Author Topic: Obama continues to lie and demagogue to the lowest common denominator  (Read 1164 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
""The one unifying principle in the Republican Party at the moment is making sure that 30 million people don't have healthcare."

He must be getting ramped up for the midterms...::) ::)

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50152690n

reminds me of republicans want people to breath dirty air and die in the streets

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Obama continues to lie and demagogue to the lowest common denominator
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 04:50:35 PM »
can you imagine if bush had said something like this?

what a classless tool this man is

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 08:43:05 PM »
Anf he wonders why people refuse to work with him.    ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 12:09:05 AM »
""The one unifying principle in the Republican Party at the moment is making sure that 30 million people don't have healthcare."

reminds me of republicans want people to breath dirty air and die in the streets

Not sure how many have actually clicked on the link, and listened to everything he actually said, as opposed to just skimming over tony's claim of what he said, ...but Obama is correct.

"Shutting down the government unless you can prevent 30 million people from getting healthcare IS a bad idea"

Do you remember the last time they tried that crap in the summer of 2011 ?

We saw the market's response, as well as Standard & Poor's.

I don't think people are going to like the impact of another downgrade, and God knows your country simply cannot afford an interest rate rise. I don't think the GOP has learned that this is NOT an administration to be playing chicken with.

And as long as the powers that be are successful in continuing to polarize the people to such an extent that Republicans rally their leadership to play chicken, ...the shit will hit the fan in a way that impacts the people.... meaning YOU!

If you don't like ObamaCare, get your guys to work to revise, adjust, and make it better. If you think it's bad now, ...wait until you try shutting down the government. BAD IDEA!

w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 03:59:23 AM »
Not sure how many have actually clicked on the link, and listened to everything he actually said, as opposed to just skimming over tony's claim of what he said, ...but Obama is correct.

"Shutting down the government unless you can prevent 30 million people from getting healthcare IS a bad idea"

Do you remember the last time they tried that crap in the summer of 2011 ?

We saw the market's response, as well as Standard & Poor's.

I don't think people are going to like the impact of another downgrade, and God knows your country simply cannot afford an interest rate rise. I don't think the GOP has learned that this is NOT an administration to be playing chicken with.

And as long as the powers that be are successful in continuing to polarize the people to such an extent that Republicans rally their leadership to play chicken, ...the shit will hit the fan in a way that impacts the people.... meaning YOU!

If you don't like ObamaCare, get your guys to work to revise, adjust, and make it better. If you think it's bad now, ...wait until you try shutting down the government. BAD IDEA!

Wow!!! Your financial and economic ignorance knows no bounds but lets stay on topic.

I didn't misquote or misrepresent this classless ass hole. This is par for the course for this pos, and it isn't the first nor will it be the last time he lies to his ignorant base.

What did I misrepresent there jagson?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 05:39:04 AM »

I dont see the issue here.

Republicans DONT want people to have healthcare.

But that last line is false. Republicans only want POOR people to die in the streets.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 07:48:07 AM »

But that last line is false. Republicans only want POOR people to die in the streets.
Of course you don't your part of the ignorant base he is lying to...

I'm betting you take exception if someone says Obama wants to redistribute wealth and hinder the economy with his economic policies and obamacare though right?

Typical fundy libtard...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 09:04:53 AM »
Of course you don't your part of the ignorant base he is lying to...

I'm betting you take exception if someone says Obama wants to redistribute wealth and hinder the economy with his economic policies and obamacare though right?

Typical fundy libtard...

What he is saying is right, what about his speech was incorrect?

They have repealed it over 35 times, they have threatened to shut down the government (extremist behaviour) and many families are benefitting and will. They have offered no substitute to a huge problem with healthcare.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 09:19:29 AM »
 Conservative tactic 101: Make sure the lie fits in a headline, but the truth requires at least a couple of paragraphs to explain. That makes the lie easy to propagate on internet comments, and the truth harder to disseminate.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 11:04:20 AM »

They have repealed it over 35 times, they have threatened to shut down the government (extremist behaviour) and many families are benefitting and will. They have offered no substitute to a huge problem with healthcare.
Conservative tactic 101: Make sure the lie fits in a headline, but the truth requires at least a couple of paragraphs to explain. That makes the lie easy to propagate on internet comments, and the truth harder to disseminate.
So I guess by that token Obama wants to redistribute wealth and hinder the economy with his economic policies and obamacare then right?

No I bet you retards disagree with that don't you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 12:22:18 PM »

::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 12:36:34 PM »
Typical fundy libtard

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 12:38:39 PM »
obamacare is a proven failure, was designed to fail - and the delusional cult members still worship this idiot

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2013, 12:49:38 PM »

Actually there have been plenty of substitute ideas

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2013, 01:07:48 PM »

you seriously believe what you just posted?  you think Democrats want people to live and Republicans want people to die?  dude.  turn off the tv.  pick up a book for christs sake.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 03:50:16 PM »
you seriously believe what you just posted?  you think Democrats want people to live and Republicans want people to die?  dude.  turn off the tv.  pick up a book for christs sake.

Repub dont WANT you to die. They just dont give a shit if you do die.

Dems is pro healthcare= longer lives.

Its pretty simple when you are not you Bear.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2013, 04:08:54 PM »

Repub dont WANT you to die. They just dont give a shit if you do die.

Dems is pro healthcare= longer lives.

Its pretty simple when you are not you Bear.
republicans have put forth a number of alternatives, why are they not pro healthcare?

so by your logic, obama and the dems are anti business then as their bill is a complete hindrance on the economy?

the ignorance and stupidity you display astound me, I take solice in the fact you arent american.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2013, 04:22:21 PM »
republicans have put forth a number of alternatives, why are they not pro healthcare?

so by your logic, obama and the dems are anti business then as their bill is a complete hindrance on the economy?

the ignorance and stupidity you display astound me, I take solice in the fact you arent american.

Is there a non-loaded question you want an answer to Tony?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2013, 04:29:44 PM »

is there an intellectually honest answer you want to give tardboy?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2013, 05:00:49 PM »
is there an intellectually honest answer you want to give tardboy?

Sure if you ask a non-loaded question.

Can you?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2013, 05:12:51 PM »
Sure if you ask a non-loaded question.

Can you?
what question have I asked that was loaded?

according to you b/c the reps want to do away with obamacare they dont care if you die.

My question is by the other side of that same coin does the fact obama and the dems want to keep it mean they want to hinder business and the economy?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2013, 05:59:33 PM »

Worth repeating.

Quote from: LurkerNoMore on March 28, 2013, 09:35:08 AM
Good luck with that. He overcompensates by trying to string buzz words together in an attempt to sound witty and knowledgeable which in reality leaves any argument or stance of his with a bigger gap in it than there was before.

Particularly amusing is his habit of trying to reverse your statement back in the form of a rhetorical question in the hopes that you will make his argument for him.  Since he isn't exactly sure of what he is trying to say or how to convey it. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2013, 06:04:16 PM »
LOL well since you tards refuse to answer let me answer for you.

If opposing obamacare means that reps want ppl to die or go uninsured, being in favor of it must mean that you want to hinder the economy and business.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2013, 06:10:18 PM »
Why not just answer for yourself instead of asking us?  Why depend on another person to make your own argument for you?

It appears that "tard" is your latest word fascination.  Will you wear it out like you did with "goodness gracious", "logic", and "  ;) " while looking like an idiot the entire time.  Just a yes or no to this will do.