Author Topic: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.  (Read 102505 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.
« Reply #300 on: August 13, 2013, 11:53:06 AM »

'hey guys look at me! I'm a less fat version of being far from great! give me your praise!'

hahaha what a stooge. then he loses his grip when he gets ridiculed. it's not bad enough he looks like shit he gets angry when you tell him? the fuck does he expect a parade? :D
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #301 on: August 13, 2013, 12:05:11 PM »
'hey guys look at me! I'm a less fat version of being far from great! give me your praise!'

hahaha what a stooge. then he loses his grip when he gets ridiculed. it's not bad enough he looks like shit he gets angry when you tell him? the fuck does he expect a parade? :D
it is amusing how angry he gets .. meybe he is delusional maybe hungry and angry...maybe all of these

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #302 on: August 13, 2013, 12:13:58 PM »
UKjeffley needs to have confidence like me. It only comes with being in great shape.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: August 13, 2013, 12:14:15 PM »
a day in the life of ukbeth on GB

posts pic. sits in front of computer rapidly hitting 'refresh' button awaiting praise- love me accept me please love me

gets one or two comments he finds acceptable. goes offside at disparaging remarks  

spends rest of day attacking those who don't think he looks great, challenging them to post a pic of them looking better than the piece of stringy beef jerky he resembled on his best day 20 years ago

gets called out for obsessive or creepy behaviour due to his unending rants, insults and attacks and need to be better than everyone

plays the 'I'm only trolling card' in attempt to not look like a scorned 12 year old girl with hurt feelings

:D
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: August 13, 2013, 12:15:50 PM »
it is amusing how angry he gets .. meybe he is delusional maybe hungry and angry...maybe all of these

he's not angry bro- he's just trolling :D

funny how he expects everyone to believe it when you can feel the anger in his posts radiate off your computer screen. lol
b

ukjeff

« Reply #305 on: August 13, 2013, 12:16:00 PM »
i think he is back on the gear

se seems to be reacting angrily to relatively trivial comments

the im trolling line is starting to look like an excuse for genuine anger

what say you jeffrey low carbs or back on the tren?
I thought I would up my game, maybe I overshot a touch. ;)

Oh, and its low carbs I think, it's the galeniko diet you know.   ;D(I would add "no ones" name but he didn't contribute fuck all to the book so I wont bother)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #306 on: August 13, 2013, 12:17:03 PM »
UKjeffley needs to have confidence like me. It only comes with being in great shape.
last line... ???

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #307 on: August 13, 2013, 12:17:16 PM »

aren't you contractually obligated to start all your posts with "Gal and me"....... ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: August 13, 2013, 12:17:35 PM »

posts pic. sits in front of computer rapidly hitting 'refresh' button awaiting praise.

gets one or two comments he finds acceptable. goes offside at disparaging remarks  

spends rest of day attacking those who don't think he looks great, challenging them to post a pic of them looking better than the piece of stringy beef jerky he resembled on his best day 20 years ago

gets called out for obsessive or creepy behaviour due to his unending rants, insults and attacks and need to be better than everyone

plays the 'I'm only trolling card' in attempt to not look like a scorned 12 year old girl with hurt feelings

I will jump on the slowly increasing UKjeffley bandwagon. I say that (for as good as no one looks) he has never been in Uk jeffley type shape.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #309 on: August 13, 2013, 12:17:41 PM »

posts pic. sits in front of computer rapidly hitting 'refresh' button awaiting praise- love me accept me please love me

he also claims natural furiously

says peopel who buy gear online are imbeciles

etc

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: August 13, 2013, 12:18:31 PM »
last line... ???
I have soft lines and round bellies.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #311 on: August 13, 2013, 12:18:41 PM »

etc

THEY ARE.....case in point!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: August 13, 2013, 12:22:57 PM »

etc

bro if I looked like that I'd claim natural too.
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: August 13, 2013, 12:26:27 PM »

;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: August 13, 2013, 12:28:10 PM »
bro if I looked like that I'd claim natural too.
;D

will use this in the future

ukjeff

« Reply #315 on: August 13, 2013, 12:31:15 PM »

