Author Topic: Galeniko @ tekkno parade and beach stories thread  (Read 76947 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: galeniko @ tekkno parade and beacvh stories thread
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2013, 07:42:55 PM »
I didn't do anything.  Possibly people that knew Zyzz thought it was inappropriate. .. the thought crossed my mind as well after I was posting for a while... I'm totally fine with it.
8).i think you should post as dj230.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2013, 07:43:24 PM »
lots of 4s and 5s in this thread, including the black swimmer

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2013, 08:32:48 PM »
not to mention its decent cardio :D

its not so easy either, obviously there was others with decent physique(but always either smaller or fatter than me :D) but they cant pull it off, too stiff, walking round with ils, uptight, you know, covering up insecurities with the body, instead of using it as mere tool, ofc this wont work well even with half million woman there.

feels good to know the whole lot of them (maybe with exception of lesbians, but maybe i could un-fag them too)would like to be on receiving end of the (disfuntional) semen ;D

now, all the women who have such creatures like shitso at home, now they all been helped, they been given-they seen a blueprint, something to think of when they have sex at home.see this is benefical to society.

i remember i had discussion with my brother in soul "borracho" here on forum, about the guy from "Lmfao" and his hair, i said i would wear the hair like that too if i were black, he said the guy only gets away with it bc hes loaded, oh well :D

You're awesome! lol hilarious and so entertaining...thank you!  :D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2013, 08:41:23 PM »
not to mention its decent cardio :D

its not so easy either, obviously there was others with decent physique(but always either smaller or fatter than me :D) but they cant pull it off, too stiff, walking round with ils, uptight, you know, covering up insecurities with the body, instead of using it as mere tool, ofc this wont work well even with half million woman there.

feels good to know the whole lot of them (maybe with exception of lesbians, but maybe i could un-fag them too)would like to be on receiving end of the (disfuntional) semen ;D

now, all the women who have such creatures like shitso at home, now they all been helped, they been given-they seen a blueprint, something to think of when they have sex at home.see this is benefical to society.

i remember i had discussion with my brother in soul "borracho" here on forum, about the guy from "Lmfao" and his hair, i said i would wear the hair like that too if i were black, he said the guy only gets away with it bc hes loaded, oh well :D

I was looking at these pics and remembered you vaguely saying something about wearing an afro before lol....but hey that lmfao guy isn't shredded like you  ;D

Looks like you had a blast as usual brother!  8)

8).i think you should post as dj230.

Ouch...  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2013, 08:45:57 PM »
Shirt off, flexing in a gym full of dudes....need I say more?
spot on.

Lots of poses with women, but does he fuck any but paid hookers?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2013, 08:49:46 PM »
Shirt off, flexing in a gym full of dudes....need I say more?

spot on.

And this is better?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2013, 09:04:22 PM »
Gal you are so entertaining. I am laughing at your pics. I can just imagine the faces on some of the people there. Swiss people strike me as very conservative. But I know there is a mix of nationalities there so you are right.  :D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2013, 09:25:27 PM »
so, now that the jealous hardasses have been sent to wash out their sandy vaginas, i can carry on.

they remind me of the countless! beta males i came across on that party-im not joking!-who approaches me and asked me if they could take a pic of me with their women.no joke,this has happend give or take 20 times that day.

so, on my path of draining womens vags from water, i came across 2 girls, and they said something like "he knows full well his effect on women", this, dear betas, in layman terms is called self confidence, something one can tell from looking at shitso ugly mug pics ,that hes never had such a thing.

upon that truthful observation from the ladies, i said some joke i forgot what, and one of them spat her beer out the mouth, straight onto me, and i then just told her to relax, this kinda thing gets me hardon.with that little bit charme playing,the ice was broken.

they asked if my legs were as goodlike as the upper body, and i said yes ofc, its all swimming and cycling, and during that smoke and mirrors tactic of talk, i hurried up to get half stiffy, before i dropped the pants, not the underwear, to show the "legs"

now the one of them (and plenty other women by now gathering around me as if mcdonalds has free hamburgers day)asks "ohhhh do you have a stiffy!" and i reply with bold face"nah, what you mean baby" :D

I love this shit, congrats you look like you had a good time, the blondie at your pad a whole back those pics were great to. Keep these type posts coming. Nothing but love here. Kudos to you you put your work in the gym and reap its rewards, salute ;D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2013, 09:27:32 PM »
ijust seen the right arm around her nech, forearm looks like skin and bones.fucking hell

but good triceps, and lol at the old guy behind, peep tom or what the term

Term your looking for is jellious beta in back ground,, he will be with handgelina Jolie later no warm hole for him :D

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2013, 09:30:00 PM »
 ;D   good stuff sir

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2013, 09:31:22 PM »
Gal has got a pretty fat tongue hasn't he?  If he was in Australia he would have approx 10 flies stuck to it.   :D  We can't get around here like that with our mouth open. 

