Author Topic: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.  (Read 102539 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.
« Reply #375 on: August 14, 2013, 02:21:21 PM »
the quality of this thread just dropped 50 percent
I only enhance threads  ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #376 on: August 14, 2013, 02:26:54 PM »
do you have any idea how easy it is to find your identity stupid? your on here bragging about looking like beef jerky what shows in which organizations and what years you competed in and where you placed.

what a dildo.
Oh and what does it matter to you living in you mums basement in Canada?

Oh and roughly translated as "can someone find out who he is"?

ukjeff

« Reply #377 on: August 14, 2013, 02:29:48 PM »
by far best post I've read in a long time.

Translated as "Oh please be on my side, I cant do this alone"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: August 14, 2013, 02:32:04 PM »
I only enhance threads  ;)

yes by only reading them

thats your best work

the posting not so much
T

ukjeff

« Reply #379 on: August 14, 2013, 02:36:43 PM »
Mike Smith.

The Layne Norton of the UK.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: August 14, 2013, 02:38:06 PM »
yes by only reading them

thats your best work

the posting not so much
Ron is offering me 50 pesos for 20 posts.

ukjeff

« Reply #381 on: August 14, 2013, 02:40:44 PM »
Finally! We get to see a head shot of Mike!

When did u lose the gym?

;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: August 14, 2013, 02:41:15 PM »
Ron is offering me 50 pesos for 20 posts.

il match that for you not to post
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: August 14, 2013, 02:43:03 PM »
il match that for you not to post
This place would be a ghost town without the shizz.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: August 14, 2013, 02:45:19 PM »
This place would be a ghost town without the shizz.

il take the risk
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: August 14, 2013, 02:54:29 PM »

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #386 on: August 14, 2013, 04:48:54 PM »
Michael is just relieved to be back on British soil, after having to endure 5 years of total bliss at the hands of Malawi's near naked Ngandiwila Militia. Apparently he bought a one way ticket and set out looking for work as a lobster trawlerman in the landlocked African Nation back in August 2008, armed with only condoms and mascara. Family members haven't been able to contact him since.

"I've had the time of my life" said Michael, 48, from Carlisle, smiling ear to ear "Really they were a fabulous bunch once you got to know them all"

How he managed to sustain permanent lockjaw and sever bowel injuries is not yet clear.

you have some imagination talent fatty  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #387 on: August 15, 2013, 12:07:13 AM »
I find most amusing how uk jeb is trying to save face pretending to be cool when you know he hasn't slept in days thinking up a "strategery"

shizzo .. I agree with the 50% drop in the quality of the thread .. you lack wit nor are u funny .. so ..

ukjeff

« Reply #388 on: August 15, 2013, 12:30:17 AM »
A strategy?
To deal with you?

http://sebastianivascu.com/
The human mind has many hidden skills to be explored and exploited. Among them is the ability to mentally scan a place or space that you have physical access. Using color codes and archetypes in specific combinations, you can mentally scan any place on Earth or anywhere in the universe. There are no limits to the human mind. This example illustrates scanning digital art outer limits of the Solar Systemic
Today we had a big surprise when, on the first page in Yahoo, I see a story about Sirhan Sirhan, who was convicted for the murder of Bobby Kennedy as a possible victim of human mind control. For insiders knew that it was not long ago that Sirhan who shot but there were multiple shooters, but that's not the point. It is the first time the idea of assassins Mentor Program is the vehicle to the scene so open in the foreground. Interesting. I see Iluminatti out increasingly more things in sight. I wonder what surprises us more prepared? I got my popcorn.
Every year in December we celebrate Christmas after an elaborate ritual with which we are all familiar from childhood. But for the global elite that controls the world, holidays have a different meaning. They are pushed occurring rituals that are an integral part of their dismal subculture. While rituals are held in specific locations, the masses celebrate something loaded with symbolism that does not go unnoticed escape conscious and subconscious print. Rituals are complex energy formula that focuses energy at some point with the intention to materialize it. When you think about something, your mind instantly connects in spirit to the thing and thus participate energetically. The more they think about that event so gather more energy. Christmas is a global ritual rich in symbolism that participate annually. Nuances of meaning and symbolism Iluminatti always use to hide something in front of everyone. Santa is a non-physical entity that comes from the North Pole where an entrance to the inner Earth. He brings gifts to children if they behaved in a certain way. Children in turn leaves signifying Santa's offerings and sacrifices for a powerful god. Suit Santa, Rudolf's nose and some balls are red. Red is the color she wears feminine side and also leads the ritual is the color code you use to access the astral. In inhabit astral demonic entities invoked in ritual. The tree is adorned with ornaments phallic symbol symbolizing testicles or glands consumed in ritual. Dark green semnifinand distant past of mankind. And last but not least, the English Father Christmas is Santa that anagram is Satan. And voila! Here's how a pagan festival was taken over by Coca-Cola through a century-long campaign by the media and the movies got about a hundred years later the state of worship. I mentioned that the original formula Coca-Cola contained cocaine? Name comes from there. Merry Christmas

