Author Topic: All things LA Lakers  (Read 42355 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: End of kobe
« Reply #225 on: January 01, 2014, 01:49:53 AM »

he has those vissy eyes   :D ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #226 on: January 01, 2014, 01:51:54 AM »

he has those vissy eyes   :D ;D

who is vissy?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: All things LA Lakers
« Reply #227 on: January 01, 2014, 01:53:48 AM »
Lakers fans have been showing up with wiggins jerseys.

^

:D ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #228 on: January 01, 2014, 01:55:06 AM »

Vince G. wife is Vissy

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: January 01, 2014, 01:58:45 AM »

Vince G. wife is Vissy

that can be fixed, I know a few people that had there lazy eye fixed. Im not going to laugh about it, its a medical condition.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #230 on: January 01, 2014, 02:00:27 AM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #231 on: January 01, 2014, 02:09:40 AM »
I would LOVE to watch an NBA game with Arce.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: January 01, 2014, 02:13:34 AM »
I would LOVE to watch an NBA game with Arce.

Nice win over OKC today....

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #234 on: January 01, 2014, 05:08:42 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #235 on: January 07, 2014, 12:03:00 PM »
Why are you posting pictures from last season? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: January 16, 2014, 10:43:32 AM »
Eleven games under .500.  Darks days.  Lottery bound. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: January 16, 2014, 10:46:20 AM »
Eleven games under .500.  Darks days.  Lottery bound. 
That's a good thing bb.
Why not grab another potential superstar.
The season was a right off anyway, most analysts knew that. With Kobe or without him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: January 16, 2014, 10:51:43 AM »
That's a good thing bb.
Why not grab another potential superstar.
The season was a right off anyway, most analysts knew that. With Kobe or without him.

No way they are this bad with Kobe, but it's a moot point.  They should shut him down for the rest of the season, but I doubt he will sit. 

They'll come back and contend.  They always do. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: January 16, 2014, 12:21:06 PM »
No way they are this bad with Kobe, but it's a moot point.  They should shut him down for the rest of the season, but I doubt he will sit. 

They'll come back and contend.  They always do. 

they will TRY contend.
Kobe is about to blow out his knee again, cause he will come out the gate like a rocket.

I know his kobe Bryant, but his human too. Forget his biological age, his NBA age is old and his body needs this year off.
they can get a great draft pick, kobe can mould him, pick up a good free agent and then I will go see the lakers at staples centre. Im not going to travel to LA to watch Xavier Henry.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: January 16, 2014, 01:35:16 PM »
they will TRY contend.
Kobe is about to blow out his knee again, cause he will come out the gate like a rocket.

I know his kobe Bryant, but his human too. Forget his biological age, his NBA age is old and his body needs this year off.
they can get a great draft pick, kobe can mould him, pick up a good free agent and then I will go see the lakers at staples centre. Im not going to travel to LA to watch Xavier Henry.

They always contend.  This is one of those periods where the wheels fall off.  Happens periodically, but if you go all the way back to the 70s, they always wind up putting a contender on the floor.  Not sure if it will happen next season, but they'll be back. 

I'm still a big Kobe fan and believer.  He'll be back.  I hope he does't turn into Jerry Rice (who was never the same after his first serious injury, and broke his knee cap when he came back), but we shall see.  I'm pulling for him. 

Nobody goes to games to see role players, but they're important.  Henry is ok.  Not a great player.  Good bench player.  Unfortunately, that's true of almost every healthy player on the Lakers roster right now. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: January 16, 2014, 01:43:57 PM »
They always contend.  This is one of those periods where the wheels fall off.  Happens periodically, but if you go all the way back to the 70s, they always wind up putting a contender on the floor.  Not sure if it will happen next season, but they'll be back. 

I'm still a big Kobe fan and believer.  He'll be back.  I hope he does't turn into Jerry Rice (who was never the same after his first serious injury, and broke his knee cap when he came back), but we shall see.  I'm pulling for him. 

Nobody goes to games to see role players, but they're important.  Henry is ok.  Not a great player.  Good bench player.  Unfortunately, that's true of almost every healthy player on the Lakers roster right now. 

correct me if im wrong, but is Xavier henry still on the roster?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: January 16, 2014, 01:47:33 PM »
correct me if im wrong, but is Xavier henry still on the roster?

