Author Topic: FRIENDLY HELP 2.0 lol  (Read 6073 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
FRIENDLY HELP 2.0 lol
« on: August 08, 2013, 07:38:30 AM »
Ok so here's what I've decided to throw in the mix I'll have plenty of test , prov, T3, letro, dbols and primo..... my daily job is highly cardio I'm a pipeliner and walking up and down the Pennsylvania mountains about 3 miles a day  I'm down to around 250lbs my diet isn't 100% consistent but I eat lots of tuna , tilapia, clean chicken breast , eggs and a ton of fresh vegetables rarely red meat and rarely carbs like pasta and bread but i do eat steamed white rice with chicken or tuna , im around 3 medium meals per day with a snack I just want to lean out and drop down to 230lbs but with descent muscle ton , once again I'm 6' and now wearing a very loose 36 or a very loose in a  large in mil spec BDUs

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: FRIENDLY HELP 2.0 lol
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 04:11:38 PM »
So do you workout before work or still have the energy to workout after work?

You can cut down on weight with the things you have listed, while maintaining your muscle. Your diet will play the major role in the process though.

With that said, your diet needs work. You eat healthy but are not spacing out the meals, which maybe might be leading to you eating larger portions than you should or not even eating enough to feed your muscles leading to a lower metabolic rate. Whichever of those is correct will lead to no great results.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 04:15:49 PM »
Thanks for the reply but you did no help at all ,,,,,,,, NEXT
What are u even doing on HARDCORE BOARD shouldn't u be at the gossip and bullshit boards?????? LOL

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 05:20:58 PM »
Lol, HARDCORE board. Shouldn't you be in the diet and recipe section? No point in hitting the needle if you don't plan to address your diet first.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 05:28:22 PM »
You have 0 creditability here , so like I said go back to gossip board

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 05:34:03 PM »
Here's the deal , I would maybe listen to you if you made sense , read your post and see how the is related to my post ,,,,,,,, I said nothing of the amount of food I ate at each meal or how often I ate .... I don't need a nutritionist nore your bullshit , the  reason I stated my generic food intake was to inform folks that I know how to FUCKING eat for whatever results I'm looking for

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 06:26:08 PM »
Fact: You 6' 250 claims a 36" waist is loose
Fact: You think 3 miles is a lot of cardio.
Fact: You know how to eat 3 square meals a day.
Analysis: You have a long way to go before seeing any results no matter what you stick in your ass. I've seen plety of red faced teenagers taking a gram of juice eating 3 times per day and still looking like skateboarders or fat world or warcraft gamers.

You need a nutritionist first, not someone to plan a simple cycle for you beause your generic food intake won't get you far with you your generic drug arsenal.

Go back and re-read your post. You're confused and scattered on how this works and I'm giving you a building block. (Hint: Being in an anabolic state requires more than anabolic steroids)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 06:37:51 PM »
Dude like I said you have ZERO credit h. e ,,,,,,,,,, you know FUCKING JACK so go back to gossip .... 3 miles up and down mountains while doing physical work not sitting in an air conditioned office ,,,,, I invite you to join ......... his bout you tell us what kind of "work" you do for a living
And for me being 6 " 1 250 i usex to be (6"2' and 190)  and now wearing a loose 36 is probably something you wish to achieve ....... and the 36 I'm mentioning is a MILITARY SPEC ISSYED BDU PANT made by proper witch is the supplier for our military and everyone that knows , should know they are fitted smaller then civilian wear

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 07:10:32 PM »
Damn you used to be 2 inches taller? Steroids stunt growth - fuse the plates together but I've never heard of them making you lose inches in height. Maybe you need a therapist rather than a nutritionist. Congratulations on your job hope it keeps working for you and you get some cycle advice. As for my job it requires a professional degree and an air conditioning office.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 07:13:28 PM »
What a mess this place is turning into.  :-\

Sorry shrek but I don't understand what you're asking....

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 07:15:13 PM »
Yep add mass to your frame and see if you vertibre doesn't compress ,,,,, and like I said you have no leg to stand on so ,,,,,,,,, next

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 07:17:51 PM »
Don't have a fit cause I think you are bullshit ,,,,,,, just move on down the road you aren't needed

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 07:21:38 PM »
haha

I'm bullshit?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2013, 07:22:53 PM »
Not you borracho

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2013, 07:27:42 PM »
Not you borracho

ok just checking  ;D

But hey shrek it seems like you have your mind made up already wrt what you're gonna be using. I think you know how to lean out but you say you're not consistent...sounds like that's what you're lacking.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2013, 07:39:28 PM »
Don't know if you've used letro before but dosing can be tricky with that. I used it before and my joints were aching like a bitch...something you don't want especially with the line of work you do.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2013, 07:40:36 PM »
I've read that t3 can cause fatigue and since you're doing a lot of cardio already what about adding a fat burner like eca, clen or albuterol for extra energy? I personally like taking albuterol at 4mg 3x a day - I'm able to do cardio for days on it and lean out pretty nice.
Do Work.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2013, 07:55:11 PM »
With my weight and the incline/elevation my heart is pumping at high output so adding cken or any other stims I would die , lol ..........   