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2013, 10:09:03 PM »
one has actulayy asked me what i do for the body, if its necvesary to train with weights to achieve that, i told her nah its all from bycycling, she was bit on the fatter side, and she asked me seriously what kind of bike she should get, i told her she would rather need 2 bikes Grin

:D::D:DD:D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2013, 10:12:50 PM »
I heard this guy mystery allegedly went into a mental hospital for trying to hang himself

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2013, 10:43:13 PM »
;D

anyway, here, the man has decided its time to move on,the introduction pretend morality chiatchat was done, so it was time for a galeniko style hoover hand

grab the neck so the beast cant headbut you or run away and then grab the crotch :D
yah everyone said its fits quite well actually.certainly better than the current hair i have.

also makes my brutal size look bit more sociable, too big is no good for pulling women 8)

one has actulayy asked me what i do for the body, if its necvesary to train with weights to achieve that, i told her nah its all from bycycling, she was bit on the fatter side, and she asked me seriously what kind of bike she should get, i told her she would rather need 2 bikes ;D

couple seconds later her female frends came along like concentration camp victims who run for a meal after fasting, and i gave my number, told them i have got lenient gf and find them all 3 nice enough, made handkiss gesture, turned around and walked away with lats bit flexed and abs held tight, they still hust today.

it was like soccer penalty kicks without the goalie, this festival.

one woman offered money to be fucked right there, but i was bit short of time and she was godamned ugly and stank from mouth like i do from my anus after a shitting
in 6 im kinda fluent :D
Bwahahaha look at the old man behind you. To funny

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2013, 11:30:40 PM »
don't take this like an insult but you gotta tell me the places those girls you hook up with hang out because i'm bigger and as lean as you and in the places i go to girls don't tend to want to bite my cock off!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2013, 11:32:19 PM »
Props to Gal, having fun, and just enjoying the company of other fun people...dude's attitude encouraged others (women) to unwind and be free around him.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2013, 11:37:49 PM »
Lol this is awesome stuff from the legend Galeniko.  8)

More stories bro!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2013, 11:38:44 PM »
don't take this like an insult but you gotta tell me the places those girls you hook up with hang out because i'm bigger and as lean as you and in the places i go to girls don't tend to want to bite my cock off!!

Maybe it's the squint.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2013, 11:44:18 PM »

Gal is in Zurich, Switzerland.  I have been there and while obesity is minimal, you don't see built guys walking around.   

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2013, 12:00:07 AM »
Let me put it this way...

Chaos

is a classic hill billy ogor that doesn't fit the metrosexual euro lifestyle, and would fail miserably if he tried to emulate.

That's why he sticks with the image of biker gun owning all american wonder bread bad ass who pulls sleds and flips tires.

All the while he fucks his sister, and steals copper wire to pawn for a case of Budweiser.

Shizzo

Mentally ill man-lesbian skinny-fat alcoholic who has a backbone slightly tougher than a jelly fish.

He's the type of guy you throw off a bridge and nobody would give a fuck.
spot on  ;D

chaosinthecockdepartment calls you effeminate implying that you are smaller .. this lard never dieted in his whole life

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2013, 12:14:13 AM »
great thread  8)

first time ive seem gal melting down

nice to see him getting some get big treatment instead of the incessant ass kissing

gal= top 5 poster for sure

the wig is a gimmick to pick up girls they fall for that shit all the time
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2013, 12:19:34 AM »
I'll try the wig when in shape  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2013, 12:21:03 AM »

LOL Gale

You replaced the first duo with the Mario-Luigi duo quite fast! :D

ukjeff

« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2013, 12:23:10 AM »
Gal does seem much more impressive when in a gym enviornment.
The street photos just look like a normal slim dude, maybe Gal just has the Zyzz syndrome.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2013, 12:27:04 AM »
Gal does seem much more impressive when in a gym enviornment.
The street photos just look like a normal slim dude, maybe Gal just has the Zyzz syndrome.
Standing there is different than flexing.  Nobody looks the same just standing relaxed.