Author Topic: Should Gay Men Be Allowed to Adopt?  (Read 6225 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: Should Gay Men Be Allowed to Adopt?
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2013, 03:03:09 PM »
So we just don't understand "mother nature". Not everything in this universe has a perfect explanation created specifically to satisfy the human race. Accept it. There are gay people. Lets deal with it like rational beings and not shun them because we're scared or uncomfortable. Only retarded animals do that, so I think we should hold ourselves in a bit higher regard and do what's right. Even if homosexuality is bad or wrong, it doesn't give us any right to persecute them and treat them worse than we would someone who's heterosexual.

White, brown, yellow, straight, gay, fudge packer, who cares!? Only fucking pricks with too much time on their hands have the ability to find this level of fear and concern over gays. All they wanna do is live in peace and look fabulous. I have absolutely no quarrel with that. I know and love a lot of homosexuals and none of them have ever persecuted me for loving vagina.

WTF are you talking about. I could care less whos gay or not. This is about gays raising children.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2013, 03:07:58 PM »
Bah ha ha ha ha!  A classic owning has no expiration date: Fat Panda, Billy M., Kh300, and those are just the ones Doom can remember!  We have missed your eviscerations!  Come back.

Doom approves.

So let me get this strait. One guy calls another guy about a thread on a bodybuilding forum so he can bring up some post's he has stored on his computer for over 5 years?

dustin

« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2013, 03:12:47 PM »
WTF are you talking about. I could care less whos gay or not. This is about gays raising children.

I understand that, but what's the problem with gays raising children? I don't know where the fear stems from.

Did anyone see the family who's daughter got taken away because the parents smoked pot, then the foster mom MURDERED the child? So many foster children get abused. Gay couples should be able to adopt these kids. Give them the same litmus test that hetereosexual couples get and let them adopt.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2013, 03:39:16 PM »
I understand that, but what's the problem with gays raising children? I don't know where the fear stems from.

Did anyone see the family who's daughter got taken away because the parents smoked pot, then the foster mom MURDERED the child? So many foster children get abused. Gay couples should be able to adopt these kids. Give them the same litmus test that hetereosexual couples get and let them adopt.
Ban parents, until we can get this whole thing sorted out.

dustin

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2013, 03:50:26 PM »

Haha no kidding, eh. The solution to everything - prohibition!!!21@one!!1

Ban fully automatic assault parents. >:( ;D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2013, 03:54:14 PM »

it realy is absolutly shocking and scandalous that homosexuals are brough in to the world through heterosexual sex
c

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2013, 04:17:49 PM »
it realy is absolutly shocking and scandalous that homosexuals are brough in to the world through heterosexual sex

;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2013, 04:30:35 PM »
Children would be better taken care of by a caring gay or lesbian couple than they would as a ward of the state or being shuffled around in temporary foster homes.

Stability and safety are of prime concerns for a growing child. Not the sexual orientation of the parents.

So yes - more gay couples should adopt, and any roadblocks making it harder for them (vs hetero parents) should be struck down ASAP.

We all complain about children not being given family environments to be raised in and how this is contributing to the downfall of society as we know it, yet we kibosh opportunities to address the problem with senseless bigotry and small mindedness.

certainly but so is self-esteem and to not be the target of extreme malicious bullying which comes with the territory of having gay parents.

I do not have a problem with gay people, but for the sake of the child not going through living hell in today`s society, I say no

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2013, 05:50:35 PM »
Why not?

If the child is raised with love, care, education, physical fitness, good eating habits and discipline, isn't having two fathers much better than being the child of a single mother living in less than ideal conditions?

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2013, 06:32:57 PM »
certainly but so is self-esteem and to not be the target of extreme malicious bullying which comes with the territory of having gay parents.

I do not have a problem with gay people, but for the sake of the child not going through living hell in today`s society, I say no

You do have a problem with gay people; take our head out of your ass and you might begin to see that.

1) making one or more decisions based on a fear that you “might be teased” is pretty pathetic.  That kind of thinking makes sense when you are 6 years old, but no adult should be talking like that (see Bay’s owning of kh300 earlier in this thread).  And let us be honest, you are talking about your own fears and baggage not what you think may happen to some anonymous child you do not know and certainly do not care about.  Doom cannot help but wonder what kind of sad life you are living… just think of all the amazing things you could be doing with your life if you weren’t “afraid of being teased.”

2) There are more than 150 million orphaned children around the world.  The vast majority of them are facing poverty, hunger, and premature death.  Now, imagine that you are one of them and tell us exactly what should happen to them?  Should they:  

a) continue on the path of malnutrition, disease, and an early death or

b) be adopted into the homes of gay and lesbian parents who can provide them with a home, a family, an education, and a life of potential prosperity.  

Even in the United States the foster care system--a system that does not exist in most countries--is pretty horrible.  Nearly half of all children in foster care are not in a traditional foster home; they end up on “group homes” for lack of available foster parents.  Foster care ends at 18 years old and 25% of kids in foster care leave the system without a high school diploma.  Only 6% of kids who leave foster care go on to earn a 2 or 4 year degree.  So again, I pose the question: imagine you are one of the 150 million orphaned children in the world.  Which would you prefer A or B?

Bah!

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2013, 07:16:31 PM »
No. An innocent child should not be subjected to such wickedness.

