Author Topic: Christ To Return In 2016  (Read 7495 times)

Juruth

• Getbig III
Christ To Return In 2016
« on: August 08, 2013, 05:44:26 PM »

Scripture tells us that one of the events that will occur during the end times is a great war. This war is described as occurring after Seal 2 is opened.
 3. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. 4. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. Rev 6:3,4
This coming Seal 2 war has been called WWIII. Forces aligned with satan want to bring WWIII about to destroy the old world order and establish the New World Order.
The third World War must be formented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the ‘agentur’ of the ‘Illuminati’ between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on the issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity…will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in public view. http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike.htm
Can we assign a possible start date for WWIII so that we can be on the watch for it? Yes I believe we can; former Illuminati satanist, Doc Marquis said, “once World War III begins the antichrist will arise on the world scene in 13 weeks (91 days).” http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1883.cfm
We know that the antichrist will be given 3.5 years to rule the world, thus his reign will start at the midpoint, and therefore the 91 day period at the latest would begin 91 days before the midpoint. At the earliest I believe it is possible that it could begin 60 days prior to that and at the latest at the midpoint. Thus I see that WWIII will most likely begin between day 1110 and 1169. The following chart lists the possible start dates according to these parameters for several years in the future. 

Beginning of 70th Week
Possible WWIII Start Dates
(Day 1110 – 1169)
Nov. 10, 2009
Nov. 23, 2012 – Jan. 21, 2013
Oct. 29,2010
Nov. 11, 2013 – Jan. 9, 2014
Oct. 18, 2011
Oct. 31, 2014 – Dec. 29, 2014
Nov. 6, 2012
Nov. 20, 2015 – Jan. 18, 2016
Oct. 27, 2013
Nov. 9, 2016 – Jan. 7, 2017

Thus I believe that WWIII will be an important time marker for determining the chronology of the 70th Week. When it begins, realize that we are at a prophetic time just prior to the midpoint of the 70th Week. Note: I also see the remote possibility that WWIII may begin at the latest at the midpoint and in reference to 2013 that would be 4/22/13.
An interesting piece of information surfaced that suggests that we may see WWIII in the 2012 timeframe listed above. The information comes from an interview with amilitary insider posted at Project Camelot. Here is a snippet taken from the middle of the interview that I will comment on below.

W: I think it's best to look at this in stages. So we're talking about a conventional war of sorts; that war then eliciting the use of a nuclear weapon either by the Chinese or by the Iranians.

B: Okay.

W: Probably more likely by Iran, to stop it going any further. Then we're talking about an exchange of weapons and then a ceasefire before we have something that's no longer confined to a geographical area.

B: What does that look like? Is this global? For instance, are you talking nuclear weapons on American territory, in Europe, and so forth?

W: No. Global nuclear war wasn't mentioned.

W: It was just purely geographical, Middle East…

B: Okay. What's the timing for this series of events, as best you know?

W: As best I know... 18 months. It's definitely before 2012.

W: Or around 2012, sometime in that year....So we're going to head into this war, then after that... and I can't give you a timescale for when this is going to happen... there will be a geophysical event taking place on Earth which is going to affect everybody…

B: Do you think that they know when this is happening? Or do you think they think it's just happening "sometime"?

W: Yes. I think they've got a good idea of when it's going to happen. I don't know when that is. However, I've got this very strong feeling that it's going to happen in my lifetime, say within 20 years. You could probably bring that back even further -- between now and ten years; between now and five years.

If you read the entire interview what I believe we see being talked about here is WWIII--Seal 2, Economic collapse--Seal 3, Biowarfare and death of 1/4 of world's population--Seal 4, arising of the antichrist and takeover of the world, and a great geophysical event--Seal 6--Rapture. The timeline given for the beginning of the war is "or around 2012, sometime in that year."

So if this military insider's information is correct then he is suggesting WWIII (Seal 2) “around 2012.” Thus his information may possibly confirm the 2009 –2016 timeline for the 70th week with WWIII by 1/21/13 or at the latest 4/22/13, the rapture at the 6th seal 2013-2015, and the Second Coming in 2016.

Here is another piece of information that suggests that WWII is near; Prepare forArmageddon. The author describes a coming war and other things that are designed to drastically reduce the population of the world. The war he is talking about is being referred to as Armageddon but it is actually WWIII--for we know that Armageddon will be fought by God himself. I would recommend reading the article. Here is a brief excerpt that I will comment on.

