Author Topic: Was that arce in the film ring of fire??  (Read 5580 times)

judochoke

• Getbig III
Was that arce in the film ring of fire??
« on: August 12, 2013, 02:44:12 AM »
Ring of fire is a mma doc. From 2007

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Was that arce in the film ring of fire??
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 03:13:01 AM »
Stimpy:
Steve Arce is a Kyokushin instructor.

He teaches down in the Los Angeles, California area. One person said that he learned Kyokushin as a Marine in Korea.

It would seem that in some places he claims to a 6th or 7th dan in some things, in his late 30s. Such an accomplished individuval, if authorized to train and rank in Kyokushin, must be well-known.

---

Renier
I know Sosie Steve M. Arce personally now since 2006.
He is 41 now, and is trained in many Martial Arts styles, His highest being 7th Dan in Tae Kwon Do.

He runs and owns the Do San Dojang School off Sunset Blvd. in Los Angeles, CA.

I was just promoted to Black Belt last week. I lived in the same Apartments as him (He was our Landlord) and trained in his dojo.

He has many Dojos....MMA...etc.

He is a fight promoter also, both his fighters Sky and Masuda can be seen effortlessly beating their opponents, in the same "Ring of Fire" tournament.

He is a 6x Greco-Roman Marine-Olympic Champion! He is known as "The Hunter" and by friends as "Judo Steve".
Like Frank W. Dux his reputation and connections amongst the celebrity fighters inner circles confirms itself.
I am truly honored to have met him by chance!

He has been in featured in multiple movies and Calvin Kline Adds.

I know Steve M. Arce personally he is what he said he is someone tried to dis credit him on Bullshido.com.

At the time it was hard for him because he had a house of his burn down with alot of his certifications in it. Upon investigation, He verified to the Bullshido web site who he was by copy certifications and hand written letters by famous Martial Artists and instructors.

Then the guys trying to discredit him said "It was just an April Fools prank".

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 04:30:53 AM »
Stimpy:
Steve Arce is a Kyokushin instructor.

He teaches down in the Los Angeles, California area. One person said that he learned Kyokushin as a Marine in Korea.

It would seem that in some places he claims to a 6th or 7th dan in some things, in his late 30s. Such an accomplished individuval, if authorized to train and rank in Kyokushin, must be well-known.

---

Renier
I know Sosie Steve M. Arce personally now since 2006.
He is 41 now, and is trained in many Martial Arts styles, His highest being 7th Dan in Tae Kwon Do.

He runs and owns the Do San Dojang School off Sunset Blvd. in Los Angeles, CA.

I was just promoted to Black Belt last week. I lived in the same Apartments as him (He was our Landlord) and trained in his dojo.

He has many Dojos....MMA...etc.

He is a fight promoter also, both his fighters Sky and Masuda can be seen effortlessly beating their opponents, in the same "Ring of Fire" tournament.

He is a 6x Greco-Roman Marine-Olympic Champion! He is known as "The Hunter" and by friends as "Judo Steve".
Like Frank W. Dux his reputation and connections amongst the celebrity fighters inner circles confirms itself.
I am truly honored to have met him by chance!

He has been in featured in multiple movies and Calvin Kline Adds.

I know Steve M. Arce personally he is what he said he is someone tried to dis credit him on Bullshido.com.

At the time it was hard for him because he had a house of his burn down with alot of his certifications in it. Upon investigation, He verified to the Bullshido web site who he was by copy certifications and hand written letters by famous Martial Artists and instructors.

Then the guys trying to discredit him said "It was just an April Fools prank".

I dont need steve to provide certificates, if he says it, i believe it, theres no need for him to lie.

sorry to hear his home burned down though, fuck.

steve is class act!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 04:48:37 AM »
arce used to post on a forum i was on for years.  dont believe everything he says 99% of it is lies.  he's been exposed on other boards.  i cant believe how gullable you guys are

on here

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 04:52:58 AM »
arce used to post on a forum i was on for years.  dont believe everything he says 99% of it is lies.  he's been exposed on other boards.  i cant believe how gullable you guys are

on here

why would he lie? his not that type of getbigger, if he says it then its true, he gains nothin from being false.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 05:05:02 AM »
 i like you quicker blade, but seriously, he makes alot of shit up .

