Author Topic: Guys proposes to girl at minor league game. Girl says no, runs off field :-O  (Read 1933 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This may be fake, I dont know. IF its not, so wrong lol

Imagine working up the nerve to ask your girlfriend to marry you, and then she says NO! Well poor David knows the feeling.

Last week in Connecticut, at a minor league baseball game, David decided to ask his girlfriend to marry him. He had the whole thing set up to make her think she was doing a trivia challenge and for the last question he got down on one knee.

The poor girl was put on the spot and David got the SHOCK of his life when she said, “I’m sorry David, I can’t…” and then ran off the field.

To make matters worse the announcer started laughing!

OUCH! This was not a good day for David.

X

nefario

• Getbig III

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
yeah it was fake

http://www.startribune.com/nation/218670441.html

Damn, this sounds bad, but I was hoping it wasnt fake lol.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Damn, this sounds bad, but I was hoping it wasnt fake lol.
I was hoping it wasn't fake as well. Because that's what it should be like. A lot of these women will say yes, and they really mean "no", but they don't want to hurt the guy's feelings. Yeah, let's start the marriage off with a lie...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
I was hoping it wasn't fake as well. Because that's what it should be like. A lot of these women will say yes, and they really mean "no", but they don't want to hurt the guy's feelings. Yeah, let's start the marriage off with a lie...
exactly, makes no sense to put so much pressure on someone.
follow the arrows

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Yeah, i think its dumb when you ask someone to marry you in front of like thousands of people. Put the person on the spot like that.

I wonder how tbombz is going to ask his significant other to marry him.
X

Schmoff

• Getbig V
"I didnt mean to laugh."

dude is a getbigger

;D ;D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Bitch needs a little Sharia Law applied to her...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I saw a dude get proposed to - in front of 200 people in packed bar.  his date came up and used our mic.  Got it all on video.  The whole bar was going nuts...

He clearly didn't want her drunk ass on one knee proposing, you could read it on his face.   But he did the right thing.  Smile, act happy, give her a great big bear hug and just laugh along with it, giving the impression of yes without saying it.

he broke up with her 2 days later.  A good lawyer will never ask a Q without knowing the answer.