Reported by the EU Times, the “New Great Game” moves being planned by the Americans is to strike fear into both Russia and China that includes:

1.) The deliberate implosion of both the US and EU economies in order to destroy the Global Financial System that has been in place since the ending of World War II

2.) The launching of a massive conventional war by the US and EU on the North American, African and Asian Continents to include the Middle East

3.) During this all-out war the deliberate releasing of bio-warfare agents meant to kill off millions, if not billions, of innocent civilians

4.) At the height of this war the US and its allies will sue for peace and call for a new global order to be established in order to prevent the total destruction of our planet…

To how close this war may be the FSB in their report states that it will be “much sooner than later”

What the article depicts is; worldwide economic collapse, WWIII, death, and then peace--or in other words the first 4 seals and arising of the antichrist. The author of the article also says that these things are very near to happening.
So are we in the 70th week now will WWIII occur in 2013? I do not know for sure but I am keeping a keen eye on prophetic developments. We will not know for sure until we can definitely know that a seal has been opened. If the Seals do not occur by 4/22/13 then I would conclude that the 70th week did not start in 2009 and the Second Coming will not be in 2016 and we will look to a future year.
God’s prophetic time clock is counting down. With the distinct possibility that the 70th week has started or could start in the very near future, we must be ready and prepared as best we can to overcome the challenges that lie ahead“lest coming suddenly He find you sleeping” and lest “that day come upon you unawares.”
As I have said many times before the important thing is not knowing exactly when, but that these things will eventually happen, and it could be soon, and you should be prepared. I wrote The Coming Epiphany to help you prepare for the end times. Please accept my gift to you and download a FREE copy of The Coming Epiphany today.

revised 1/20/13
William Frederick, M. Div. at 2:47 PM

10 comments:

AnonymousOctober 23, 2012 at 12:46 AM
the fifth chapter of revelation has persons praising God and saying He has redeemed them from all nations by the blood of the Lamb. who can these be but the raptured saints?

William Frederick, M. Div.October 23, 2012 at 9:01 PM
From The Coming Epiphany

Rapture in Revelation 4?

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Re: Christ To Return In 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 06:03:19 PM »
kool, I've got time to diet down and have abs.
sept 10th APF

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 06:05:53 PM »
To some He will say, "Well done, good and faithful servant.  Enter thou into the joy of thy Lord."

To the others He will say, "Did you even lift??" 

~

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 06:19:49 PM »
Every year he is coming back I have not seen him yet.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 06:24:37 PM »
Just stick to the muscle bears and stories of smelling men's shits Juruth.  >:(

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 06:29:39 PM »
Just stick to the muscle bears and stories of smelling men's shits Juruth.  >:(

Hahaha, I was wondering how he would spin it that way. But alas, I was let down.

MikMaq

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 06:29:59 PM »
The year 2000, 2012, how much more fo this shit already?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 06:32:44 PM »
Ask Harold Camping, he has a solid record for predictions.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 06:51:49 PM »
this is not knowledge mere men would have  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 07:09:35 PM »
Matthew 24:36
King James Version (KJV)

36: But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

End of Thread

The Hunter

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 07:12:01 PM »
Matthew 24:36
King James Version (KJV)

36: But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

End of Thread
Working these days?

mayan

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 07:14:12 PM »
If he comes, it will not be a return but rather a first visit.  He's a fictional character who was never here to begin with.  Not a word was written about him until 3 to 4 hundred years after the fictitious resurrection.  And the virgin birth?  Sure.  Interesting that only 3 of his 4 biographers mentioned the virgin birth.  Seems like a pertinent piece of the story.  Christianity is a collection of pieces of a handful of Greek religions that were practiced for the last 5 hundred years or so before the "virgin birth".  Like all religions, complete bullshit.  Darwin is right.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 07:18:35 PM »
Working these days?
I think you got rid of him.

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2013, 07:21:42 PM »
Wiggs watch this video and you will change your mind.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2013, 08:03:05 PM »
Wiggs watch this video and you will change your mind.

There is pre-tribulation rapture and post-tribulation rapture. I've seen them both interpreted numerous ways.

The Hunter

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2013, 08:23:12 PM »
There is pre-tribulation rapture and post-tribulation rapture. I've seen them both interpreted numerous ways.
I asked you if you were working these days. Why are youavoiding the question if you are working these days? You ashamed of the truth?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2013, 08:33:48 PM »
fear-mongering, false profits, con-men, and superstitions of the feeble-minded...where would Christianity be without them.

The Hunter

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2013, 08:51:54 PM »
fear-mongering, false profits, con-men, and superstitions of the feeble-minded...where would Christianity be without them.
We're so fortunate to have a scholar like yourself here to lay it all out for us. Moron.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2013, 08:57:42 PM »
We're so fortunate to have a scholar like yourself here to lay it all out for us. Moron.

moron because I don't believe in jesus or god?

if you believe in god, look in the mirror, you are the fucking moron. total and complete imbecile.

The Hunter

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2013, 09:18:03 PM »
moron because I don't believe in jesus or god?

if you believe in god, look in the mirror, you are the fucking moron. total and complete imbecile.
The reason you're a moron is probably genetic. Your father probably left and your mother was stupid. Hence, you, the product of losers, are a moron.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2013, 09:51:40 PM »
It is prophecy.  Juruth will be directly involved in the coming of Christ.  There will be a video shot for the members only section.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2013, 12:35:43 AM »
On his return would he (JC) play for Real Madrid or Man U  :)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2013, 01:23:52 AM »
Every year he is coming back I have not seen him yet.

I would prefer to met Maria Magdalena, supposedly she was good fuck  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 01:47:55 AM »
I would prefer to met Maria Magdalena, supposedly she was good fuck  ;)
I heard she didn't shave but thats kinda cool too.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2013, 01:58:21 AM »
I heard she didn't shave but thats kinda cool too.

so jews don't wax/shave  ;D