Author Topic: My bodybuilding/lifting journey with PICTURES.  (Read 7240 times)

Red29

• Getbig III
My bodybuilding/lifting journey with PICTURES.
« on: August 06, 2013, 08:48:56 PM »
 ;D

you guys arent worth my time. or effort to make a thread. flame away  ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: My bodybuilding/lifting journey with PICTURES.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 08:51:22 PM »
bodybuilding is not for you, sorry

good progress though

holy shit just read your post

i'm glad i'm not you, fuck

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 09:02:22 PM »
 congrats

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 09:10:39 PM »
Got to know a few of the guys on here, so I thought I'd start up a thread and post some pictures.
Trained naturally from 17 years old until almost 20 then took the plunge.

this is right after i started lifting, xmas of 2009- http://postimg.org/image/sqfqic4xj/

this is at arond 210 totally natural. bulked hard got really watery as you can see. lifted 3x a week believe it or not http://postimg.org/image/skq95r411/

this is leaned down a good deal around 192-195, day before first pin http://postimg.org/image/3mndg9n2p/

i ran a ton of gear for about 4 months then went cold turkey after my first cycle due to personal reason and holidays and getting tired of bbing in general. highest amount i ran was in this blast. ive posted that cycle before i wont type it out again ive done it so many times. i consider this time period a major period of learning and i literally lost all of my gains when i came off- stopped training completely for 2 months then went back on for 6 weeks and had to come off again because the gear i had was not primo it was EQ and i ran something like 3g of EQ i calculated which was not fun. was supposed to be a gram of primo with low test... never ordering from china again.

so I began anew, about 20 weeks ago. i wish i had a picture of me totally clean and i dieted clean to get into shape as gear ALWAYS works best when youre as lean as possible. ask any vet. but this is me 10 days into it- http://postimg.org/image/fg6kwudu9/

this is about a month or so ago( about 12-15 weeks on gear now), 205lbs or so running high tren moderate drost low test http://postimg.org/image/sqxkipj2p/

this is current shot just took this a minute ago with laptop webcam, running low test high deca weight 210-215 http://postimg.org/image/da38rkx6v/

basically a year of progress right here. plus natty pics. if you wanna know anything else about how i got to my current state go ahead and ask, ill be honest about all my use/abuse. But, for the most part, my physique was built on around a gram of gear or less many times. Most ive run is 4400mg a week but i lost EVERYTHING when i came off. then dieted naturally after hardly training at all for a long time. so i know i lost most if not all the muscle i gained on that first blast. no photo manipulation in any of the photos either. keep trolling to a minimum.

Definitely didn't need all that gear to get there bro. But props for being real and posting pics.

Keep pushing forward bro.  :)

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 09:12:46 PM »
Definitely didn't need all that gear to get there bro. But props for being real and posting pics.

Keep pushing forward bro.  :)

defo didnt i totally agree! I shoulda gone with test and deca or NPP. but im on the right track now. not going to lie, got caught up in the hype of ordering lots of gear and of course when you have it on hand... couldnt help but add stuff in or up it or whatever haha!

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2013, 09:15:32 PM »
defo didnt i totally agree! I shoulda gone with test and deca or NPP. but im on the right track now. not going to lie, got caught up in the hype of ordering lots of gear and of course when you have it on hand... couldnt help but add stuff in or up it or whatever haha!
I hear ya bro, i did stupid shit like dbol only cycles when i first started.

great build for 20 years old and you have a ton of time to keep on improving.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2013, 09:21:43 PM »

at least i didnt do stupid oral only stuff though... went right into the injectables. 350 test and 600 EQ for my first 4 weeks. then i started getting impatient and went down that slippery slope that comes when you have too much money a fixation on bodybuilding plus access to great products

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 10:36:05 PM »
I like this Red69 fella. Hope you stick around bud.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2013, 10:47:50 PM »
I like this Red69 fella. Hope you stick around bud.

Haha thanks man. Honestly just want to enjoy the forum and learn what I can. I know a shit ton about bodybuilding and drugs already, more than any 20 year old should know imo. but its to my advantage really cus this game is mostly drugs after a certain point. I'm all about practical knowledge and experience none of this scientific study on mice with low dose test bullshit. I won't tout myself as an expert I haven't earned that right yet but I will say I'll be happy to help anyone with questions via pm so feel free to fire away. I actually like to help and I can be very in depth.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 11:36:50 PM »
Look like shit on and off gear. No offence.

Shouldn't even be using gear IMO, your 20 ffs.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2013, 11:45:51 PM »
Thanks for posting. I think you should try to get on TRT from a doc even though that'll prob be hard for a 20 year old. IMHO you could maintain your current physique and get harder with adjustments to your diet. Btw do something with your room you'll never get laid with it looking like that  :D

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2013, 11:53:47 PM »
How come you left your god Red?

ukjeff

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2013, 12:21:02 AM »
Most ive run is 4400mg a week but i lost EVERYTHING when i came off.
Competetive bodybuilding isnt for you.