Day in the life of "no one"
Gets up tries to pee, cant, way too de-hydrated.
Takes off pyjama bottoms and puts on his tracksuit bottoms with his eyes closed in case he catches a glimpse of his pencil thin legs thus ruining his entire day.
Picks out his favourite tight vest that enhances his overly developed upper body (compared to legs)
Goes to the kitchen , no idea why, he isn't going to eat anything, he had a binge day two days ago, still another 12 hours before he can eat again.
Dog looks at him almost in tears because its not had a walk for two days because "no one" has been at the gym permanently pumping his arms and delts without coming home.
Checks get big to see if ukjeff has said anything about him, shock horror, he sees a post from someone else not being 100% behind him, breaks down in tears before composing himself and totally ignoring it while he melts down at ukjeffs picture.
Makes overly critical ludicrous statements about said picture totally overcompensating showing his insecurity and hatred for ukjeff, who in reality has only ever complimented "no ones" upper body photos.
Spends the rest of the day staring into his waist high mirror saying "you're the man" over and over to himself whilst gritting his teeth trying to see the muscles in his cheeks move.
Finally exhausted he goes back to bed remembering to turn off the light before removing his baggy pants to slip back on his pyjama bottoms.
Slips off to sleep dreaming of a new pair of shiny training shoes from Father Christmas to attract attention from the little boys at the gym.

ukjeff

« Reply #316 on: August 13, 2013, 12:37:00 PM »
He trolls others and should not be the least bit surprised when the fruits of his labors are others trolling him. 
Fuckin bring it on, it makes for great threads.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: August 13, 2013, 12:42:24 PM »
a lot of effort to be not funny and troll someone sparky.

btw I have some bad news for you. that pic- the beef jerky one? that's 20 years ago sunshine.

go look in the mirror. this is what you look like now. lol looks like the jokes on you.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #318 on: August 13, 2013, 12:56:14 PM »
a lot of effort to be not funny and troll someone sparky.

btw I have some bad news for you. that pic- the beef jerky one? that's 20 years ago sunshine.

go look in the mirror. this is what you look like now. lol looks like the jokes on you.
Thats what I looked like on the 10th July.  ;)

never mind, maybe you could post one of yourself in a contest, lets see your pencil legs that got you laughed off stage.   ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: August 13, 2013, 01:01:29 PM »
I thought I would up my game, maybe I overshot a touch. ;)

Oh, and its low carbs I think, it's the galeniko diet you know.   ;D(I would add "no ones" name but he didn't contribute fuck all to the book so I wont bother)

i get tren rage every time dj181 posts

low carbs blow

maybe there is a chapter in the book to stop people getting angry on get big
T

ukjeff

« Reply #320 on: August 13, 2013, 01:02:19 PM »
i get tren rage every time dj181 posts

low carbs blow

maybe there is a chapter in the book to stop people getting angry on get big
If there is "no one" didnt write it  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #321 on: August 13, 2013, 01:06:29 PM »
If there is "no one" didnt write it  ;D
u don't miss a beat..this could go on for a long time this thread,pages,back and forth. :D

ukjeff

« Reply #322 on: August 13, 2013, 01:10:49 PM »
u don't miss a beat..this could go on for a long time this thread,pages,back and forth. :D
Nah, "no one" doesn't have the stamina and Sev runs away when I mention mind control.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #323 on: August 13, 2013, 01:32:11 PM »
Nah, "no one" doesn't have the stamina and Sev runs away when I mention mind control.
AT LEAST U DO'STAMINA'ME NO,,,

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: August 13, 2013, 01:49:59 PM »
posted in another thread.

take a look at this kid you dumpy fat one dimensional dildo then proceed to feel free to shut the fuck up.

this kids physique wipes the floor with mine. prolly one of the better physiques I've seen in very long time.

when you look like this I'll give you your props. cause this is how good you'll have to look to get any kind of acknowledgment from me.

to make it clear- this kids physique wipes the floor with mine the same way I wipe the floor with yours.
b