Parker

• Getbig V

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2013, 04:22:35 AM »
No. An innocent child should not be subjected to such wickedness.
x2.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2013, 09:42:30 AM »
You do have a problem with gay people; take our head out of your ass and you might begin to see that.

1) making one or more decisions based on a fear that you “might be teased” is pretty pathetic.  That kind of thinking makes sense when you are 6 years old, but no adult should be talking like that (see Bay’s owning of kh300 earlier in this thread).  And let us be honest, you are talking about your own fears and baggage not what you think may happen to some anonymous child you do not know and certainly do not care about.  Doom cannot help but wonder what kind of sad life you are living… just think of all the amazing things you could be doing with your life if you weren’t “afraid of being teased.”

2) There are more than 150 million orphaned children around the world.  The vast majority of them are facing poverty, hunger, and premature death.  Now, imagine that you are one of them and tell us exactly what should happen to them?  Should they:  

a) continue on the path of malnutrition, disease, and an early death or

b) be adopted into the homes of gay and lesbian parents who can provide them with a home, a family, an education, and a life of potential prosperity.  

Even in the United States the foster care system--a system that does not exist in most countries--is pretty horrible.  Nearly half of all children in foster care are not in a traditional foster home; they end up on “group homes” for lack of available foster parents.  Foster care ends at 18 years old and 25% of kids in foster care leave the system without a high school diploma.  Only 6% of kids who leave foster care go on to earn a 2 or 4 year degree.  So again, I pose the question: imagine you are one of the 150 million orphaned children in the world.  Which would you prefer A or B?

Bah!
You are a naive retard, take your head out of your ass you POS. Kids getting picked on is not cool and this is avoidable in this situation and in my city where I live a couple years ago, 1 kid committed suicide because he could not take the abuse of his peers, all because he had gay parents.

, saying i do not care about a kids because they are strangers just goes to show your pathetic lack of empathy and uncivilized antics.

Ya you can make the call as a fucken coward adult, you are not the kid retard, easy for you to make that call for a child cause it won't be you that will getting bullied.

You obviously do not have kids, or if you do you are a horrible parent. Is that how you will deal with it if someone bullies your son, by saying to bad, deal with, life is tough, ya great parenting skills.

BTW you saying I have a problem with gay people does not make it so. I don't actually, i have friends who are gay.

Also you are a fucken dumbass, poverty? what do you think the gay community adopts kids from Africa you loser.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2013, 01:05:09 PM »
Gay couples should not be allowed to adopt.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2013, 05:44:06 PM »
You are a naive retard, take your head out of your ass you POS. Kids getting picked on is not cool and this is avoidable in this situation and in my city where I live a couple years ago, 1 kid committed suicide because he could not take the abuse of his peers, all because he had gay parents.

, saying i do not care about a kids because they are strangers just goes to show your pathetic lack of empathy and uncivilized antics.

Ya you can make the call as a fucken coward adult, you are not the kid retard, easy for you to make that call for a child cause it won't be you that will getting bullied.

You obviously do not have kids, or if you do you are a horrible parent. Is that how you will deal with it if someone bullies your son, by saying to bad, deal with, life is tough, ya great parenting skills.

BTW you saying I have a problem with gay people does not make it so. I don't actually, i have friends who are gay.

Also you are a fucken dumbass, poverty? what do you think the gay community adopts kids from Africa you loser.

LOL that homosexual keeps post's stored for 5 years then gets owned into silence. Victor should go away and try to get a life before the AIDS kick in.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2013, 07:00:46 PM »
LOL that homosexual keeps post's stored for 5 years then gets owned into silence. Victor should go away and try to get a life before the AIDS kick in.
:D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2013, 07:21:46 PM »
What society "accepts" and what is objectively acceptable from a moral point of view needn't be equivalent.

The Christian model prescribes procreative sex within the context of a loving marriage between a man and a woman bonded with Christ; if this were to be more widespread, we wouldn't have so many kids in need of adoption in the first place.

I don't think that the ultimate solution entails allowing these kids to get scooped up by gay, male, possibly pedophelic couples.

Yes, deluded people exist who call themselves Christian. Insisting that God solve all their problems (like medical problems) is one such delusion. That doesn't render the rest of us insane any more than the Soviet Union's behavior renders all atheists insane.

I think that the opinion of the creator of the universe outweighs any bah-ing you may engage in.

Good heavens doom just got manhandled.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2013, 07:29:26 AM »
When it comes to science, how we develop, what we "know"...

A few hundred years ago, mankind "knew" some pretty silly stuff which is obviously false today.

I'm sure, 500 years from now, they will look at what we KNEW in 2013 and LAUGH THEIR ASSES OFF.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2013, 11:11:03 AM »
When it comes to science, how we develop, what we "know"...

A few hundred years ago, mankind "knew" some pretty silly stuff which is obviously false today.

I'm sure, 500 years from now, they will look at what we KNEW in 2013 and LAUGH THEIR ASSES OFF.

So true...Aren't they now saying the Big Bang was bullshit?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2013, 11:20:29 AM »

What if we're all brought into the world as hetro's but some learn homosexual behavior at a very young age(6 months-5 years) but never remember it?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2013, 04:23:02 PM »
Would anyone adopt Vince Basile  ;D ;D ;D