Sorry mate.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2013, 12:27:42 AM »
Epic shit stain in the toilet Redcock.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2013, 12:35:20 AM »
You have absolutely horrid response to gear. Save your money and short the 30 year US Bond.

SMH  ???

Where did things go wrong?

Were you on the Auschwitz diet and training camp program?

If at 4400mg a week you're not responding, you will not even at 10000mg a week.

You are in the wrong business.

P.S. There is a reason it is suggested that one has at least a base to work upon. You stop all AAS together, where do you think you'll end up? Question is rhetorical - you already know the answer.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2013, 01:05:46 AM »
Most ive run is 4400mg a week

thats what happens when your board is a glorified sales pitch

either the gear was shit or you dont respond well

you are crazy running that much at your age

train clean for 3 to 5 years then decide what you want to do

props for putting yourself out there  :)
T

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2013, 02:33:00 AM »
Why do you guys talk shit? This is only one year of training, and it's not even consistent.

Even with gear you need years of training before you start looking impressive.

I would suggest the op sticks to a consistent program, and keep hitting the gear, don't come off.

Just make sure your blood work is ok.

...and look into a different training program.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 02:38:24 AM »
Its a horendous amount if gear which could be attained with 200mg deca 250mg of test and 30mg dbol.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 02:59:10 AM »
Why do you guys talk shit? This is only one year of training, and it's not even consistent.

Even with gear you need years of training before you start looking impressive.

I would suggest the op sticks to a consistent program, and keep hitting the gear, don't come off.

Just make sure your blood work is ok.

...and look into a different training program.

its not talking shit its called being sensible

4.4 grams at his age is dumb

and typical of the website he is from
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2013, 03:45:05 AM »
Simmer down, hater; who's to say he won't look amazing at 10g a week?

good point he just needs some kigs ice cream and pizza
T

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2013, 03:48:07 AM »

Because his attitude during that year stinks and everything* he says he has done says he has no patience and won't last, with training.  The dude went off gear and training because he was on holiday, think a person like that will last?  "I'm not big now - I'll take more!"?  Heh

*everything, that is, except admitting what he's done and what he was feeling - which is commendable and shows he might be maturing in his mindset.

I'm all about practical knowledge and experience none of this scientific study on mice with low dose test bullshit. I won't tout myself as an expert I haven't earned that right yet but I will say I'll be happy to help anyone with questions via pm so feel free to fire away. I actually like to help and I can be very in depth.

Right now, I wouldn't tout you as anything but a cautionary tale.  You've basically ignored all practical knowledge in bodybuilding.  Patience, being careful and stay committed.  All violated.

I respect your candour, though.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2013, 04:33:07 AM »

dbol only cycles are great...maybe you needed a lot more stuff to look like u do...some are fine with that

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2013, 05:59:28 AM »
Good journey non the less.

At least you were honest about your usage.

8)

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2013, 06:01:31 AM »
I love you guys :)

You see bouncer in here hating? NO. He posts pics and knows what the fuck is up. Same with OTH, no one and gal. Or anyone else with a respectable physique.

Yeah I had gh15 complex as I call it. The more the merrier right? Ofc it's a fucking sales pitch. In retrospect its a VERY good business plan whomever designed that site. I'm not here to talk about gh15 though say what you will about him he is pretty spot on in a lot of things.

LOL 10g a week... My combined use right now is under a gram. And this current version of myself, built on around a gram total give or take depending on where in the 'timeline' I was. Hardly constitutes abuse. I've LOWERED the dose for my offseason actually. I don't need anyone to tell me I did it wrong to begin with. Save yourself the effort of typing please.

I'm not here talking shit on anyone. I like this forum and enjoy contributing, in fact I lurked getbig long before I was on the other board.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2013, 06:03:25 AM »
I love you guys :)

You see bouncer in here hating? NO. He posts pics and knows what the fuck is up. Same with OTH, no one and gal. Or anyone else with a respectable physique.

Yeah I had gh15 complex as I call it. The more the merrier right? Ofc it's a fucking sales pitch. In retrospect its a VERY good business plan whomever designed that site. I'm not here to talk about gh15 though say what you will about him he is pretty spot on in a lot of things.

LOL 10g a week... My combined use right now is under a gram. And this current version of myself, built on around a gram total give or take depending on where in the 'timeline' I was. Hardly constitutes abuse. I've LOWERED the dose for my offseason actually. I don't need anyone to tell me I did it wrong to begin with. Save yourself the effort of typing please.

I'm not here talking shit on anyone. I like this forum and enjoy contributing, in fact I lurked getbig long before I was on the other board.

with all due respect

people put there honest opinions on here

if you needed everyone to post awesome bro, great job bro go back to tit wank 15s site

if you want honesty good and bad stick around  :)
T