get mideveil in saudi arabia/middle east. My family is from there I know what goes on and get the daily word from bodybuilders and guys over their in the scene. I have connections to that area.I have family all over there.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2013, 02:09:28 AM »
The guy in that picture is fucking ripped! That would be a nice physique to have at his age. Or at any age.

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2013, 02:56:52 AM »
The guy in that picture is fucking ripped! That would be a nice physique to have at his age. Or at any age.

yes that is kais money manager. he is fucking ripped in that picture. that is a nice pussy pulling physique. This guy helped kai become a millionaire and I do believe he had some role in kais success in bodybuilding although farah does most of the work but this Noreman guy def knows what he is doing as well.

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2013, 09:03:40 PM »
^What he said.

Ramy is a Muslim with a family and is a real man, none of this homo shit. A real Muslim man ain't gonna sink that low like these low lifes and get fucked for money. That's just disgusting and pathetic. If he was a gay guy yes I wouldn't be surprised, but in this case hell no. Stop starting bullshit just because you're against him or because he's Muslim or Arab. The facts are known about Kai and that's why I despise him and that reason alone.

I second that.

I saw Ramy once he is one nice down to earth guy with a lovely family.

all what been said here is not true at all.

the guy worked hard to achieve what he did he is sponsored by oxygen gym.

its totally true a good Muslim wont go this low nor any good raised man of any religion or color.

ww first Muslims pray 5 times not 4 and no clear definition if steroids is forbidden or not in Islam.

and valium ? lol

also George Farah works with Kai.

and he is doing great.

me and George spoke few days ago about his prep.

so its not something I heard from friend of friend of my friend.

Nothing personal ww but I wanted to clear things here.

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2013, 02:11:47 AM »
I second that.

I saw Ramy once he is one nice down to earth guy with a lovely family.

all what been said here is not true at all.

the guy worked hard to achieve what he did he is sponsored by oxygen gym.

its totally true a good Muslim wont go this low nor any good raised man of any religion or color.

ww first Muslims pray 5 times not 4 and no clear definition if steroids is forbidden or not in Islam.

and valium ? lol

also George Farah works with Kai.

and he is doing great.

me and George spoke few days ago about his prep.

so its not something I heard from friend of friend of my friend.

Nothing personal ww but I wanted to clear things here.

Yes I said farrah does kai greens prep but noreman has also helped kai with some tips. read my responses a little better. As far as how Muslims pray all I can remember is my garndma praying for hours several times a day I said 4 but it could of def been 5. I don't pray like that myself so I am just going off of how I remember my grandma prayed. She has passed away for years now and I was younger when I remember her prayer sessions were so intense and would take a long time. As far as what I said about ramy all I can say as I am just posting what I heard. If it is not true then it is not true but I am just posting what I heard from a good source of mine.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2013, 02:56:31 AM »
This is getbig of course you will have muscletech and weiders etc who hold a big stake in ramys future will come here to defend his past.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2013, 02:32:52 PM »
do muslims not want to stone bodybuilders for posing in thongs?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2013, 05:41:12 PM »
Whatever Kai's past entails pales in comparison to Lukas Osladil.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2013, 07:05:06 PM »
do muslims not want to stone bodybuilders for posing in thongs?

Keep your garbage in G&O

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2013, 07:35:50 PM »
Yes I said farrah does kai greens prep but noreman has also helped kai with some tips. read my responses a little better. As far as how Muslims pray all I can remember is my garndma praying for hours several times a day I said 4 but it could of def been 5. I don't pray like that myself so I am just going off of how I remember my grandma prayed. She has passed away for years now and I was younger when I remember her prayer sessions were so intense and would take a long time. As far as what I said about ramy all I can say as I am just posting what I heard. If it is not true then it is not true but I am just posting what I heard from a good source of mine.

im sorry bro may her soul R.I.P.

yes sure I got your point no arguing here we sharing what we and everybody heard nothing personal.

im not a fan of Ramy physique anyway.

and bro praying for 5 times a day will takes a Muslim less than 10min-15min max. not hours.

but you were a kid like many of us im sure the memory is kinda blurry.

usually i stay away from religion talks because i respect all religions and got very close friends from many religions all over the world.

anyway i hope Mr.O this year shines.

