Author Topic: Europeans much better looking than Americans  (Read 18380 times)

missile

Europeans much better looking than Americans
« on: August 08, 2013, 10:59:31 PM »
Why?  Better Diet? 

BRO

• Getbig III
Re: Europeans much better looking than Americans
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 11:01:01 PM »
This thread needs pictures.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 11:31:09 PM »
Southside better looking than Europeans better looking than Americant.  I think it has more to do with recombinations than diet. 

missile

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 11:36:48 PM »
Southside better looking than Europeans better looking than Americant.  I think it has more to do with recombinations than diet. 

What is southside bro?   

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 11:37:23 PM »
What is southside bro?   

Texas / Spain etc

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 11:42:47 PM »
Genetics! Diet, excercise, fashion and surgery - small part

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 11:45:51 PM »
Mainly diet and lifestyle.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 11:49:43 PM »
Why?  Better Diet? 

Better and free of charge health care..movie "Sicko" by Michael Moore just about covers the differences.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 11:53:34 PM »
Better and free of charge health care..movie "Sicko" by Michael Moore just about covers the differences.

Excellent point. Forgot about the universal healthcare.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 11:55:49 PM »
I've traveled a lot through Europe over the years.   The first thing I noticed about European women is that they have a lot of small moles on their body compared to North American women.   Especially the low Countries from France, eastward.   The Czech Republic for example.  Been there 4 times. It has some of the most beautiful women in the world in my opinion, but a lot of them just have a lot of tiny moles on their torso and arms and neck.  It's the first thing I always notice about European women compared to woman here in North America.  They also don't care much about having shiny white teeth.  So, it's pretty common to see a smoking hot girl with yellowish teeth.  When it comes to an abundance of tall, long legged pretty girls with beautiful eyes and long soft hair, Czech Republic has it.  And they're fairly intelligent too.  Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Ukraine, also has very attractive young women who put a lot into their outward appearance.   You can often get fooled when you see this stunning woman with a tiny wasp waist and the most beautiful set of tits you've ever seen, and you're thinking she's probably about 25.  But you find out she's only about 16 or 17.    They develop a healthy set of tits at a young age there, so be careful.   You can be deceived.   And the beer?  The beer in Europe, especially in the Czech Republic and Germany is out of this world once your taste buds get accustomed to it.   When you come back to North America and drink a Budweiser, Miller or Coors, etc, you feel like you've drank piss.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2013, 12:19:12 AM »
....but nobody is ugly like Australian Aboriginals  ;D

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2013, 12:21:12 AM »
I've traveled a lot through Europe over the years.   The first thing I noticed about European women is that they have a lot of small moles on their body compared to North American women.   Especially the low Countries from France, eastward.   The Czech Republic for example.  Been there 4 times. It has some of the most beautiful women in the world in my opinion, but a lot of them just have a lot of tiny moles on their torso and arms and neck.  It's the first thing I always notice about European women compared to woman here in North America.  They also don't care much about having shiny white teeth.  So, it's pretty common to see a smoking hot girl with yellowish teeth.  When it comes to an abundance of tall, long legged pretty girls with beautiful eyes and long soft hair, Czech Republic has it.  And they're fairly intelligent too.  Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Ukraine, also has very attractive young women who put a lot into their outward appearance (once again, with the exception of their teeth).    

Hard to focus on moles here

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 12:26:42 AM »

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 12:40:42 AM »
Why?  Better Diet? 

i disagree i'm french.
I live near Paris and it's easy to see american tourist in Paris. They're taller, bigger and more solid than the average french citizen.
But american tourist are generally poorly dressed, with old washed up t shirt and old cap.
During my 3 week trip in usa two years ago (l.a - sf - vegas) i noticed that too, american are bigger/taller than european, except deutch.
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 12:42:29 AM »
I've traveled a lot through Europe over the years.   The first thing I noticed about European women is that they have a lot of small moles on their body compared to North American women.   Especially the low Countries from France, eastward.   The Czech Republic for example.  Been there 4 times. It has some of the most beautiful women in the world in my opinion, but a lot of them just have a lot of tiny moles on their torso and arms and neck.  It's the first thing I always notice about European women compared to woman here in North America.  They also don't care much about having shiny white teeth.  So, it's pretty common to see a smoking hot girl with yellowish teeth.  When it comes to an abundance of tall, long legged pretty girls with beautiful eyes and long soft hair, Czech Republic has it.  And they're fairly intelligent too.  Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Ukraine, also has very attractive young women who put a lot into their outward appearance.   You can often get fooled when you see this stunning woman with a tiny wasp waist and the most beautiful set of tits you've ever seen, and you're thinking she's probably about 25.  But you find out she's only about 16 or 17.    They develop a healthy set of tits at a young age there, so be careful.   You can be deceived.   And the beer?  The beer in Europe, especially in the Czech Republic and Germany is out of this world once your taste buds get accustomed to it.   When you come back to North America and drink a Budweiser, Miller or Coors, etc, you feel like you've drank piss.

