Author Topic: Test tren deca blast and pics  (Read 13285 times)

ultra_blue

• Getbig II
Re: Test tren deca blast and pics
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2013, 04:08:41 PM »
post more pics of your physique vatani!

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2013, 11:41:07 PM »
I think it might be smart to just up the dosages when your dosages make you stop growing. That is just my opinion though. I think that if you run the same cycle twice and you aren't getting gains than up the dose a good amount. I think some times its better to slowly build up the dosages.

But I am no expert that is just my opinion. I figure if you are blasting and cruising things might be different and you might have to keep raising dosages at a higher level than guys who take time off. In order to keep your growth happening. At the level you are at right now though if you got a nutritionist who knew what he was doing and he gave you a good diet plan to gain more lean mass it could possibly make a big enough difference to where your dosages might not have to be raised so much as fast. I don't know what your diet is like it might be great. Im just throwing random thoughts out there.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2013, 01:48:12 AM »
my opinion is jump the doses to 4g+/wk as soon as possible.

assuming a guy is already 210... 10 wks at 4g. get up to 230.. take a month off (250 test/wk).. back on 4g get up to 250.. take a month off... get back on 4g get up to 265... ect... and so on. I've never subscribed to the idea you need to take more and more and more each cycle or each year.

*the #'s & bw's are just examples. hopefully your starting bw would be greater than 210. lol... unless you're 5'5".

vatani

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2013, 04:15:20 AM »
my opinion is jump the doses to 4g+/wk as soon as possible.

assuming a guy is already 210... 10 wks at 4g. get up to 230.. take a month off (250 test/wk).. back on 4g get up to 250.. take a month off... get back on 4g get up to 265... ect... and so on. I've never subscribed to the idea you need to take more and more and more each cycle or each year.

*the #'s & bw's are just examples. hopefully your starting bw would be greater than 210. lol... unless you're 5'5".

Yer I'm 250 at the moment I'm just worried about sides at that dose I don't wana die lol

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2013, 06:19:02 AM »
lol ya that is always a good thought to take into consideration.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2013, 12:35:52 PM »
Yer I'm 250 at the moment I'm just worried about sides at that dose I don't wana die lol

i'll go out on a limb and say 'you won't die'. lol

i'm always wayyyy more concerned about injecting into a vein and dying than I am about dying from the dosage. lol.

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2013, 07:27:32 AM »
whats your offseason diet ?

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2013, 08:30:26 AM »
Do you take any AI's or anything?

vatani

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2013, 06:35:18 AM »
yo guys i ended up having a partial tear in my pec 5 weeks ago there was no deformity thank god so it wasnt that bad

iv been running tb500 and ghrp 2 100 mcg 3 x day and im still running gear to get massive legs atleast