Author Topic: Voting Liberal = . . . This is awesome  (Read 13968 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Voting Liberal = . . . This is awesome
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2013, 06:13:22 PM »
LMFAO you libtards love to point out grammer and spelling issues dont you?

what was the last republican you voted for straw?

grammar

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2013, 06:26:57 PM »
grammar
so youre a young college student then?

got it...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2013, 07:46:14 PM »
LMFAO you libtards love to point out grammer and spelling issues dont you?

what was the last republican you voted for straw?

this guy

I always forget his name

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2013, 08:00:51 PM »
you don't get to call anyone a retard until you learn the difference between you're and your

btw - feel free to show me where in this thread that I said I vote along party lines

This is comical coming from the guy who doesn't know how to capitalize or punctuate anything.

Your posts read like you're a retard.

BY THE WAY, are you 14 or just too stupid and lazy to bother spelling out those difficult words?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2013, 08:02:46 PM »
This is comical coming from the guy who doesn't know how to capitalize or punctuate anything.

Your posts read like you're a retard.

BY THE WAY, are you 14 or just too stupid and lazy to bother spelling out those difficult words?

Your mother was obviously too lazy to swallow or go to planned parenthood.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2013, 08:14:56 PM »

Fairy still lives with his mother

That's part of the reason why he is so angry all the time (the other reason of course is because he is a loser and he knows it and he can't deal with the fact that his failure in life is his own fault)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2013, 08:58:30 PM »

This gimmick is so boring, Benny.  ::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2013, 12:38:29 PM »
the most hilarious thing about liberal democrats is their belief that their party isn't in bed with corporate America just as much, if not more, than the Republican party.  It's mind numbingly annoying how none of them get it.

How so Bear?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2013, 12:39:12 PM »

;D

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2013, 01:22:23 PM »
How so Bear?

you give me an instance where the Republican party is in bed with corporate America and I'll give you an example of the same thing involving the Democratic party.  seriously?  you seriously believe this shit that the Democrats are the good guys and the Republicans are the bad guys?  you're what election campaign officials call "the lowest common denminator". 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2013, 01:35:02 PM »
lol

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2013, 01:48:53 PM »
LOL

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2013, 02:22:16 PM »
you give me an instance where the Republican party is in bed with corporate America and I'll give you an example of the same thing involving the Democratic party.  seriously?  you seriously believe this shit that the Democrats are the good guys and the Republicans are the bad guys?  you're what election campaign officials call "the lowest common denminator". 

I agree completely but you said the dem was More in bed with corporate america than repub.

I gotta think lets say oil and guns has more lobbying power than green energy and worker rights.

You disagree?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2013, 02:28:44 PM »

I agree completely but you said the dem was More in bed with corporate america than repub.

I gotta think lets say oil and guns has more lobbying power than green energy and worker rights.

You disagree?

::)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2013, 02:30:40 PM »

You disagree?

Unions, Lawyers, Teachers, Insurance Companies, Technology and Social Media, Hollywood.......do I really need to go on?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2013, 02:39:54 PM »

You disagree?

i said "just as much if not more".  let me ask you whork.  Obama administration hands the auto industry almost $100 billion dollars and you're going to sit here and shout from the rooftops that the Republican party is in bed with corporate America?  i'm sorry but thats just stupid. 

you can say what you want about the Republican party but you can't sit here and claim that they're any worse than the Democratic party with regards to shady business dealings if you know the first thing about what has gone on over the past 7 years.  it's just common sense.  and i'm just sick and tired of the rhetoric being punded into people's heads by the mainstream.

it really is true that if you say something enough times, no matter how stupid, the masses will begin to believe it.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2013, 02:41:26 PM »

You disagree?

and you also think that the Obama administration doesn't have their friends in the oil industry?  who is telling you this?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2013, 02:47:33 PM »
How can you not have convictions one way or the other?  Me, I'm a liberal.  Across the board liberal.  Card carrying liberal.  I've been against our wars and aggressions my entire life.  Ron Paul and Rand Paul are absolutely correct about bringing our troops home and keeping them there.  I could never vote for them though, because all the other issues they are wrong on, outweight this one.  I don't understand how some people and by some were talking millions could vote for GW Bush twice, then vote for BH Obama and then vote for Romney?  To me, the undecideds are chickenshits.  I don't typically vote for the candidate, I read the party platform and that's the way I vote.  Here is another example.  Claire McCaskill won re-election in Missouri by around 20 points, yet Obama lost by 10 points.  How could you possibly go into the voting booth and Vote for McCaskill and Romney?  I just can't get my head around it.  That may have been more about racism than ideology, the more I think about it.  But here in Michigan, Stabenow won re-election to the Senate quite handily while Snyder trounced Bernero for Governor.  How can that be? 

I'm a Lib as well, but a common sense lib..not the limousine lib who has his head in the sand

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2013, 03:11:29 PM »
i said "just as much if not more".  let me ask you whork.  Obama administration hands the auto industry almost $100 billion dollars and you're going to sit here and shout from the rooftops that the Republican party is in bed with corporate America?  i'm sorry but thats just stupid. 

you can say what you want about the Republican party but you can't sit here and claim that they're any worse than the Democratic party with regards to shady business dealings if you know the first thing about what has gone on over the past 7 years.  it's just common sense.  and i'm just sick and tired of the rhetoric being punded into people's heads by the mainstream.

it really is true that if you say something enough times, no matter how stupid, the masses will begin to believe it.

Oh the dem are not "clean" if they were they would not have their positions in government. No saints here.

But you got to admit that the actions of repub keeps citizens from getting access to health insurance on a larger scale than the actions of the dem. (I actually mixed 2 debates together the one about health insurance and coorporate america. My bad).

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2013, 03:19:28 PM »

Oh the dem are not "clean" if they were they would not have their positions in government. No saints here.

But you got to admit that the actions of repub keeps citizens from getting access to health insurance on a larger scale than the actions of the dem. (I actually mixed 2 debates together the one about health insurance and coorporate america. My bad).
simply b/c someone doesnt want the govt to subsidize healthcare for all doesnt mean they are against all having healthcare.

This is a common tactic of the libtard left and I see it has found a home in your mental pygmy of a mind

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2013, 03:50:52 PM »
simply b/c someone doesnt want the govt to subsidize healthcare for all doesnt mean they are against all having healthcare.

This is a common tactic of the libtard left and I see it has found a home in your mental pygmy of a mind

Maybe not but their action denies people access to healthcare. Actions speak louder than words.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2013, 03:53:24 PM »

Maybe not but their action denies people access to healthcare. Actions speak louder than words.
lol what actions of theirs are denying people healthcare? ::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2013, 03:54:30 PM »
lol what actions of theirs are denying people healthcare? ::)

Are you kidding?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2013, 04:17:53 PM »
Are you kidding?

believe me.........he's not