yep, beer in usa is like piss. And what's the deal with light beer, what it's supposed to be ? a beer or a non alcoolised urine ?
asstropin

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2013, 12:53:26 AM »
The Dutch (Netherlands) are the biggest people of Europe with a male average height of 6.1, look at there top kickboxers like Peter Aerts, Badr Hari, Semmy Shilt and Alistair Overeem al very tall.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2013, 12:56:09 AM »
The Dutch are the tallest Euros, with Danes, Norwegians, Swedes and Germans coming up second.

Average Height for the Dutch males are 6'1" while for Danes, Norwegians, Swedes, Germans = 6'

Indonesians Average Height = 5'2" :D

Bolivias Average Height (for Females) = 4'8" :D

---

Average Weight in USA = 178 lbs

Average Weight in Europe = 156 lbs

Average Weight in Asia = 127 lbs

---

Average Male Weight US = 90kg

Average Male Weight Sweden = 81kg

Average Male Weight SouthKorea = 68kg

---

Overweight Population: Northern America = 74 % of the Population

Overweight Population: Europe = 55 %

Overweight Population: Africa = 28 %

Overweight Population: Asia = 24 %

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2013, 12:57:06 AM »
The Dutch are the biggest people of Europe with a male average height of 6.1, look at there top kickboxers like Peter Aerts, Badr Hari, Semmy Shilt and Alistair Overeem al very tall.

....& how they do in basketball  ;D ;D ;D

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2013, 01:01:37 AM »
 ;D There terrible in basketball and the reason is its not a popular sport like soccer in the EU.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2013, 01:07:24 AM »

Hard to focus on moles here

Bigger calves than the entire Mr. O line up.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2013, 01:12:32 AM »
Now how the fuck is this possible and who is the one who laid validity to this claim? To even accept this view as valid because it's quotable is absolutely retarded. So we're saying as a whole the society is better looking? Okay. So what does this mean for the individual if he or she looks like shit themselves (which is probably the reality for the retard that would post such an article.) To be good looking is to have traits that are desirable to another being. Looking good is not all physical. The judging of a persons looks are done in the mind and as such can be manipulated by anothers. We most powerfully impose our state of attraction by physicality, but with that judging of physicality comes the judging of an individuals abstract characteristics such as fame and wealth.

From here we see that a peson may be judged by two things. Physical stature and how another judges you on your abstract qualities.

The thing about physical stature is that it is very finite. We have greats abs and thighs which are attainable by anyone (basically.) But you move to abstract qualities and it's just that. Abstract. Not physical in nature, apart from reality. This means that the qualities are limitless (not just limitless in terms of greater, but also worse. I'm looking at you, negative fucks.) Think the greatness and extreme charisma of Arnold. What lower beings fail to understand is that beauty is somthign to be judged and the entire picture is not the physical body.

When we have the physical body maxed out in terms of what we can achieve in accord with whats possible, we reach true greatness. This is the extent of our physical beauty.

There is no maxing out abstract beauty as it's subjective by nature. This is why it's important to work on the being you are so much, because it's potential is limitless. To question if the USA or Europe is better is the question of a fucking RETARD.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2013, 01:16:27 AM »
Britons the Ugliest Europeans, claims Study

http://rightly.eu/britons-ugliest-europeans-claims-study/

Shane McGowan from Ireland is also quite the looker :D

--

It's very difficult to measure something like this, saying Euros in General look "better", since there are so many different Euros (with different looks) and many other factors.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2013, 01:21:04 AM »
;D There terrible in basketball and the reason is its not a popular sport like soccer in the EU.

just too short for basketball  ;)
on the last Euro , the Oranjes were so bad  ;D,

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 03:13:18 AM »
Americans are riddled with GMO's and Fluoride and prescription drugs and a ton of other bad shit.  Europeans are relatively free of all that crap atm TOUCH WOOD.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2013, 06:03:00 AM »
If I remember in the book The Scarlet Letter, the women were jealous of the the protagonist in the story because she was of foreign birth (English) and had good features.