Author Topic: Was Jesus Black? Any Opinion on This, Milton?  (Read 2866 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Was Jesus Black? Any Opinion on This, Milton?
« on: August 08, 2013, 11:58:53 AM »
Was Jesus Black?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Important Question For Milton Wiggons the Third
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 12:01:52 PM »
Was Jesus Black?

He isn't the white skinned blue eyed whitey that they make him out to be.  He is a dark tanned skinned brown eyed mofo like most back then were.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Was Jesus Black? Any Opinion on This, Milton?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 12:07:02 PM »
I know a black guy named Jesus.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 12:28:53 PM »
I foresee an epic owning
follow the arrows

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 12:31:34 PM »
His name is Wigmund.

Wigmund Freud

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 12:51:55 PM »
I know someone who met the actual Jesus (his name was not Jesus btw)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 01:14:02 PM »
my grandpa said black people have white palms and soles because they were on all fours when Jehova colored them

so basically everybody is white, some have added layer of color

evidence to this can be seen when black people damage their skin and it heals back as white skin which then turns black again

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 03:45:37 PM »
my grandpa said black people have white palms and soles because they were on all fours when Jehova colored them

so basically everybody is white, some have added layer of color

evidence to this can be seen when black people damage their skin and it heals back as white skin which then turns black again

your grandpa was awarded Darwin Award too ;D ;D ;D

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 04:03:23 PM »
I don't know if Jesus was black, but I'm pretty sure the two Angels that God sent to Sodom and Gomorrah were black, as they did what black people are famous for:  destroying propery and turning Cities into inhabitable shit holes.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 04:08:36 PM »
I know a black guy named Jesus.

I knew a hispanic guy named Jesus, you could smell him from miles away.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 04:19:59 PM »
Some guy named Jesus does my lawn every other wednesday.

Of your talking about the Jesus from the bible. He probably looked like the lead singer from blue oyster cult with a good tan

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 04:20:51 PM »
Chinese

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 05:22:51 PM »
14His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire. 15His feet were like burnished bronze, when it has been made to glow in a furnace,

That was a Glorified Body he saw..

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2013, 05:25:02 PM »

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2013, 06:15:37 PM »
I wouldn't care what color His earthly body was...He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Probably dark/olive skin, dark curly hair, prominent nose like most Jews of that part of the world. 

~

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2013, 06:17:08 PM »
Ask wiggs

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2013, 06:21:38 PM »
According to wiggs, he'll have an Afro, gold tooth, run DMC shirt and love fat white women,.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2013, 06:31:45 PM »
According to wiggs, he'll have an Afro, gold tooth, run DMC shirt and love fat white women,.

And smoke weed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2013, 07:52:57 PM »
Yes, he was from the tribe of Judah. (the major tribe of the 12 Tribes of Israel) Making him a "Judean" Hebrew. Judeans today are known as "African American" or "Negro". Very important note that that one must remember, a Judean is Hebrew or an Israelite, actually the correct title of someone of that race would be "Hebrew Israelite from the tribe of Judah". "Hebrews are also a race of "Shemitic" people.

A "Jew" is not a Hebrew or an Israelite. This is taken from the Jew-ish Almanac: "Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew." (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3)

So when a person the calls themself "Jew-ish" says someone is an anti-semite. Well first of all, that statement makes no sense. Because 1. a Jew-ish person is Gentile. 2. People that come from Shem, (Noah's oldest son) are called, SHEMITIC or SEMITIC. Africans are HAMITIC. SHEMITIC people today would be the Negroes and Arabs. Africans and Negroes are not the same ethnicity despite both being black. (No different than a German and a Irishman) Same color different ethnicity and different features.

So people that don't like Negros would be considered, Anti-Shemitic or what is know today as Anti-Semitic.
People that don't like "Jew-ish" people could not be called anti-Semitic, or even racist considering "Jew-ish" people themselves are European.

It's no surprise that Yahshua (Jesus) is a Hebrew. 1. God's chosen people. 2. God's most persecuted people even to this day worldwide. (100 million slaves died during just the trip over, worst holocaust in the history of man).

How did all this confusion happen? COLLUSION from many races. This idea that blacks are the real Hebrews is not new. Hitler knew (yes, there's proof) Zionist know, many Arabs and Africans know. Many things have been whitewashed through a process called, "Iconoclasm". This happened during the Renaissance after the Dark Ages.

All this information is out there. You just have to know where to look.

Hope this helps  

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2013, 11:21:35 PM »
Yes, he was from the tribe of Judah. (the major tribe of the 12 Tribes of Israel) Making him a "Judean" Hebrew. Judeans today are known as "African American" or "Negro". Very important note that that one must remember, a Judean is Hebrew or an Israelite, actually the correct title of someone of that race would be "Hebrew Israelite from the tribe of Judah". "Hebrews are also a race of "Shemitic" people.

A "Jew" is not a Hebrew or an Israelite. This is taken from the Jew-ish Almanac: "Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew." (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3)

So when a person the calls themself "Jew-ish" says someone is an anti-semite. Well first of all, that statement makes no sense. Because 1. a Jew-ish person is Gentile. 2. People that come from Shem, (Noah's oldest son) are called, SHEMITIC or SEMITIC. Africans are HAMITIC. SHEMITIC people today would be the Negroes and Arabs. Africans and Negroes are not the same ethnicity despite both being black. (No different than a German and a Irishman) Same color different ethnicity and different features.

So people that don't like Negros would be considered, Anti-Shemitic or what is know today as Anti-Semitic.
People that don't like "Jew-ish" people could not be called anti-Semitic, or even racist considering "Jew-ish" people themselves are European.

It's no surprise that Yahshua (Jesus) is a Hebrew. 1. God's chosen people. 2. God's most persecuted people even to this day worldwide. (100 million slaves died during just the trip over, worst holocaust in the history of man).

Then his being killed by the "jews" (Hebrews) constitutes yet another case of black on black crime; your people have been dysfunctional for centuries longer than we thought!

BOOOOOOOOM

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2013, 01:08:04 AM »
Let's get real, JC was wine boozer (red & white), blacks don't have a clue how to make good drop  ;D
so what other evidence is needed  ;D ;D ;D
 ............he was turning water into wine ..... ;)