Author Topic: FRIENDLY HELP 2.0 lol  (Read 6064 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: FRIENDLY HELP 2.0 lol
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2013, 02:43:09 PM »
Considering shrek has been using gear and posting on this board for years, i think he's more than welcome to ask anything he wants on this board.

If you want to give constructive criticism, fine, but don't just throw out random insults on this board.

8)

So using gear for a length of time leads to knowledge?

No one insulted anyone, if so they need to check their tampons.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2013, 04:13:27 PM »
What would I expect from 100mgs of proviron ED

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2013, 10:43:40 PM »
^Increased aggression/strength, hardening effect, and libido increased. Nothing major however. I used it only once. Did make me overly aggressive and focused at the gym and got myself injured as a result of my own stupidity pushing through everything like a freak.

Most DHT like substances do this to me, as does stanodrol -- amazing OTC hormone (more so than var or proviron). Gotta be careful in this sense... but training smart, definetely a good addition if you can afford it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2013, 11:05:44 PM »
What would I expect from 100mgs of proviron ED

a hard-on every 30mins.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2013, 11:34:52 PM »
Ok so here's what I've decided to throw in the mix I'll have plenty of test , prov, T3, letro, dbols and primo..... my daily job is highly cardio I'm a pipeliner and walking up and down the Pennsylvania mountains about 3 miles a day  I'm down to around 250lbs my diet isn't 100% consistent but I eat lots of tuna , tilapia, clean chicken breast , eggs and a ton of fresh vegetables rarely red meat and rarely carbs like pasta and bread but i do eat steamed white rice with chicken or tuna , im around 3 medium meals per day with a snack I just want to lean out and drop down to 230lbs but with descent muscle ton , once again I'm 6' and now wearing a very loose 36 or a very loose in a  large in mil spec BDUs

I'd stick to fish as your main protein source. Only eat eggs,chicken,ect when you depleted. Also eat your protein 1st if your still hungry eat your carbs. Even though fish and chicken are pretty much the same macro wise I see a daily differance in body comp. with fish that I do not see with chicken. Also only drink water and black coffee

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2013, 08:03:29 AM »
^Increased aggression/strength, hardening effect, and libido increased. Nothing major however. I used it only once. Did make me overly aggressive and focused at the gym and got myself injured as a result of my own stupidity pushing through everything like a freak.

Most DHT like substances do this to me, as does stanodrol -- amazing OTC hormone (more so than var or proviron). Gotta be careful in this sense... but training smart, definetely a good addition if you can afford it.

This is one of the worst side effects I can think of for myself. Not that it results in violence but I dislike that pissed off all the time feeling. What I can compare the feeling to is nicotine withdrawals where one is constantly on edge and irritable. I do this stuff to enhance life not to make me into an antisocial asshole. Some guys say nothing or no amount makes them this way...lucky.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2013, 09:34:48 AM »
^If it affects you in that way then that's bad business. For me thankfully I have a down to earth personality, that aggression doesn't present itself outside of the gym for me so for me it works and I love the effects. However some people yeah I understand..

Even tren doesn't make me an asshole, I just feel focused and driven if anything outside of the gym.

In my opinion it has far more to do with how you handle yourself and your own personality. If you have certain character weaknesses, lack of control, etc... DHTs and similar drugs can make you lose control. You have to be a self-controlled individual to not be as affected.

That's why I don't really believe in 'roid rage', rather, people who have personality issues already (don't take it the wrong way) and that these snappy elements become more evident when you are on. Just my opinion.

If anything like I said the only negative for me was lifting like an idiot beyond what I should and get injured because it allows you to push yourself that much more.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2013, 11:03:03 AM »
^If it affects you in that way then that's bad business. For me thankfully I have a down to earth personality, that aggression doesn't present itself outside of the gym for me so for me it works and I love the effects. However some people yeah I understand..

Even tren doesn't make me an asshole, I just feel focused and driven if anything outside of the gym.

In my opinion it has far more to do with how you handle yourself and your own personality. If you have certain character weaknesses, lack of control, etc... DHTs and similar drugs can make you lose control. You have to be a self-controlled individual to not be as affected.

That's why I don't really believe in 'roid rage', rather, people who have personality issues already (don't take it the wrong way) and that these snappy elements become more evident when you are on. Just my opinion.

If anything like I said the only negative for me was lifting like an idiot beyond what I should and get injured because it allows you to push yourself that much more.

Yeah I can believe this stuff makes you who you already are times 10. Never had a problem on low doses of test but I did use npp for a few weeks at higher dose and I noticed the effect. Could've just been my body getting used to it...but anavar at low dose did it to me too. On dianabol I felt great....almost euphoric.

We're messing with our body's hormones so if anyone thinks "aggression" or whatever you wanna call it is a myth must be lucky enough not to have ever been around women when it's their time of the month.  :-X