Author Topic: what to stack with 5iu daily of hgh to gain freeky size and not fat  (Read 6253 times)

maxrep40

• Getbig I
I am 45 6ft 230lb I am stacking 5ius of hgh with tren every other day and eth and equipios every 5 days. I am looking for big mucle gains and fat loose. I have access to must gear I need. Any thoughts to much or not enough?

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: what to stack with 5iu daily of hgh to gain freeky size and not fat
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 05:37:21 PM »
DUDE we already told you what to do .............  ....... so how bout this run test at 1500mgs per week plus tren ace 1000mg per week and add 100mgs of anadrol ED and don't run anti estrogens because you need estro to grow

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 07:28:27 PM »
DUDE we already told you what to do .............  ....... so how bout this run test at 1500mgs per week plus tren ace 1000mg per week and add 100mgs of anadrol ED and don't run anti estrogens because you need estro to grow

el doble de la testosterona por favor  ;) 8)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 02:44:01 AM »
lol if you do that I recommend using raloxifene through out the cycle or nolvadex.

maxrep40

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 07:07:15 AM »
I did not know this posted so I re wrote it. I am commited to my training. I spent the last 3 years rehabing my wrist wich was fussed after being shot in Iraq. I gained 35 lb of fat being laid up I have lost 25lb and returned back to the gym. Just looking for solid adv. Sorry for the repost.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 10:34:33 AM »
I just stacked some HGH with some HGH...

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 07:09:35 PM »
You need to focus on food, more than drugs. What you're taking is more than enough.

Mr.Dutch

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 11:42:46 PM »
You won't gain fat on GH and steroids.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 12:10:57 AM »

BS

Mr.Dutch

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2013, 12:19:09 AM »
BS

Normal clean food combined with dirty food, GH, tren etc etc in the blood is no fat gain, period.
You tried it?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 12:09:13 PM »
Normal clean food combined with dirty food, GH, tren etc etc in the blood is no fat gain, period.
You tried it?

GH15 clown?  ::)

Eating shit even on tren and gh can get you fat... I hate hearing this bs.. unless you're an ectomorph that can't gain weight period then yes you'll be lean.

Tren and gh may help with nutrient shuffling but it doesn't mean for 99% of the guys that they take tren+gh and they will magically 'not gain fat' bunch of internet bs.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2013, 12:18:10 PM »

Once you take in more calories than you exert, you WILL gain fat, regardless of how much gear & GH you're on. PERIOD!!!!

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2013, 02:15:49 PM »
If you're on legit gh and a lot of AAS, especially tren, and you have other fat burners in the mix (clen,t3, ect) you're probably not going to gain fat even on a shitty diet. Of course if you're shoving 5k cal of ice cream down your face every day you very well may get fat, but you'll probably be able to get away with a reasonable diet with a generous amount of dirty foods in it.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2013, 02:56:53 PM »
If you're on legit gh and a lot of AAS, especially tren, and you have other fat burners in the mix (clen,t3, ect) you're probably not going to gain fat even on a shitty diet. Of course if you're shoving 5k cal of ice cream down your face every day you very well may get fat, but you'll probably be able to get away with a reasonable diet with a generous amount of dirty foods in it.

If you need to eat crap so badly that you're willing to mega dose to make up for it, maybe you should turn in your gym membership & take up another hobby.

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2013, 09:35:06 AM »
yeah,maybe little bit less fat than without the gh, and more muscle indeed, but fatter anyway.
so what the amount of extra calories you think one would get away with while on all those?per day.

say, someone is at 5% bodyfat and eats 2000cals a day.i f he adds gh t3 and ups the dosage, how much calories a day more will he get away without getting fatter.

im all ears ::)
absolutely agreed.
even on all that gear, to come shredded a clean diet and hunger as a frend will be necesary, when ppl say otherwise,then you know they havent been there.

I'm not going to bother quantifying any of this because that's a joke. There's immense variation in metabolic rate from person to person to begin with and not everybody is going to have the same exact response to drugs. For the most part they will have similar responses, but trying to quantify the impact X amount of hormone or chemical Y is going to have on muscle mass, metabolic rate, and other things we care about is impossible. You'll never see any real scientific study that has real relevance to these kinds of questions because it would be considered unethical. So for the most part we're left with basic theories and experience from people who have used this compounds. I have no idea why you would think that that 5% person isn't going to be able to eat way more by adding gh, t3, and upping his dose... Why is that so hard to believe?

I'm not saying that eating clean doesn't have it's place. I agree that to come in shredded and dry and contest ready you probably need to eat "clean" for the weeks leading up to the contest. However, the rest of the time is a different story. Plenty of pros and BBers don't eat clean and yet they don't get fat... They're not contest ready and they may be bloated and water logged but they're not truly fat.

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 08:28:26 PM »
well tren,hgh, clen..etc

will keep you lean or help you lean out.

yes you can get away with some junk food and not get fat.

but to a point !

what I cant understand junk food is junk food if you craving it all the times and think aas will  help keep fats away because of your eating style you surly mistaken.

be smart..train hard..do cardio..eat smart and go junk sometimes no problems.

enjoy bodybuilding.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2013, 10:39:01 PM »
You can get away with junk food on or off gear, but as soon as you exceed your daily caloric intake you WILL get fatter. No amount of Tren, GH or T3 will counter this rule.

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2013, 07:50:27 AM »
theyre fat enough to require 16 weeks dieting.

pleasde dont compare pros with gymrats, you realize thats very stupid.do you.

various metabolic rates ::)

the question was simple, and i know precisely what average gymrat can get away with when on those drugs.

you make it sound like it alot, but its not.

why is that so hard to believe.have you done it, have you even been 5% once in your life

so everybody has the same metabolism?
and what do you consider "average" gym rat to be? obviously this isn't going to apply to someone on 500mg of test or something like that, but you don't have to be a pro to run a couple grams of gear and some gh.

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 11:19:03 PM »
I think it depends on your idea of "junk food" my idea of junk food is lasagna, pizza, sweet & sour chicken, burritos... Someone else may think of potatoe chips, ice cream, cheese whiz ect. If your mega dosing hgh and AAS you need lots of calories to grow! I remember reading somewhere that johnny Jackson eats burger king every day in the offseason. Of course you're not gonna find your average gym rat even coming close to using the amount of hormones he does!

5 IU of good hgh is gonna help you stay lean. And if you're trying to grow you will need extra calories. But how many? Who knows!!! It's all about trial and error! That's why this sport is so much fun!!

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2013, 01:30:53 AM »
Lol honestly I would be way more worried about my cholesterol levels while on all the shit that has been named with a dirty diet than getting fat..... Lol there's no ability to get shredded when your laying in a hospital bed with your heart running at 40% capacity from having a heart attack. When your taking steroids for years at a time or in massive dosages its best to never have a extremely dirty diet. I mean I personally would stay away from any place that is fast food. I can understand gorging yourself on barbequed food at home on a bulking cycle to gain some extra weight but I am to paranoid to take something like tren and ever eat at mcdonalds or burger king considering how they can have trans fat in their foods and not have to say it contains trans fats as long as its a certain level. And if the frying machines aren't kept up properly the trans fat levels can be way higher than the levels that are stated as passable. Im probably going to be called a ass hole for saying all this but its the truth.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2013, 01:38:17 PM »
ASS HOLE only non patriotic people stay away from trans fat ,,,,, it just ain't AMERICAN

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2013, 02:34:12 PM »
ASS HOLE only non patriotic people stay away from trans fat ,,,,, it just ain't AMERICAN
x2
$