Author Topic: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.  (Read 102617 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.
« Reply #750 on: August 18, 2013, 11:43:19 AM »
so no one, no carbs at all just from the salads i take it.

thats what they did in the early 80's and 70'sto the pros.

only carbs i take in are on my big meal day. i eat sugars, simple carbs eat and a lot of sat fats otherwise i stick mostly to chicken breast and natty pb on my lower cal days :)

those guys had it right imo. the best physiques to date. all built on disciplene of diet not reliance on drugs. thats why they looked so phenomenal.
b

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #751 on: August 18, 2013, 12:45:21 PM »
hey no one sorry for being a pest, so and youre low carb days , you just eat basically protein and fats, no salads or vegetables.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #752 on: August 18, 2013, 12:49:37 PM »
  you are christer petterssom of getbig. Always something to be proud of.... (search his name on youtube)

LOlé! :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #753 on: August 18, 2013, 01:11:12 PM »
"Boooooooom"??

A 42 year old man saying Boooooom.

Another instant classic.

Because of my posting history of trolling, people seldom ask me anything, never mind diet advice.
Maybe its because I dont have any advice to give people about diet thats not already out there, and TBH neither do you even though you rode on Gals back and sold ten books on it.
Its not rocket science its just about reducing calories

maybe its time to stop trolling him

its getting old
T

ukjeff

« Reply #754 on: August 18, 2013, 01:18:46 PM »
maybe its time to stop trolling him

its getting old

Dont read the threads then.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #755 on: August 18, 2013, 02:45:29 PM »
good builds gents'.no one' not much else to say awesome,uk nothing to be ashamed of well done...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #756 on: August 18, 2013, 02:48:27 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #757 on: August 18, 2013, 02:51:55 PM »
hey no one sorry for being a pest, so and youre low carb days , you just eat basically protein and fats, no salads or vegetables.

not all dude fire away. thats correct- no salads no vegetables. you dont need the fiber cause truthfully you run such a deficit on your low days all nutrients get used up efficiently.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: August 18, 2013, 02:54:45 PM »
Dont read the threads then.

good point

keep making a girl of yourself

its what you do best

peace  :-*
T

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #759 on: August 18, 2013, 08:02:10 PM »
BOOM!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #760 on: August 18, 2013, 08:37:45 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

ukjeff

« Reply #761 on: August 18, 2013, 10:00:47 PM »
good point

keep making a girl of yourself

its what you do best

peace  :-*

Try and come up with something original and witty as opposed to a couple of lines of shite, that serve no purpose.
Why dont you PM dj181 and ask him to start posting again so you can bully him?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #762 on: August 19, 2013, 12:02:15 AM »
Try and come up with something original and witty as opposed to a couple of lines of shite, that serve no purpose.
Why dont you PM dj181 and ask him to start posting again so you can bully him?

you play the cards you are dealt jeffrey

there is not point being anything other than too the point with you

i dont want you stalking me again

T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #763 on: August 19, 2013, 12:10:08 AM »

Still waiting.

oh cmon dude, he kills you in that photo he posted. better shape, better arms, better everything.
l

ukjeff

« Reply #764 on: August 19, 2013, 12:13:27 AM »
oh cmon dude, he kills you in that photo he posted. better shape, better arms, better everything.
Oh of course he does.
Hes the best bathroom mirror bodybuiler on this forum by far.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: August 19, 2013, 02:07:08 AM »
hey no one , one last question,  when you go ultra low carb like that, do you do , any cardio at all?  ive used the low carb methord before  and got lean,  with virtually no cardio

but i was in my early 20's then  now im 36.  and do a lot more cardio than i did before. 

thanks for answering my questions

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: August 19, 2013, 08:43:27 AM »
hey no one , one last question,  when you go ultra low carb like that, do you do , any cardio at all?  ive used the low carb methord before  and got lean,  with virtually no cardio

but i was in my early 20's then  now im 36.  and do a lot more cardio than i did before. 

thanks for answering my questions

hey bro just pm'd you. :)
b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #767 on: August 19, 2013, 08:45:50 AM »
No One looks fantastic. I still don't get how his upper lip looks like a lion's  :-\  Government hybrid?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: August 19, 2013, 08:53:12 AM »

yes ugay seems to think looking as brittle as glass is an impressive look. the only thing impressive about it is how weak he looks. its so weird. he looks almost frail, like breakable. you see that? took me like weeks to figure out why he never impressed me cause he does have hella great structure. but that's god given not man made. I think the man made look he has doesnt impress cause it looks like no effort went into it. he got by on his natural gifts. I'm the first to say when something impresses me. that actually disimpresses me. 'look at me I had great structure 20 years ago!' great what did you do with it. nothing. but some stringy weak looking muscle on it. guys would kill for that frame and he shit it away w lazy training.

ah well to each their own. everyone has different tastes. to me bodybuilding had always been about looking aa good as you can while exuding strength and power.

anyway. what more is there to say. that's pretty much in a nutshell why I can't give ugay the props he desperately desires.
b

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #769 on: August 19, 2013, 08:55:13 AM »
Even when you do compliment him he melts down. 

He has some serious self esteem issues.

yes ugay seems to think looking as brittle as glass is an impressive look. the only thing impressive about it is how weak he looks. its so weird. he looks almost frail, like breakable. you see that? took me like weeks to figure out why he never impressed me cause he does have hella great structure. but that's god given not man made. I think the man made look he has doesnt impress cause it looks like no effort went into it. he got by on his natural gifts. I'm the first to say when something impresses me. that actually disimpresses me. 'look at me I had great structure 20 years ago!' great what did you do with it. nothing. but some stringy weak looking muscle on it. guys would kill for that frame and he shit it away w lazy training.

ah well to each their own. everyone has different tastes. to me bodybuilding had always been about looking aa good as you can while exuding strength and power.

anyway. what more is there to say. that's pretty much in a nutshell why I can't give ugay the props he desperately desires.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #770 on: August 19, 2013, 09:00:28 AM »
20 years ago he looked half decent

nowadays he is trully delusional: small, weak looking, skinny fat, desperate to diet down to "fighting weight" (his words) for a vacation in friggin' Egypt where people get shot daily (maybe they gave him extra low rates, I cannot imagine any sane person going there these days)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #771 on: August 19, 2013, 09:04:00 AM »
20 years ago he looked half decent

nowadays he is trully delusional: small, weak looking, skinny fat, desperate to diet down to "fighting weight" (his words) for a vacation in friggin' Egypt where people get shot daily (maybe they gave him extra low rates, I cannot imagine any sane person going there these days)

Wasn't he busting on No One for trying to look his best for the pool party a few weeks back?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #772 on: August 19, 2013, 09:16:48 AM »
Wasn't he busting on No One for trying to look his best for the pool party a few weeks back?
yes, a hypocrite too

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #773 on: August 19, 2013, 09:51:16 AM »

he actually started dieting for an online competition against the ronnie colemanesque dj181

he changed his story half way through

maybe he can explain why
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #774 on: August 19, 2013, 10:31:43 AM »

dont forget that he wasnt on boatloads of drugs like you and many others if its true the doses he said he was on....didnt you take tren year around or an i thinking about another Dude. ....nothing wrong taking several grams of steroids per week im pro steroids but comparing a dude on 750mg test e a couple of monts/year with a guy that never goes off and takes alot  ore and gh and insulin etx is like comparing jeffley then with a natural bodybuilderr.

I know that you didnt compare in this post but you have in another. From the 2 only pics i seen of you you are much  bigger but you should be that to