Author Topic: Was Mark Twain a pedo? Can this be a misconception like Michael Jackson?  (Read 10365 times)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
Re: Was Mark Twain a pedo? Can this be a misconception like Michael Jackson?
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2013, 02:11:54 AM »
Something I don't get really....

Ok MJ paid off the first kid in 93...

Then parents continue to let their kids over MJ's house and sleep overs....

Either the parents are sick money hungry fucks or MJ was too nice and stupid...

I never knew what to believe with MJ, he had neverland, toys, everything to lure kids.

Yet shit was never proven, the last kid had cancer and they said MJ molested him.

It's easy to say yea he was a pedo because the writing was on the wall, but MJ never stopped his generous ways of helping kids....wouldn't it make you look guilty if you go away from your persona?

Shit we will never know, the man died an ugly death, lived in misery afterwards....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2013, 03:56:23 AM »
you think parents know what there doing to their children

they may know, they may not, why the settlements? im positive they did know.
Britney fucked sucked licked her way to the top, dont think for one fucken second that beyonce is the queen of pop artists, its britney bitch.

I like britney better, she does normal things, goes Mcdonalds, eats burgers while the paparazzi are taking pics, she goes to walmart with your mother, beyonce acts like shes high almighty, but i bet she has a nasty coke habit..atleast britney will do a line with you if you asked nicely.

ever notice how they all go psycho, they have had enough, i really believe they get fed drugs to make them sign deals/contracts they would never agree to when there straight.
Remember when britney lost her mind, she was popping uppers and downers at the same time, she shaved her head, she started talking in a english accent..I dont count the paparazzi incident, even halle berry attacked them.
and no its not "illuminati" this is how it is, if you want endless money and millions of fans, you better do what your told, they will give you drugs if it makes it easier and you will have to fuck the head of the studio and a few others..

look at my favourite bitch at the moment -RiRi aka Rihanna, this bitch has been on a 2 year worldwide tour for her last album, the problem is rihanna doesnt sellout arenas like britney, britney fucked the right men, she can look like trailer trash forever and still sellout arenas, shes very marketable...

as for MJ, honestly fuck those fucken kids, i dont think mike lured kids to his home, parents drove there fucken kids there, if he did pay the parents millions in hush money, i hope he did fuck em. get his moneys worth...I hate fucked parents.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2013, 04:10:52 AM »
this guy has fucked many child stars, parents not caring cause viacom pays well...booom

Robert Downey Jr. allegedly wrote the following statement about Dan Schneider on Crazy Days and Nights under the screen name Himmmm:

Hes a monster. The WORST predator alive. And if you wonder why nobody will confront or charge him? Hes in charge of multiple HIT SHOWS for Nick which rakes in oceans of money. Tens of millions of dollars multiplied by many years and many shows (not to mention his merchandising royalties). So Viacom-Nick warn him to cool it - then pay for his damn lawyers.

What about the parents? No tweener parent who shoved their kid into the limelight from birth is going to cross him either, and risk career suicide and loss of revenue (and residuals and future career). No matter how bad it ****s up the kids. Especially if theres MULTIPLE kid actors in the family. And the kids agents are complicit too. Just ask the Spears family. A LOT of settlements get paid out of Viacoms accounts.
There have been rumors swirling about Dan Schneider for quite some time. Rumors that he is the father Jamie Lynn Spears daughter, got Amanda Bynes pregnant and paid for her abortion, and took the virginity of countless Nickelodeon starlettes. A quick Google search will show you how many people are catching onto this guy and questioning his innocence.

He banged Victoria Justice too...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2013, 04:12:49 AM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2013, 04:13:44 AM »

He banged Victoria Justice too...

she is cute lol

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2013, 04:57:31 AM »
I think MJ was guilty.  The 1st kids deposition was pretty damning and he was able to describe Mj's dick in detail.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2013, 05:01:08 AM »
I think MJ was guilty.  The 1st kids deposition was pretty damning and he was able to describe Mj's dick in detail.

mike was a sick fuck, he probably walked around naked.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2013, 05:23:59 AM »
Like one of those cow-spotted minnows? Those were a rare prize to catch when I was a kid.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2013, 11:16:05 AM »
this guy has fucked many child stars, parents not caring cause viacom pays well...booom

Robert Downey Jr. allegedly wrote the following statement about Dan Schneider on Crazy Days and Nights under the screen name Himmmm:

Hes a monster. The WORST predator alive. And if you wonder why nobody will confront or charge him? Hes in charge of multiple HIT SHOWS for Nick which rakes in oceans of money. Tens of millions of dollars multiplied by many years and many shows (not to mention his merchandising royalties). So Viacom-Nick warn him to cool it - then pay for his damn lawyers.

What about the parents? No tweener parent who shoved their kid into the limelight from birth is going to cross him either, and risk career suicide and loss of revenue (and residuals and future career). No matter how bad it ****s up the kids. Especially if theres MULTIPLE kid actors in the family. And the kids agents are complicit too. Just ask the Spears family. A LOT of settlements get paid out of Viacoms accounts.
There have been rumors swirling about Dan Schneider for quite some time. Rumors that he is the father Jamie Lynn Spears daughter, got Amanda Bynes pregnant and paid for her abortion, and took the virginity of countless Nickelodeon starlettes. A quick Google search will show you how many people are catching onto this guy and questioning his innocence.

Ya...That guy is protected by the Hierarchy...Hangs around with some "Old Hollywood" big hitters...Sick to the core...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2013, 11:56:05 AM »
Guy was living a dream.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2013, 12:00:38 PM »

Now i can understand the Spears and Amanda Bynes Meltdowns...

Epic Punchable face on that Fat Turd

Pecsellent

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2013, 12:45:35 PM »
Men who contribute and really advances the world culture and the arts can get a free pass on some shady hobbies. It's for the greater good.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2013, 03:33:16 PM »
Now i can understand the Spears and Amanda Bynes Meltdowns...

Epic Punchable face on that Fat Turd

Ricky from better off dead lol

"