Author Topic: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.  (Read 102587 times)

ukjeff

Re: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.
« Reply #250 on: August 12, 2013, 08:08:34 AM »
the guy is the biggest insecure tool on this site. and considering we've got dj181 and a host of other weak minded 'good attention only' seekers that quite an accomplishment.

I've never seen anyone react do poorly to being told he's substandard. it's like it's a personal insult to him. what he must see in the mirror has to be worlds away from reality then or he wouldn't get so bent out of shape and attack people who don't think he's looks great.

the guy is just an needy knob. he should focus more on fixing his insecurities more than fixing his body as he'll never find peace or happiness in what he's doing as his body is too far gone w that extended torso and atrophied delts and arms to ever be anything less than mediocre.

you look like shit bro. the best youll ever amount to is a leaner version of looking like shit. and that's ok if you just accept it. that way you'd do it for yourself and there'd be no disappointment for you when you put up pics taken while waking the dog (lemme just strip down here on the sidewalk and you can snap off a couple quick pics for the boys dear hahahaha what a nonce) looking for praise and finding only reality.

Yada , Yada, Yada
You keep saying I look so shit yet people think we look alike.   ;D
Some people say I look bigger than you.  :o
Newsflash mate, you aint all that.  :-*
Why did you stop competing?  ???
Its a shame you haven't posted some shots of you onstage , why is that, ashamed of your sub-par legs?
I know you could be walking around at 270 lbs at 5% but no, you choose not to.  ::)
Keep kidding yourself you are so much better than me, people here can see that we are not as far apart as you seem to think.

And get the fuck off Galenikos back, with your less than 5% contribution to the book.
Taking the credit for all gals effort is shameful.

Now lets see those legs (its those things in your baggy track suit bottoms)

ukjeff

« Reply #251 on: August 12, 2013, 08:09:32 AM »
11 months 2 weeks to go, in 2 months went from 292 lbs to 268 lbs! Outsizing NOsize Jeffley severely in both photos!
You are out-sizing Ron's bandwidth at the moment you fat fuck.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #252 on: August 12, 2013, 08:10:25 AM »
11 months 2 weeks to go, in 2 months went from 292 lbs to 268 lbs! Outsizing NOsize Jeffley severely in both photos!

Wow Big Noli!

Did you really start at 292 lbs? Impressive!

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: August 12, 2013, 08:11:52 AM »
You are out-sizing Ron's bandwidth at the moment you fat fuck.

;D

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #254 on: August 12, 2013, 05:24:29 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #255 on: August 12, 2013, 07:08:15 PM »
i'd say almost every post here complimented,gave props,and you proven with pic's that you have a good build now and were a very good competitior so it seem's you won a few hand's but what you really want is the 'jack pot' and 'no one''s comparision or at least a where in the same ball park build wise.i would continue this thread which is positive for the most part and forget about battling 'no one'here.he has his build u have yours .

ukjeff

« Reply #256 on: August 13, 2013, 12:43:35 AM »
i'd say almost every post here complimented,gave props,and you proven with pic's that you have a good build now and were a very good competitior so it seem's you won a few hand's but what you really want is the 'jack pot' and 'no one''s comparision or at least a where in the same ball park build wise.i would continue this thread which is positive for the most part and forget about battling 'no one'here.he has his build u have yours .
Jackpot?
Na, Im just trolling "no one" I know how wound up he gets if someone pays me a compliment, in fact seeing him get wound up feels better than getting complimented.
"No one" seems to believe he is light years ahead of 99% of the people on this forum in terms of build and personality when in fact hes just another random dude with a good physique.
He aint all that, and he knows it because thats why he rants and waves his arms around so much when he gets criticised, he has been able to tame 95% of the posters here with his aggressive posting style but I know how insecure he is deep down, the guy is as shallow as a puddle.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #257 on: August 13, 2013, 12:45:41 AM »
no one has a pic in the gym locker.. he should post it .. you'll see you are nowhere near...honestly ..

