Author Topic: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.  (Read 102454 times)

ukjeff

Re: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.
« Reply #325 on: August 13, 2013, 01:55:55 PM »
posted in another thread.

take a look at this kid you dumpy fat one dimensional dildo then proceed to feel free to shut the fuck up.

this kids physique wipes the floor with mine. prolly one of the better physiques I've seen in very long time.

when you look like this I'll give you your props. cause this is how good you'll have to look to get any kind of acknowledgment from me.

to make it clear- this kids physique wipes the floor with mine the same way I wipe the floor with yours.

I will bear that in mind.   ;)
He doesnt look that much better than your pics but if you feel that way then Im glad you have finally gained a bit of self awareness.
I wonder what his legs look like?

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #326 on: August 13, 2013, 01:57:55 PM »

take a look at this kid you dumpy fat one dimensional dildo then proceed to feel free to shut the fuck up.

this kids physique wipes the floor with mine. prolly one of the better physiques I've seen in very long time.

when you look like this I'll give you your props. cause this is how good you'll have to look to get any kind of acknowledgment from me.

to make it clear- this kids physique wipes the floor with mine the same way I wipe the floor with yours.

dude looks great. crazy transformation.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: August 13, 2013, 01:59:55 PM »

fucking hell how long did that take
T

ukjeff

« Reply #328 on: August 13, 2013, 02:02:18 PM »
fucking hell how long did that take
Its like a whole new "no one" has started posting.
Its amazing isnt it.

Just another few weeks and he will be giving me some credit.  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #329 on: August 13, 2013, 02:12:34 PM »

I always give credit where credit is due. as much as im known for ball busting i always give props where deserved. you simply don't deserve any. there is nothing inspiring or another level about you. it's a pretty simple concept.

hope this helps clarify some of the confusion for you.

bigmc- I think it was said it took a year? nonetheless time withstanding just to have that 'look'- the density and fullness at that bf level is fucking impressive.
b

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #330 on: August 13, 2013, 02:13:12 PM »

DAMN.....................jaw dropping, neck breaking physique

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: August 13, 2013, 02:14:59 PM »
I always give credit where credit is due. as much as im known for ball busting i always give props where deserved. you simply don't deserve any. there is nothing inspiring or another level about you. it's a pretty simple concept.

bigmc- I think it was said it took a year? nonetheless time withstanding just to have that 'look'- the density and fullness at that bf level is fucking impressive.

top 5 percent no doubt

guy is ripped to fuck
T

ukjeff

« Reply #332 on: August 13, 2013, 02:24:49 PM »

See, you over egg the pudding again because of your blind hatred towards someone who dared challenge you.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #333 on: August 14, 2013, 12:59:12 AM »
bj jeff .. did you claim to be natural?

ukjeff

« Reply #334 on: August 14, 2013, 01:30:20 AM »
I just dont discuss it for personal reasons, im surprised you didnt know this already, are your mind reading powers diminishing?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: August 14, 2013, 01:50:47 AM »
I just dont discuss it for personal reasons, im surprised you didnt know this already, are your mind reading powers diminishing?
you don't need mental powers to see if someone dabbles in cock when they pose oiled up buttshowing in a friggin thong FFS

PS: I am sure the thong was chosen to highlight your ripped glutes .. Does your wife condone this? Or beards are not allowed an oppinion?

ukjeff

« Reply #336 on: August 14, 2013, 02:25:52 AM »
Do you really think you are up to the task?
Be careful now, you are obviously not that stable me having viewed your previous internet history.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: August 14, 2013, 02:34:39 AM »

I can send a couple of texts and find out exactly what cycle Mike is on.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: August 14, 2013, 02:36:28 AM »
be jays jeffrey .. you are answering a question with another question

the whole board is making fun of you .. I am trying to restore a little dignity to your real life persona so justy answer the question

ukjeff

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: August 14, 2013, 02:39:48 AM »
Michael is bj jeff? is that his real name?

he seems the type of gay who is trying to restore some dignity to the altrernative lifestyle community

did you know he poses VERY gracefully onstage BigCyp?

ukjeff

« Reply #341 on: August 14, 2013, 02:40:27 AM »
;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: August 14, 2013, 02:54:15 AM »
Michael is bj jeff? is that his real name?

he seems the type of gay who is trying to restore some dignity to the altrernative lifestyle community

did you know he poses VERY gracefully onstage BigCyp?

Don't mess with Mike, Sev he wears Lonsdale pants and doesn't even box.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: August 14, 2013, 02:58:07 AM »
Don't mess with Mike, Sev he wears Lonsdale pants and doesn't even box.
Are you suggesting that Mike lets his apparel do the talking?

ukjeff

« Reply #344 on: August 14, 2013, 04:21:32 AM »
Are you suggesting that Mike lets his apparel do the talking?
Worst attempt at trolling ever.   ::)
Come on, you must be able to do better than "no one", or is that your dignified way of bowing out of the thread?   ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: August 14, 2013, 04:30:15 AM »
Worst attempt at trolling ever.   ::)
Come on, you must be able to do better than "no one", or is that your dignified way of bowing out of the thread?   ;)
let the big boys make fun of you and save your interventions for when opportunity arises..ok "ukjeff"?

ukjeff

« Reply #346 on: August 14, 2013, 04:39:27 AM »
let the big boys make fun of you and save your interventions for when opportunity arises..ok "ukjeff"?
Oh I have very thick skin Sev, in fact theres nothing that anyone here can say to get under it.
Although you on the other hand have already displayed a meltdown mentality going by your past posting history.
Do you still believe Henry Kissinger is major player on the world stage?   8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: August 14, 2013, 04:41:46 AM »
Oh I have very thick skin Sev, in fact theres nothing that anyone here can say to get under it.
Although you on the other hand have already displayed a meltdown mentality going by your past posting history.
Do you still believe Henry Kissinger is major player on the world stage?   8)
what's with all the hate "ukjeff" i stuck up for you the other day, a couple of guys on the internet said they saw you walking down the street eating a peanut butter and cum sandwich and i said, bullshit, jeff doesn't eat peanut butter.

ukjeff

« Reply #348 on: August 14, 2013, 04:44:18 AM »
what's with all the hate "ukjeff" i stuck up for you the other day, a couple of guys on the internet said they saw you walking down the street eating a peanut butter and cum sandwich and i said, bullshit, jeff doesn't eat peanut butter.
No hate at all, and the gay jibes wont win you any points from the gay members here numbnuts.

Now, about Kissinger?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: August 14, 2013, 04:50:33 AM »
Michael is just relieved to be back on British soil, after having to endure 5 years of total bliss at the hands of Malawi's near naked Ngandiwila Militia. Apparently he bought a one way ticket and set out looking for work as a lobster trawlerman in the landlocked African Nation back in August 2008, armed with only condoms and mascara. Family members haven't been able to contact him since.

"I've had the time of my life" said Michael, 48, from Carlisle, smiling ear to ear "Really they were a fabulous bunch once you got to know them all"

How he managed to sustain permanent lockjaw and sever bowel injuries is not yet clear.