Author Topic: Man arrested after calling 911 to report wrong McDonalds Order  (Read 4547 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Guess the Albedo: Fast Food Edition

Man arrested after calling 911 to report wrong McDonald's order
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-arrested-after-calling-911-for-wrong-mcdonald-s-order-171516401.html

A man who called 911 to complain about his McDonald’s order ended up going to jail.

"I went in to order seven McDoubles and one McChicken and one fry,” Lorenzo Riggins (no relation to our own Wiggins) told local station WALB-TV. But he says that's not what he walked away with.

"When I got to my truck and I got ready to leave, I looked in my bag and come to find out I had six McDoubles," the Albany, Ga., resident said. He said he went back into the restaurant to get his other McDouble but didn’t get any satisfaction.

"She was trying to get an attitude with me, and I said I'm going to call the police," the dissatisfied customer said. And he did, but that's when he got double trouble rather than another McDouble.

Riggins was arrested and charged with violation of the emergency 911 telephone service, according to WALB.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: Man arrested after calling 911 to report wrong McDonalds Order
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 05:07:40 AM »
first a guy posts that he murdered his wife on facebook, next a guy calls the cops because mcdonalds fucked up his order

This morning is off to a thunderous start

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 05:09:49 AM »
What can you say?  The man wanted his "fry" really bad.   ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 05:11:20 AM »
first a guy posts that he murdered his wife on facebook, next a guy calls the cops because mcdonalds fucked up his order

This morning is off to a thunderous start

And you've got guys going on national T.V. just because they couldn't open their water FFS  ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 05:12:50 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 05:14:46 AM »
And you've got guys going on national T.V. just because they couldn't open their water FFS  ;D

Hey - getting framed by a failing baseball team for publicity is serious stuff!   :D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 05:20:51 AM »
Not sure how it all really went down, because either way this guy is a fucking loser, but the cashier should have just given him his burger.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2013, 06:05:06 AM »
He probably read the getbig thread indicating mcdoubles were the perfect food.

I never drive away from the window without doing inventory in that bag.  They screw up all the time.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2013, 06:59:06 AM »

Jealousy is a bitch.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 07:09:00 AM »
Jealousy is a bitch.

You got me, honestly I haven't been able to sleep since another random board member appeared on the daytime news to talk about how he couldn't open some water.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2013, 07:10:26 AM »
You got me, honestly I haven't been able to sleep since another random board member appeared on the daytime news to talk about how he couldn't open some water.

lol!!!  GOOD ONE

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2013, 07:11:30 AM »
haha, bout time that happened, fucking drive through and take out.

The worst is how you ask for ketchup and they give you one packet, always tell them how many you want.

"

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 07:13:20 AM »
lol!!!  GOOD ONE

;D

The day you posted about it, I was actually in bed with the wife and I said "Hey babes check this out!" and showed her the clip, so she says lol that's classic who is the guy, so I basically say "Oh he's one of my best friends from getbig.com, we speak all the time." Hahaha, she goes, wow what are the chances of that, how cool and gave me the best BJ for it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 07:20:08 AM »
;D

The day you posted about it, I was actually in bed with the wife and I said "Hey babes check this out!" and showed her the clip, so she says lol that's classic who is the guy, so I basically say "Oh he's one of my best friends from getbig.com, we speak all the time." Hahaha, she goes, wow what are the chances of that, how cool and gave me the best BJ for it.

you are welcome.  To hear that - its all worth it now.   ;D

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 07:41:44 AM »
Not sure how it all really went down, because either way this guy is a fucking loser, but the cashier should have just given him his burger.

I'm pretty much positive that is what there policy is. Even if the guest is wrong. People get by with all kinds of crap, but 911?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2013, 07:42:07 AM »
you are welcome.  To hear that - its all worth it now.   ;D

Yes brother I owe you a bj (no homo).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2013, 07:47:50 AM »
The guy is a fucken loser and a retard but technically that is theft if he never got his burger  ???

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2013, 07:48:19 AM »
He probably read the getbig thread indicating mcdoubles were the perfect food.

I never drive away from the window without doing inventory in that bag.  They screw up all the time.

While that is true many times. It's just sort of the price for turning stuff out as quickly as possible. I know the way their computer system works. They have times on everything to turn shit out fast, all tracked. Stats on everything that will get managers in more trouble that will fucking some orders up here and there. We go to Hardess/Red Burrito a lot. They are slow as fuck. Better food, but way slow. It's just the price you pay sometimes for getting food faster.

They don't want to be played with on 911 issues, but he should have just gotten his food.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2013, 08:18:50 AM »
I recently discovered the VAST superiority of Five Guys burgers, over mcdonalds.  it's like 2 different worlds.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2013, 08:50:53 AM »
I recently discovered the VAST superiority of Five Guys burgers, over mcdonalds.  it's like 2 different worlds.

They just opened a store in Central London, after I've been lusting for it for like 10 years on getbig!

I demanded that my wife take me there for my birthday this year lol  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2013, 08:54:43 AM »
They just opened a store in Central London, after I've been lusting for it for like 10 years on getbig!

I demanded that my wife take me there for my birthday this year lol  ;D

you order, then have to sit and wait 5 minutes while they make it from scratch.  tastes decadent yet really high quality.  if they had a drive thru, i'd be there daily.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2013, 09:06:21 AM »
you order, then have to sit and wait 5 minutes while they make it from scratch.  tastes decadent yet really high quality.  if they had a drive thru, i'd be there daily.

If it takes 5 minutes, that is way longer than people are willing to sit car after car. It's like I mentioned about Hardees. They have some good food, it just takes so long to get for "fast food". McD's just blows through car after car when it's going right. You can sit in the parking lot and watch it.

Like those Beam and Memphis burgers at Hardees. Way longer to get than something that sits in a drawer and probably is being kept past time standards anyway. If you go into the Hardees around here and eat in, it takes s long time, they have you sit down and run it out to your table. Which really is fine, because it is decent stuff. It's just that people expect to get through a McD's in like a minute or two through the drive.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2013, 09:07:05 AM »

Sounds delicious man, any recommendations?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 09:09:22 AM »
Sounds delicious man, any recommendations?

I just get the regular cheeseburger. It's a double.  I roll with mushrooms and mayo.  I can rarely finish it.  I usually leave a bite or two on the plate.

They have a "little" cheeseburger, which is a single.  Still very filling.

I haven't had much of their menu outside of that.  I get the hot dog sometimes... it's very high quality too, beef, and tastes more like a burger than a hot dog.

I've had places like Fridays, chilis, etc... and none of them come close to the simple deliciousness of Five Guys.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2013, 09:16:13 AM »
I've had places like Fridays, chilis, etc... and none of them come close to the simple deliciousness of Five Guys.

What a connoisseur!