Yep.  Still on the roster.  He's injured.  Along with Kobe, Nash, Blake, and Farmar. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #243 on: January 17, 2014, 12:41:59 PM »
They always contend.  This is one of those periods where the wheels fall off.  Happens periodically, but if you go all the way back to the 70s, they always wind up putting a contender on the floor.  Not sure if it will happen next season, but they'll be back.  

I'm still a big Kobe fan and believer.  He'll be back. I hope he does't turn into Jerry Rice (who was never the same after his first serious injury, and broke his knee cap when he came back), but we shall see.  I'm pulling for him.  

Nobody goes to games to see role players, but they're important.  Henry is ok.  Not a great player.  Good bench player.  Unfortunately, that's true of almost every healthy player on the Lakers roster right now.  

Long time no talk buddy.....Jerry Rice was already 35 years old when that injury happend. He worked his ass off to come back later that season but rushed it way too soon. When you say he was never the same, I disagree. It's not fair to compare Rice after that injury to his previous standard and his prime years. The year after, it was obvious the 49er offense was going through a prime T.O. in the passing game. When Rice came to Oakland, he was still banging out 1000 yard seasons at ages 38,39,and 40 years old, which is INSANE. So in my mind, he came back as best as he could've at that stage of his career. So take it easy on Mr. Rice....lol(my favorite player of all time)

As far as Kobe....he's toast. I don't doubt his determination but the tread on those tires are shot. He's going to be highly injury-prone for the remainder of his career. The lakers aern't contending anytime soon. Trade Pau, tank the season, and draft a lottery pick from the upcoming talent-laden draft.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: January 17, 2014, 01:17:32 PM »
Long time no talk buddy.....Jerry Rice was already 35 years old when that injury happend. He worked his ass off to come back later that season but rushed it way too soon. When you say he was never the same, I disagree. It's not fair to compare Rice after that injury to his previous standard and his prime years. The year after, it was obvious the 49er offense was going through a prime T.O. in the passing game. When Rice came to Oakland, he was still banging out 1000 yard seasons at ages 38,39,and 40 years old, which is INSANE. So in my mind, he came back as best as he could've at that stage of his career. So take it easy on Mr. Rice....lol(my favorite player of all time)

As far as Kobe....he's toast. I don't doubt his determination but the tread on those tires are shot. He's going to be highly injury-prone for the remainder of his career. The lakers aern't contending anytime soon. Trade Pau, tank the season, and draft a lottery pick from the upcoming talent-laden draft.

Welcome back to the land of the living.   :) 

Good points about Rice.  He wasn't dominant after his injury, but he was still very good.  That broken kneecap was a freak injury, but I wonder if it was a byproduct of his knee injury (just an overall weakness in knee).  Have the same concern about Kobe.

I'm not ready to play taps for Kobe just yet.  He's unlike most every athletes I've watched the past twenty years or more.  If anyone can do it, it's him.  He's in that Payton, Sanders, Rice mold when it comes to training, offseason work, dedication, etc. 

Poor Pau has been on the block for like three years now.  His trade value is incredibly low.  They should have traded him for Love back when Minnesota proposed that trade.  Kupchak whiffed badly on that one. 

But this week's rumor is LA is trying to trade Pau for "an athletic 4" who can fit D'Antoni's system.  That would be suicide IMO.  D'Antoni needs to be fired. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #245 on: January 17, 2014, 03:27:06 PM »

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #246 on: January 20, 2014, 04:22:04 PM »
Kobe worship is gayer than an "unconferenced" Pro Bowl.
~

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: January 22, 2014, 02:35:36 AM »
pau is playing amazing, some euro players are just fantastic.
kobe should sit out a year.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: January 23, 2014, 05:09:51 PM »
pau is playing amazing, some euro players are just fantastic.
kobe should sit out a year.

Agree. 

Kobe's not going to sit.  He already said he's coming back.  Too much of a competitor. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: January 23, 2014, 05:46:03 PM »
Agree. 

Kobe's not going to sit.  He already said he's coming back.  Too much of a competitor. 

Ofcourse he will, I would of thought the owners would of shut him down, nick young will be pissed!!!