Author Topic: Voting Liberal = . . . This is awesome  (Read 13956 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Voting Liberal = . . . This is awesome
« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2013, 12:31:27 PM »
lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2013, 01:19:48 PM »
The simple fact of the matter is that the target audience that Obamacare is intended for already have free health care anyway.  It's called welfare. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2013, 01:20:32 PM »
The simple fact of the matter is that the target audience that Obamacare is intended for already have free health care anyway.  It's called welfare. 

False - millions are losing what they have due to GhettoCare as it is. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2013, 01:23:15 PM »
False - millions are losing what they have due to GhettoCare as it is.  

You obviously can't read and process anything before rushing to post huh?

the target audience that Obamacare is intended for

The people that already have healthcare isn't the target audience that Obamacare benefits.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2013, 01:25:38 PM »
You obviously can't read and process anything before rushing to post huh?

The people that already have healthcare isn't the target audience that Obamacare benefits.  

The people who already have health care are losing it and its costing them more w less choices 

Obama lied to you 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2013, 01:28:14 PM »
You obviously have a higher level of Teh Stupid than I gave you credit for.

My post has absolutely nothing to do in regards to people who already have health care.  Quite the opposite.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2013, 02:12:23 PM »
You obviously have a higher level of Teh Stupid than I gave you credit for.

My post has absolutely nothing to do in regards to people who already have health care.  Quite the opposite.

and you dont think obamacare will affect people who already have health care?  please tell me you're not that short sighted.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2013, 02:48:11 PM »
and you dont think obamacare will affect people who already have health care?  please tell me you're not that short sighted.

Yes.  But that is irrelevant to the point I stated. 

Obamacare was never intended to benefit the people who have health care.  They people who benefit from it are those that (alledgedly) do not have health care.  Obamacare is nothing more than a mass extension and continuation of welfare.  (Medicaid)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2013, 02:49:53 PM »

Yes.  But that is irrelevant to the point I stated. 

Obamacare was never intended to benefit the people who have health care.  They people who benefit from it are those that (alledgedly) do not have health care.  Obamacare is nothing more than a mass extension and continuation of welfare.  (Medicaid)

False - Obamacare takes away from those that pay, work, and have, and gives it to govt workers to fuck w everyone else to administer. 

No one benefits from this mess. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2013, 02:52:50 PM »
^^ still unable to understand a simple concept.

Let me break down even further for your stupid ass since you apparently need to have it spoon fed for you.

Obamacare is basically health insurance welfare for those who don't want to work a job and earn it themselves correct?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2013, 02:55:29 PM »
^^ still unable to understand a simple concept.

Let me break down even further for your stupid ass since you apparently need to have it spoon fed for you.

Obamacare is basically health insurance welfare for those who don't want to work a job and earn it themselves correct?

Delusional. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2013, 02:59:05 PM »
Delusional. 

You obviously can't answer a simple yes or no question.

Let's try it again.

Who does Obamacare benefit?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2013, 03:03:15 PM »
You obviously can't answer a simple yes or no question.

Let's try it again.

Who does Obamacare benefit?

Insurance carriers and the Govt 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2013, 03:08:06 PM »
I am talking people, not entities.

Are you really this stupid, or just putting on a show?  What PEOPLE are to be the ones that benefit from Obamacare?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2013, 03:50:22 PM »
Single-payer?

How about you look at other nations that have single-payer and come back to tell us how that is working out for them.

It's working out GREAT for my cousins in Toronto.  Not to mention all the single payer countries rank way ahead of us.  You are entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2013, 03:51:37 PM »
It's working out GREAT for my cousins in Toronto.  Not to mention all the single payer countries rank way ahead of us.  You are entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts.

Then why didn't that chooming creep push that in the first place?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2013, 07:17:54 PM »
Then why didn't that chooming creep push that in the first place?

Because unlike your side would have everyone believe, the guy is not a liberal.  He's Gerald Ford/Bob Dole in black face.  Believe me, I was and still am sickened by the way he started out negotiating health care from the Bob Dole/Mitt Romney model.  That doesn't change the fact that our country is better off with the ACA than without it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2013, 07:40:49 PM »
Because unlike your side would have everyone believe, the guy is not a liberal.  He's Gerald Ford/Bob Dole in black face.  Believe me, I was and still am sickened by the way he started out negotiating health care from the Bob Dole/Mitt Romney model.  That doesn't change the fact that our country is better off with the ACA than without it.
lmfao but I bet you think bush was a far right loon, right?

and nancy pelosi isnt bat shit crazy, right?

hahah when you grow up life is going to slap you right across the face young man

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2013, 07:53:10 PM »

How many jobs have you had in your life? Can you answer this question honestly? Do think maybe the 35/40 year old version of you, who had a little more experience in non sheltered real life, will look back at you and think you were a bit naive?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2013, 09:00:34 PM »
lmfao but I bet you think bush was a far right loon, right?

and nancy pelosi isnt bat shit crazy, right?

hahah when you grow up life is going to slap you right across the face young man

No, Bush was/is just a dumb fuck puppet of the neo-cons.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2013, 09:12:20 PM »
No, Bush was/is just a dumb fuck puppet of the neo-cons.

And obama is not despite pursuing the same polucies? 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2013, 05:05:35 AM »
Ahead of us in what? Certainly not technology and quality of care. Even some Canadian government officials in the past have sought medical care in the USA. I wonder why that is? Maybe is because in the USA no one has to wait 3 to 4 months for an MRI. Maybe is because in the USA no one has to wait 6 months for an operation. Maybe is because we still have on average very good doctors and not the mediocrity that barely passed medical school and survived residency by the skin of their teeth.

Oh, but don't worry. This country is well on its way to having many doctors leave the profession and having very poor quality of care due to Obamacrapcare. We will be in the same level or even worse compared to Canada. Yeah. Can't wait.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2013, 05:46:39 AM »

there is so much stupid in this post i can't even find a place to begin a rebuttal.  basically because there are some things paid for by the taxpayers then the entire private sector should be wiped out of existence?  because the private sector has given us nothing right?  i'm sorry but this is the most idiotic, most vapid post i've seen on this board.......ever.  may god have mercy on your soul.

Try reading his post again Bear.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2013, 05:51:20 AM »
Ahead of us in what? Certainly not technology and quality of care. Even some Canadian government officials in the past have sought medical care in the USA. I wonder why that is? Maybe is because in the USA no one has to wait 3 to 4 months for an MRI. Maybe is because in the USA no one has to wait 6 months for an operation. Maybe is because we still have on average very good doctors and not the mediocrity that barely passed medical school and survived residency by the skin of their teeth.

Oh, but don't worry. This country is well on its way to having many doctors leave the profession and having very poor quality of care due to Obamacrapcare. We will be in the same level or even worse compared to Canada. Yeah. Can't wait.

You were saying?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Health_Organization_ranking_of_health_systems

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!