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2013, 08:31:40 PM »
With my weight and the incline/elevation my heart is pumping at high output so adding cken or any other stims I would die , lol ..........   

lol fair enough. have you ever tried dnp? I actually ran a low dose 200mg ed for a month and lost about 10lbs without having to cut calories drastically. With a low dose I didn't feel the intense heat production associated with 500mg+ doses and was able to run the drug comfortably longer. I didn't think I was taking enough because I couldn't really see much change while on, but once I was off for a week I realized the results (held a lot water).

Do Work.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2013, 08:35:49 PM »
Damn you used to be 2 inches taller? Steroids stunt growth - fuse the plates together but I've never heard of them making you lose inches in height. Maybe you need a therapist rather than a nutritionist. Congratulations on your job hope it keeps working for you and you get some cycle advice. As for my job it requires a professional degree and an air conditioning office.

I've lost 1.25" since my last physical in high school.  :-\ squatting, deads, and power shrugs take a toll.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2013, 08:37:38 PM »
I've read that t3 can cause fatigue and since you're doing a lot of cardio already what about adding a fat burner like eca, clen or albuterol for extra energy? I personally like taking albuterol at 4mg 3x a day - I'm able to do cardio for days on it and lean out pretty nice.

t3 for long enough will absolutely cause fatigue. dragging ass not only through workouts, but through the whole day. makes your whole body tired and hurt. save it for short bursts of 4wks.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2013, 08:53:15 PM »
t3 for long enough will absolutely cause fatigue. dragging ass not only through workouts, but through the whole day. makes your whole body tired and hurt. save it for short bursts of 4wks.
oh yeah I've been down and I'm at 100mcg T3

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2013, 09:58:44 PM »
I hate to say it but day jobs can really fuck up your goals when it comes to bodybuilding. The best bodybuilders I know are unemployed or do some kind of work from home and have alot of time to hang out in the gym and spend time dieting and tanning and everything bodybuilders do all day. Not many people want to go hit up the gym for a few hours after they work.
so with out any disrespect how is your training? I respect you work hard but that might be the problem. How many days or you training a week and what is the regimen like? By reading your posts I think you have enough knowledge of what drugs to use to shred up and I also believe you know how to train the question is do you have the time to do everything perfect?

90% of NPC bodybuilders and IFBB pro Bodybuilders do not work a 9-5 job. If they do work they work on their own time. Look at Jay cuttler the guy has alot of time to train and live that lifestyle he has time to do cardio in the morning then he shoots his drugs all day and works out again comes home shoots some more drugs and then eats some more and then goes back to the gym at 1:00AM and trains some more. same with Big ramy he lives in a gym from what I heard so he can lift at the right times to get the most out of his insulin and HGH.

what exactly are you using right now? I think you give decent advice and know how to get more ripped and lose the 20lbs. I think it is hard to work a hard job and also go to the gym and train hard for 2 hours. You might also need to drop some drugs off your protocol. I have not read much of your other thread so just break it down again what all you are using.

a Test only cycle might be your best bet but lets hear what your stack is exactly and your training regimen. sometimes it is good to eat alot and sometimes it dosn't hurt to starve for awhile. You know your body the best. are you overtrained? something might be getting in the way of your progress we just have to pin-point it.  

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 06:22:01 AM »
Lol, HARDCORE board. Shouldn't you be in the diet and recipe section? No point in hitting the needle if you don't plan to address your diet first.

Considering shrek has been using gear and posting on this board for years, i think he's more than welcome to ask anything he wants on this board.

If you want to give constructive criticism, fine, but don't just throw out random insults on this board.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2013, 12:45:21 AM »
It is not easy staying in peak shape year after year. I walked around all year for 10 years at 6% BF and the lost 4 years my training and drug regimen is not as on point so I jumped to about 10% just getting older it is easier when you are young and have alot of free time. who knows shrek might have a family and other shit he has to deal with. It can make things hard.
The best guys I have seen stay single and usually come from money.