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 05:08:19 AM »
i like you quicker blade, but seriously, he makes alot of shit up .

first of all thank you, but steve is a good decent guy, what does he benefit if he makes that stuff up.
Im not into marital arts, so i have no clue about it, obviously your more into it then myself.

is there any evidence to claim otherwise though..BTW who would you fuck, you only have one option..britney or rihanna..im doing a survey.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 05:14:08 AM »
i would definately fuck rhianna first,  britney is a skank,    as to arce,   he used to post on adcombat.com and stonecoldbillyray.com    he melted down on there several times

i would post links to stonecold, but the site is down now .  his judo is legit, but his stories of training fighters, fighting mma, is total bullshit.  one time he even claimed he

sparred with sugar ray leonard, and that felix trinidad was his cousin.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 05:16:35 AM »

Cool! Didn't know that, then we have the same cousin

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 05:18:37 AM »
i would definately fuck rhianna first,  britney is a skank,    as to arce,   he used to post on adcombat.com and stonecoldbillyray.com    he melted down on there several times

i would post links to stonecold, but the site is down now .  his judo is legit, but his stories of training fighters, fighting mma, is total bullshit.  one time he even claimed he

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 05:21:00 AM »

good choice

thanks for participating in the survey.
Yes im in love with rihanna now..just a phase.

back to my mate arce, his not going to blatantly lie though, he said he had personal beef with kobe and kobes bodyguards pulled out there guns. theres no need for him to make that up and his a laker fan.

it is possible that trinidad is a relative, you got to have faith oldschoolfan..BTW are you eastcoastchick?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 05:24:26 AM »
he really did claim that when he was 14 years old he sparred with sugar ray leonard to get him ready for his fight with donny lalonde.

also he claimed he was a bodybuilding guru, who got bodybuilders ready for shows.  one time he claimed he got hired at a college to run there ahtletic programs.  one of the board

memebers actually called the college and they were like we never heard of steve arce.  at one point he claimed he was homeless and other forum members sent him money to help

him out, after he got the money they never heard from him again.  i will just tell you guys this, dont believe anything he says take it for a grain of salt.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 05:28:11 AM »
he also used to claim he knew all the top fighters in mma and gave them advice, guys like couture,  karo, george st pierre, etc.   from my experience cause ive been a mma fan

for over 20 years, if someone is that well known, you usually hear about him on web sites etc,   but not arce.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 05:30:48 AM »
oh  quickerblade he is spreading his bullshit stories about how he was a marine,  navy seal, member of the lapd elite swat team as well on here.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2013, 05:34:05 AM »
oh  quicker is he spreading his bullshit stories about how he was a marine,  navy seal, member of the lapd elite swat team as well on here.
Arce wouldn't be that stupid.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2013, 05:38:51 AM »
heres a thread exposing arce

http://knockdownfighters.com/thread/365

oh galeniko is he using his famous ill kick youre ass as long as you sign the waiver form as well.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2013, 05:40:19 AM »
sign the waiver

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2013, 05:46:05 AM »
oh  quicker is he spreading his bullshit stories about how he was a marine,  navy seal, member of the lapd elite swat team as well on here.

I dont think he would just make that stuff up, i have seen him in a pic with the black dude from A-Team isnt he a MMA fighter..sorry i dont really follow violent sports. I like NBA and Rihanna.

what makes you think he makes up Navy stories and elite swat etc, he is telling the truth.

I think his the most honest person here, his a NBA fan, a friend and if he is going to say something i will believe it...

what makes you think his making it up? i dont think his spreading lies, his just letting us know.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2013, 06:03:10 AM »
cheers mate.

do u know arce personally?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2013, 06:42:12 AM »
I don't trust everything arce says. The dude said Kobe had his bodyguards pull a gun on him, in front of several people.  ::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2013, 06:43:44 AM »
I don't trust everything arce says. The dude said Kobe had his bodyguards pull a gun on him, in front of several people.  ::)

Arce disarmed them quite quickly as this was happening

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2013, 06:46:25 AM »
I believe he had a run in with Kobe.
He despises him, but his a laker fan.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2013, 07:07:58 AM »

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2013, 08:28:33 AM »
arce does do judo i know that for sure, but all his other tales are purely bullshit.

i never understood why he trys to build himself up to be what he isnt, better just to be youreself

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2013, 09:00:42 AM »
Arce, I really hope you have been telling the truth to us over the years. What is this shit about Navy Seals and SWAT?