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: August 13, 2013, 12:56:31 AM »
no one has never posted a pic where that can compete with this

dude is clearly upset

he used to melt like this over simplyhuge, too, who probably looked better than no one ever did when he was natural

ukjeff

« Reply #259 on: August 13, 2013, 12:57:27 AM »
What, hes squeezed himself into a gym locker to have his photo taken?
You were quick to respond here today, are you reading my mind?   ;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: August 13, 2013, 01:02:55 AM »

? a U Voltaren General in Dr.Who series ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #261 on: August 13, 2013, 01:04:07 AM »
I can beat that without drugs in 2007 at 180 lbs with much better legs let alone with drugs

ukjeff

« Reply #262 on: August 13, 2013, 01:08:44 AM »
Ah, the old bathroom mirror shots where everyones a worldbeater.
Show us a photo of when you stepped onstage at a bodybuilding show and compared yourself to other people in shape.
180lbs at 5'11   ::)
If you stood next to a competitor at 5'10 and 200lbs you would look ridiculous.

Wake up stringbean.

3,2,1...and we are back in the room.................... ;)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTM2OTg2NDUy.html

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: August 13, 2013, 01:19:51 AM »
I can beat that without drugs in 2007 at 180 lbs with much better legs let alone with drugs

;D

that leg pic has served you well over the years

to be fair to jeff his competition pic is head and shoulders above anyone else in this thread

but no one is better now

upper body anyway
T

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: August 13, 2013, 01:30:30 AM »

::)

ukjeff

« Reply #265 on: August 13, 2013, 05:20:53 AM »

Lets just remind ourselves what "no one" said about this photo
he posts a photo from 20 years ago, in the best shape of his life, on the day of his show- looking lean. thats it. lean. apart from his structure which God gave him there is nothing impressive about his build at all. there is NO pop to that physique. its flat, unimpressive and 2 dimensional. its simply 'there' nothing thats makes me go 'holy fuck!'. put that guy in t shirt and you wouldnt even know he trained. but im supposed to be IMPRESSED? cause hes lean? lol 1000's of guys get lean for their shows, is that impressive? no, its what your supposed to do. if your going to walk the walk, talk the talk, and otherwise be a dick, when you post that pic you had best bring the goods, son. what did he post? a pic of a guy whos lean. 20 years ago. lol and now im trolling cause i fail to be 'holy fuck dude you look awesome!'. you dont look awesome. you dont look spectacular. you are not impressive. not even memorable. the fact i cannot even be bothered to repost the pic here and critique it should speak volumes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #266 on: August 13, 2013, 05:21:58 AM »

Lets just remind ourselves what "no one" said about this photo

Are you ashamed of your face for some reason?

ukjeff

« Reply #267 on: August 13, 2013, 05:22:55 AM »
Are you ashamed of your face for some reason?
No, I want to keep my anonymity on here in case I ever have trouble opening a bottle of water.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: August 13, 2013, 05:27:49 AM »
No, I want to keep my anonymity on here in case I ever have trouble opening a bottle of water.

Weak ass shit.   Beta move if you ask me.   

ukjeff

« Reply #269 on: August 13, 2013, 05:28:19 AM »

Im not asking you.

ukjeff

« Reply #270 on: August 13, 2013, 05:57:31 AM »
Oh I agree, pics can be misleading.
People get in bathroom mirrors and get the lighting just right, or they find the best spot in the gym , blow them selves up to the maximum and take a picture.

The same people taken in repose or off guard can look nothing like their show or gym pics.

Photos done in a studio are one shot attempts (it was back then, no digital cameras), if you are not in tip top shape the harsh lighting will show it up, just like being on stage.
Don't think for one minute studio photographers let you waddle around looking for the best light, there is a mark on the floor and you stand on it.
Its one thing having photos taken alongside untrained fat guys and its another getting up on stage and comparing yourself with other guys in contest shape.

Next time Gal you may want to get a photo of yourself alongside another 'in shape' guy at the gym, it will give everyone here and yourself a true reflection of how you compare.

ukjeff

« Reply #271 on: August 13, 2013, 05:58:28 AM »
but yes noone has sent one picture where he looks plain perfect, with the perfect dialed in condition.he dont post it bc the full face is on it.
but its cool, i seen it.
Photoshop?
Oh, and did it have his legs on it?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #272 on: August 13, 2013, 07:25:29 AM »

lol coming from the guy that deleted all his posts. Are you ashamed of them? Beta move if you ask me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: August 13, 2013, 07:27:31 AM »
lol coming from the guy that deleted all his posts. Are you ashamed of them? Beta move if you ask me

My posts are all there.   Changed the name but all the posts are there.  The problem was that Benny was spreading my personal info all over the web and others impersonating Arce, etc

ukjeff

« Reply #274 on: August 13, 2013, 07:28:10 AM »
it says posts 581, you had around 10,000 before?