After ronnie coleman I think my vote will go to the gift.

great round muscle and symmetry. killer contest dryness and condition.

but thats me.

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2013, 09:34:31 PM »

im sorry bro may her soul R.I.P.

yes sure I got your point no arguing here we sharing what we and everybody heard nothing personal.

im not a fan of Ramy physique anyway.

and bro praying for 5 times a day will takes a Muslim less than 10min-15min max. not hours.

but you were a kid like many of us im sure the memory is kinda blurry.

usually i stay away from religion talks because i respect all religions and got very close friends from many religions all over the world.

anyway i hope Mr.O this year shines.

After ronnie coleman I think my vote will go to the gift.

great round muscle and symmetry. killer contest dryness and condition.

but thats me.

I don't honestly have anything against any of the competitors. I hope the best man wins. As long as the best man wins despite their past I will be happy.I don't think the judges should keep a competitor back for things they used to do or rumors they have heard but cannot prove. I hope the best man wins.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2013, 09:52:32 PM »
I don't honestly have nothing against any of the competitors. I hope the best man wins. As long as the best man wins despite their past I will be happy.I don't thik the jidges should keep a competitor back for things they used to do or rumors they have heard but cannot prove. I hope the best man wins.

x2. We finally have good competitors on stage this year

officer builder

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2013, 10:59:02 PM »
I don't support gay 4 pay but you have to give kai some respect. I respect every pro bodybuilder because I know how hard it is to become a pro bodybuilder. kai is also from the ghetto originally . kai is also gay so it is not as bad as these guys that are straight doing gay 4 pay. I don't know I think guys like dereck anthony are way worse and I don't respect them at all but even though kai has done some fucked up things he deserves some props he has the best physique on the planet.even though he lost to phil the last few years kai won last year I don;t care what anybody says Kai owned him. I don't know what is going through these guys head who do gay 4 pay except they are so obsessed with bodybuilding and if they need money they will do almost anything! Flex wheeler used to be a male dancer who catered to men but he still gets respect.
   where does it say kai is gay? source?

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2013, 04:37:57 AM »

It's not obvious? I think he is neither straight or gay i think he is in love with himself! But if I were to bet I would safely say kai is gay,all that spikey shit he wears. It is pretty obvious but there are those weird guys who are in love with themselves and kai is a man so that would make him gay. I think kai is the best out there and got robbed def once at the Olympia maybe twice but he is a uncrowned ,Mr. Olympia.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2013, 11:16:56 AM »
``gay`` has a number of definition and getting your dick sucked by another man is one of them

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2013, 05:20:45 PM »
``gay`` has a number of definition and getting your dick sucked by another man is one of them

^^ Truth...and WW, posting what you "heard" doesn't make it "so".  I "heard" things about you, would that make it the truth, because I heard it?

Total BS...

whitewidow

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2013, 01:18:37 AM »
^^ Truth...and WW, posting what you "heard" doesn't make it "so".  I "heard" things about you, would that make it the truth, because I heard it?

Total BS...

No of course not I didn;t witness it I just heard about it from a good source . ramy was suppose to be in the fishing business before he came to oxygen gym but really there is not that much of a fishing busines in the middle east. Middle eastern people hate fish at least 90% of them do. There is no fishing industry in the middle east. What I heard I probably should not of posted as sodomy is a serious thing but I don;t know if it is fals or true. these guys do crazy things for cash. But like I said i was wrong for posting that since I don;t have a video to back it up all I have is word from a very reliable source who would not lie and neither of us are against  Ramy. I have not made any negative posts about ramys physique except the only thing I posted was a rumor I heard that might be tru or might not be true there is no video and I did not witness it all I can say is the rumor was ramy had a sugar daddy and got split up the middle but this is just rumor and can not be proved and I should not of mentioned it without proof,just word of mouth is not proof with kai there are videos. so my bad for jumping the gun.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2013, 04:13:12 AM »
kai cycle:

5000mg test
3000mg anadrol
4000mg nandrolon
4000mg trenbolone
93 iu HGH
900iu insulin