Author Topic: need advice  (Read 2627 times)

maxrep40

• Getbig I
need advice
« on: August 08, 2013, 03:56:25 AM »
I am 45 6ft 230 I have ben out of body building for awile with military iinjury. I have ben back iin the gym the last 3 weeks. I am taking 5iu hgh daily, tren 300mg &  every other day. I also take 600mg eth & 300 mg equipios every 5 days. I want to get big but drop body fat. I have acess to any gear I need what do you guys think to much ot shood I add something?

whitewidow

Re: need advice
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 03:58:37 AM »
I am 45 6ft 230 I have ben out of body building for awile with military iinjury. I have ben back iin the gym the last 3 weeks. I am taking 5iu hgh daily, tren 300mg &  every other day. I also take 600mg eth & 300 mg equipios every 5 days. I want to get big but drop body fat. I have acess to any gear I need what do you guys think to much ot shood I add something?

what is your diet like. maybe more cardio. possibly add some T3 and some clen but I want to hear about your diet before you add T3 and clen.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 04:17:59 AM »
i'd drop the eq and double the test... are you taking 300mg tren every other day?

everything looks fine except the eq.. i'm not a fan.

you should be able to increase muscularity (droping bf and building/keeping muscle) pretty easily with that much tren... and the 5iu gh and 1200 test. try starting and ending your day with 50-100g protein shakes.... ugh... nevermind.. diet can get more complicated..

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 05:29:59 AM »
Let's drop test to 400mg
Tren ace or E? If ace use 300 mg a week if E use 250 mon and 250 thursday the eq do 250 mon and 250 thurs use eq in the begining first 6 weeks and tren at the end 6 weeks add an anti e so you won't get the water weight and feel you are not trimming up ..... add T3 ..... I would throw in oral Winny at 50 mg ed also an ECA supp

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 05:36:34 AM »

Your cycle is written kind of confusing. I am guessing you are doing this.
5-IU's HGH daily.
100mg Tren Acetate EOD-300mg a week
600mg of Test E every 5 days so basically around 750mg Test E a week
300mg of EQ every 5 days so basicaly about 400mg of EQ a week..

I don't know about dropping the EQ but lets see what your diet looks like. also what brand of HGH is it? You could raise your HGH dose a IU or two. a few hundred more mg of tren would help. are ypou able to do cardio ? what is your goal? where are you at BF% now?keep some cabergoline around and some arimidex and some letro around those anchileries can harden you up. I would drop the EQ and add masteron. maybe add in some proviron 50mg EOD. That will harden you up nicely

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 05:48:16 AM »
Drop the drugs ... Diet .. When you get to 8%, start the drugs .. Don't be a lazy fatso. Good luck

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 06:56:38 AM »
I don't know about dropping the EQ but lets see what your diet looks like. also what brand of HGH is it? You could raise your HGH dose a IU or two. a few hundred more mg of tren would help. are ypou able to do cardio ? what is your goal? where are you at BF% now?keep some cabergoline around and some arimidex and some letro around those anchileries can harden you up. I would drop the EQ and add masteron. maybe add in some proviron 50mg EOD. That will harden you up nicely

Drop the EQ in replace of masteron under what changed circumstance?
IMO just keep the EQ, and add in masteron. I always liked an anabolic compound in the loop somehwhere....but that is an older philosophy.
Proviron sounds nice, if he's lower percentage of BF. Some like proviron, some don't. Combined with masteron it makes the muscle harden up and look like granite.

But, like WW said and Cleanest pointed out post your diet, or get into one. No point in adding these additives when you fill up with low grade fuel. 

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 07:04:01 AM »
Drop the EQ in replace of masteron under what changed circumstance?
IMO just keep the EQ, and add in masteron. I always liked an anabolic compound in the loop somehwhere....but that is an older philosophy.
Proviron sounds nice, if he's lower percentage of BF. Some like proviron, some don't. Combined with masteron it makes the muscle harden up and look like granite.

But, like WW said and Cleanest pointed out post your diet, or get into one. No point in adding these additives when you fill up with low grade fuel. 

I am trying to get the guy ripped.I think masteron in place of the EQ and adding in Proviron is a good change but yes lets see his diet if he has one. he didn't lay his cycle out very well can't wait to see his diet laid out.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 07:28:35 AM »
Ha ha , I eat then I eat the next e3d the same as day 1 but then I don't e3d and should I add a protein shake

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 07:13:15 PM »
Ha ha , I eat then I eat the next e3d the same as day 1 but then I don't e3d and should I add a protein shake

Hmmm, should you? This is either a question for your therapist or your nutritionist. Medicaid doesn't cover either.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 07:16:35 PM »
Man you remind me of division!!!! Are u him ? Lol

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 07:20:31 PM »
Man you remind me of division!!!! Are u him ? Lol

lol, no.

maxrep40

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 06:59:09 AM »
I am trying to eat clean . I take in 300 grams of protein 270 ggrams of carbs 92 grams of fat I only eat 4 times a day. And do 30 to 40 min of cardio first thing in the morning on a empty stomach. I do eat what ever i want on sat.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2013, 07:11:00 AM »
Your cycle is written kind of confusing. I am guessing you are doing this.
5-IU's HGH daily.
100mg Tren Acetate EOD-300mg a week
600mg of Test E every 5 days so basically around 750mg Test E a week
300mg of EQ every 5 days so basicaly about 400mg of EQ a week..

I am trying to eat clean . I take in 300 grams of protein 270 ggrams of carbs 92 grams of fat I only eat 4 times a day. And do 30 to 40 min of cardio first thing in the morning on a empty stomach. I do eat what ever i want on sat.

Sounds good. I'd go with WW's advice.

Might be a good idea to throw in another feeding. Try adding a Karbolyn + Protein shake during your workouts, and take your growth after your workouts.

You're doing cardio AM and busting your ass since you've been back at it in the gym; take some ECA in the morning before hitting the cardio to get the most out of it. ECA with the proviron you should harden up nicely and fast.

Try skippping your cheat Saturday's two weekends in a row till you reach a bit of hardness.

Then you can try a simple carb cycle technique by Chris Aceto. Where you select priority workout days, which are days spent training muscle groups you want to imporve. Pick 2 days, these are your priorty workout days and your icreased carb days (300 carbs, which is around your average) the rest of the days are lower carb so you'd only be taking in half your average carb intake (150).

However, after you skip two weekends of cheat meal Saturday you may not even want to bother with carb cycling but I find that it helps with the cravings of wanting to cheat.

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2013, 07:21:50 AM »
I agree with YAM...and WW...however, on higher tren doses you might have issues with cardio, as Tren does affect cardio.  Seems as though your diet is pretty much in check, and like YAM shared adding another meal I believe would help you. 

How many days a week are you training, and are you doing more volume training, i.e. higher reps/sets with supers etc. or lower volume for strength? 

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2013, 07:22:44 AM »
Oh...and BTW...thank you for your service to our country...greatly appreciated!!