Author Topic: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.  (Read 102656 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.
« Reply #350 on: August 14, 2013, 05:12:33 AM »
Every night the locals lit a bonfire and watched mesmerized how Michael did a very strange but gracefull dance, naked with only a pair of panties of a glittery hue that revealed his striated botox. They all thought it must be a war dance from his homeland because he oiled himself up. The male tribesmen found his moves and appearance strangely arousing and some of them wanted to join him.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: August 14, 2013, 05:18:46 AM »
Every night the locals lit a bonfire and watched mesmerized how Michael did a very strange but gracefull dance, naked with only a pair of panties of a glittery hue that revealed his striated botox. They all thought it must be a war dance from his homeland because he oiled himself up. The male tribesmen found his moves and appearance strangely arousing and some of them wanted to join him.

He was almost killed during the first 'show', when he asked the Cheif for a towel. Thinking that he was planning to cover up his penis and balls, thus spoiling the fun immensely the Cheif ordered he be tied to a bamboo stake. The matter was quickly resolved when quick thinking Michael showed him a Kai Greene towel gif from getbig, and the rest was history.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: August 14, 2013, 05:25:47 AM »
He was almost killed during the first 'show', when he asked the Cheif for a towel. Thinking that he was planning to cover up his penis and balls, thus spoiling the fun immensely the Cheif ordered he be tied to a bamboo stake. The matter was quickly resolved when quick thinking Michael showed him a Kai Greene towel gif from getbig, and the rest was history.
Thnk God Almighty for the technology!

I have meant to ask you BigCyp .. what attracts people like Michael to these embargoed African nations? The scenery is desolate, there's poor everywhere, misery is rampant ..

ukjeff

« Reply #353 on: August 14, 2013, 05:53:42 AM »
Great stuff  ;D ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: August 14, 2013, 05:54:26 AM »
big cyp and sev dominating the exchanges in this thread  8)
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #355 on: August 14, 2013, 06:28:55 AM »
big cyp and sev dominating the exchanges in this thread  8)

Big Cyp is King

ukjeff

« Reply #356 on: August 14, 2013, 06:37:30 AM »
Big Cyp is King
Yes, he even Pmd Sev with the post to add to the thread.
Way to verbose and accurately capitalised for sev.   ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: August 14, 2013, 06:53:21 AM »
Big Cyp is King

yes i am proud of my gimmick big cyp
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: August 14, 2013, 08:27:20 AM »
Does Michael like skittles?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: August 14, 2013, 08:36:28 AM »
Does Michael like skittles?

Michael is more of a Kinder Beuno 'man' because it's light and fluffy and reminds him of eating pillows.

However he fully supports the skittles branding, as evidenced by the rainbow tattoo on his bumcheeks

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: August 14, 2013, 08:38:24 AM »
Michael is more of a Kinder Beuno 'man' because it's light and fluffy and reminds him of eating pillows.

However he fully supports the skittles branding, as evidenced by the rainbow tattoo on his bumcheeks

cyp what are your thoughts on men posing in thongs then putting photos of their buttocks in their avatar

do you think men like these for instance when searching for holidays

use keywords like uganda and fisting
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: August 14, 2013, 08:47:57 AM »

I get it .. he is hard on the outside but soft and creamy on the inside .. where did we hear that before?

Did anyone taste that rainbow BigCyp?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: August 14, 2013, 08:59:09 AM »
cyp what are your thoughts on men posing in thongs then putting photos of their buttocks in their avatar

do you think men like these for instance when searching for holidays

use keywords like uganda and fisting

Bigmc, I'd like to address each of those points individually;

1. Men who pose in women's underwear, usually are from the Carlisle Area of England, love to ride motorbikes, train at BodyTek Fitness (01228 549435) and use very homosexual names such as Mike Smith.

2. As for putting photos of their naked buttocks to symolise them as an online persona - this is the very least in gayness that we could expect.

3. There are not many gay men in Cumbria that Mike hasn't slept with, so you raise a good point that he would cast his net elsewhere. He was recently disspointed that the BBC rejected his application to work in Uganda as a 'Foreign Affairs Correspondent' even though he listed the names and address of Ugandan men he'd already had affairs with, under the references section.

4. Would the words 'Uganda' and 'Fisting' appear in his google search history? Well they are on his family crest, and his 2 bike private plates are UGAN0A and 415T3D, so it wouldn't be out of character to say the least.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: August 14, 2013, 09:37:44 AM »
I don't understand BigCyp, are you suggesting that Mike is coping with a powerful penile addiction?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #364 on: August 14, 2013, 10:00:28 AM »

1. Men who pose in women's underwear, usually are from the Carlisle Area of England, love to ride motorbikes, train at BodyTek Fitness (01228 549435) and use very homosexual names such as Mike Smith.

2. As for putting photos of their naked buttocks to symolise them as an online persona - this is the very least in gayness that we could expect.

3. There are not many gay men in Cumbria that Mike hasn't slept with, so you raise a good point that he would cast his net elsewhere. He was recently disspointed that the BBC rejected his application to work in Uganda as a 'Foreign Affairs Correspondent' even though he listed the names and address of Ugandan men he'd already had affairs with, under the references section.

4. Would the words 'Uganda' and 'Fisting' appear in his google search history? Well they are on his family crest, and his 2 bike private plates are UGAN0A and 415T3D, so it wouldn't be out of character to say the least.

lol holy shit brutal.

:D

b

ukjeff

« Reply #365 on: August 14, 2013, 10:47:11 AM »

This thread just keeps giving.
Like big Mike from Cumbria.   ;)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: August 14, 2013, 01:54:36 PM »
do you have any idea how easy it is to find your identity stupid? your on here bragging about looking like beef jerky what shows in which organizations and what years you competed in and where you placed.

what a dildo.
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: August 14, 2013, 01:57:21 PM »
bj jeff is not a bright spark so this will end rather unpleasant

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: August 14, 2013, 01:57:55 PM »
do you have any idea how easy it is to find your identity stupid? your on here bragging about looking like beef jerky what shows in which organizations and what years you competed in and where you placed.

what a dildo.

to be fair i think when he put a pic of his ass in his avatar it was clear the elevator doesnt go all the way to the top floor
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #369 on: August 14, 2013, 02:00:23 PM »
to be fair i think when he put a pic of his ass in his avatar it was clear the elevator doesnt go all the way to the top floor
OR AS U BRITS SAYHIS 'BUM'

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: August 14, 2013, 02:02:57 PM »
Mike, you do realise that 'Trolling' means dropping the odd provocative post here and there to garner a response, not 'battling' with another getbigger until you haven't washed for 2 days, surving only on ritalin and diet dr pepper, until you finally 'reveal' you were just 'trolling' them.

bigcyp

agreed  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: August 14, 2013, 02:07:34 PM »
OR AS U BRITS SAYHIS 'BUM'

i like to parley in a language my fellow american get biggers can understand
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: August 14, 2013, 02:12:44 PM »
Mike, you do realise that 'Trolling' means dropping the odd provocative post here and there to garner a response, not 'battling' with another getbigger until you haven't washed for 2 days, surving only on ritalin and diet dr pepper, until you finally 'reveal' you were just 'trolling' them.

bigcyp

agreed  ;D

by far best post I've read in a long time.

b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #373 on: August 14, 2013, 02:17:47 PM »
Again we see that: clearly the UK is gayer than America. Is Romania in the UK?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: August 14, 2013, 02:19:38 PM »
Again we see that: clearly the UK is gayer than America. Is Romania in the UK?

the quality of this thread just dropped 50 percent
T