Author Topic: Back acne  (Read 2400 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Back acne
« on: August 07, 2013, 12:05:30 AM »
So... I've had it since teens, only time i ever DIDN'T have it was when I had hrmonal problems off trt.

Recent runs with deca and npp in the past half a year made the back acne worse. Not to the point like the 'side effect pictures' that are out there illustrating acne due to steroids use, but still bad. It also seems to have gotten worse now that it's been hot summer.

I am wondering besides acutane what else can one use?

Acutane causes depression and bitch tits doesn't it?

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: Back acne
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 12:35:23 AM »
Your not gonna like this answer but a lower dose and only HG TRT dose of test till it clears up

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 02:17:47 AM »
10-20mg accutane/day.

No, low dose accutane doesn't cause depression or most the nasty sides you read about.

...and i don't know where you got the bitch tits info, but that's wrong.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 05:18:24 AM »
I have been getting it and I am not on cycle and its pretty bad some times. What I have read the best ways and tried some of these to are basically going out side and getting sun on your back or in a tanning bed, drinking more water, using less substances your body has to filter out, staying away from fat burners, putting a face cleanser like a acne wash on your back every day, putting the water really hot on your back in the shower to dry it out, changing the sheets in your bed and washing them more often, taking multiple showers a day, not having any lotion or fake tanner on your back, not eating greasy food, and that is pretty much all I can think of that I have read lol I hope something in all of that can help you man.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 10:49:33 AM »
Take one Benedryl tab every night before bed for 3-4 weeks.

Thank me later.  ;)

Accutane works, but i wouldn't touch it unless you had to.

8)

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 01:16:24 PM »
I'd stay away from Accutane. Gave me permanent dry eyes upon waking after I ran a course a few years ago. Fucked up my body's oil production.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 01:57:16 PM »
Hmm i have naturally DRY skin which is the funny thing and i've been using "lac hydrin" lotion which has been making my skin look real good and healthy... but... now that I got the back acne and some on shoulders its not cool...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2013, 05:09:42 PM »
I'd stay away from Accutane. Gave me permanent dry eyes upon waking after I ran a course a few years ago. Fucked up my body's oil production.

What was your dosage? Never heard of it doing this, but it would not surprise me. Everyone reacts differently.

I've run accutane 2 time for 6 mos. periods in the past. It is now a very popular drug with men and women who are seeing signs of wrinkles, so it is now included in the "anti aging" medicine cabinet arsenal.

Good advice in this thread overall.

trengrowth

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 08:09:43 AM »
Take 10-20 GRAMS of PANTOTHENIC ACID ED!!!!

I went on a 6 month blast and did this without a single pimple..

BUT!!! Most of the time we get acne is because of estrogen... get your bloods done

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2013, 09:46:08 PM »
I get pretty bad shoulder acne on any 19-nor. I've tried a bunch of things to try making it better... Dawn soap, lemons, washing sheets really often, moisturizers, tanning... Only thing that I feel made a significance was frequent tanning. You may just be unlucky like me and just break out on 19 nors. I've just heard so much bad shit surrounding accutane that I'd rather just deal with it than go the tane route.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 06:18:10 AM »
I get pretty bad shoulder acne on any 19-nor. I've tried a bunch of things to try making it better... Dawn soap, lemons, washing sheets really often, moisturizers, tanning... Only thing that I feel made a significance was frequent tanning. You may just be unlucky like me and just break out on 19 nors. I've just heard so much bad shit surrounding accutane that I'd rather just deal with it than go the tane route.

Yeah tanning helped a lot and keeping the sheets clean. Funny I heard a girl tell me that lemons mixed with sea salt on the face is great. She might of been coming on to me though.