Oh brother! ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: August 15, 2013, 12:40:04 AM »
you seem quite desperate .. are you running out of witty comebacks? (I am VERY ironic  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #390 on: August 15, 2013, 01:09:37 AM »

for a guy who says hes 'not bothered' and 'doesnt take this place seriously' he certainly spends a lot of time online creeping everyone out in their personal lives and searching past post history.

the only person that doesnt see how much of a tool he looks like is him. the whole board is laughing at him, not with him.
b

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #391 on: August 15, 2013, 01:15:27 AM »
Jeffley  correct me if im wrong but didnt you mock noone because he prepaired for 2 days for going to a pool party  but hou are dieting for 8weeks for a holliday in fucking egypt or where it was and you are almost 50 isnt that worse?  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: August 15, 2013, 01:21:23 AM »
Jeffley  correct me if im wrong but didnt you mock noone because he prepaired for 2 days for going to a pool party  but hou are dieting for 8weeks for a holliday in fucking egypt or where it was and you are almost 50 isnt that worse?  :D
;D

good point

And I thought he had some important bodybuilding show..

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: August 15, 2013, 01:40:21 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: August 15, 2013, 01:42:18 AM »
this is the thonged bad ass?  ;D

He does look bat shit crazy while his wife feigns a forced smile slightly embarassed obviously haha .. must be awkward going in public with him

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: August 15, 2013, 01:47:25 AM »
T

ukjeff

« Reply #396 on: August 15, 2013, 02:05:04 AM »
Im dieting because I was carrying some excess weight, sure Im going on holiday, does anyone want to look like a doughnut in a pair of shorts?
It was also in response to all the bro-science that was flying around the forum in relation to a diet book.
Im simply showing that at 48 years of age its possible to get in decent shape without going to extremes.
I hope when people see the results I have achieved in 8 weeks it gives them an alternative idea than simply not eating for days on end.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #397 on: August 15, 2013, 02:09:26 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: August 15, 2013, 02:20:32 AM »
Im dieting because I was carrying some excess weight, sure Im going on holiday, does anyone want to look like a doughnut in a pair of shorts?
It was also in response to all the bro-science that was flying around the forum in relation to a diet book.
Im simply showing that at 48 years of age its possible to get in decent shape without going to extremes.
I hope when people see the results I have achieved in 8 weeks it gives them an alternative idea than simply not eating for days on end.

is that you in the pic with the rictus grin
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: August 15, 2013, 02:23:02 AM »
:D

outed moron becomes quite philosophical

your statement was "getting down to fighting weight" ... you also got hysterical when compared to no one and attacked everyone who did not pay you compliments

it is amusing to watch a guy like jeffrey mike bj uk melting down so much over a friggin holliday in Egypt  ;D

PS:where you wearing your thong underneath that suit in case someone disputed how herculean you look and you needed to challenge him to a posedown?