Author Topic: Galneiko pussy slayer - how to pick up women  (Read 2967 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Galneiko pussy slayer - how to pick up women
« on: August 12, 2013, 05:26:14 AM »
well, ok, here goes, i went to the lake next day just to relax a bit and suntan, was very tired, i approached the place where ppl lay around I hadn't eaten for fourteen days so muscles were on show, and see many young women and my shorts were straining with my powerful erections so I hung my wig off my cock to hide my embarrassment, i can tell apart well which ones would call the police if I manhandled them for a picture to post on get big.
but i see 1 spot, a what looks like rich-divorced milf with perfect body, fake blonde etc ie the perfect target as she had an air of desperation(these always have priority even over the younger,this is economical), sitting there alone, like its most normal thing in the world, out of the square half mile room there i put my towel right next to her and hit several poses all the while telling her I am most perfect man in world and if she didn't believe me to pm homosexual moderator on get big who I had sent pic of my cock not because im insecure oh no.
i went for a coffee because I hadn't had caffeine for 15 mins so was becoming faint due to 500 calories only for past month, asked here to have an eye on my bag there and this was kinda error, on my way to the coffee, 2 girls walked past by I threw a most muscular there way which of course made them wet in panties, and i see how their jaws drop a bit,the galeniko sting of love, i walk past them and turn around for they were kinda hotties, and one of them turns around too, you know this situation where both catch eachother Grin
we laugh and have little bit chitchat, they were tourists, no point exchanging numbers because they threatened to call the police if I didn't stop asking them if they liked vein in bicep or face,they from a place ill never go to anway due to court order, so this cost valueable time.

now i return to the milf and what do i see, theres some built guy there, kinda lean but clearly no comparo, and hes already massage her, and hold hands, while she seemed bit on the defense.now this pussy of a guy tells her his whole life story, i can hear out the bullshit and think to myself what an obsolute idiot, she stares over to me all the time, whenever he dont cover her, i swear he would put his arm around her in order to make it impossible for her to see me,an absolute beta throughout.
even the people sitting around notice this and cant help but discreetly laugh as I am still sitting right next to her even though she is sucking the guys cock I try a front double biceps but no luck.
when they went into the water shed ask me if i can look at her bag Wink they fuck in the water while i masterbate furiously into her purse
so i thought shed eventualy tell him to get fucked and waited patiently for 14 hours, but that didnt happen.
what happened, as the sun moved on the sky, shade from trees was aproaching us all, and he told her lets go to more sunny spot and he moved their towels some 20feet away but that didnt fix his problem, she still stares over al the time not because I am doing a front lat spread while staring at her with an obviously erection in my shorts but with very clear intentions look.
while they been talking she even said to him if shes going to have a man just based on looks,she wants perfection, this must have hurt him alot, bc she clearly was talking about me there I know this because even though she is fucking him my abs are marginally better than his Grin
so, i figured this guy wont let loose, and when they went to the water, i was thinking of stealing her her phone and calling myself,then id have the number and could stalk her by sending her five hundred ab shot pics a day Grin

but with my tan, ppl would maybe think im Romanian homless thief and call the government, so instead i wrote down my number on a piece of papar and put it into her bag.just in time, bc very soon after, they left.
i was soo very much annoyed that i didnt hit on her straight away rather than the creepy staring I did while she was fucking the other guy, see this is what i mean with no hesitation, no afraidnes of rejection and no social awareness whats so ever

booty made a good point, here you dont see many built guys walkng around,maybe that helps a great deal, but i dont think its just that, if i look at how the bigger guys appear and behave and I weep
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Galneiko pussy slayer - how to pick up women
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 05:29:54 AM »

ukjeff

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 05:36:54 AM »
Gals story
I approached the place where the two girls were sitting and put down my towel, I flashed them the million dollar ab shot and kept full tension on the pecs and arms while I got down on my towel, I saw that they were wetting their swimwear at the thought of fucking me.
I casually (not really) turned over and fully flexed the bicep whilst checking the time, all the while the girls were watching me just eager for me to come over.
I thought, its too easy and made my way to try and find some hotter girls elsewhere.

Girls story
'Fuckin hell , dont look now but 'Mr Muscles' is here.'
'Fuckin hell not again, Im sick of him ruining the day with his constant staring and leaching.'
'Just ignore him he might just get bored'
'Oh, he has done, hes fucked off'
'Thank fuck for that. '

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 05:43:47 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 05:50:48 AM »
bigmc, are you suggesting that when I take my son to the park for an hours quality time this evening, that I shouldn't have starved myself for 4 days, painted myself with Ronseal extra protection, worked up a huge semi, and planned to stop in the toilets for half of that hour to 'pump up' for the teenage girls who are sharing a benson on the roundabout?

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 05:54:02 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 05:54:44 AM »
Nice tan Gal!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 06:07:01 AM »
well, ok, here goes, i went to the lake next day just to relax a bit and suntan, was very tired, i approached the place where ppl lay around I hadn't eaten for fourteen days so muscles were on show, and see many young women and my shorts were straining with my powerful erections so I hung my wig off my cock to hide my embarrassment, i can tell apart well which ones would call the police if I manhandled them for a picture to post on get big.
but i see 1 spot, a what looks like rich-divorced milf with perfect body, fake blonde etc ie the perfect target as she had an air of desperation(these always have priority even over the younger,this is economical), sitting there alone, like its most normal thing in the world, out of the square half mile room there i put my towel right next to her and hit several poses all the while telling her I am most perfect man in world and if she didn't believe me to pm homosexual moderator on get big who I had sent pic of my cock not because im insecure oh no.
i went for a coffee because I hadn't had caffeine for 15 mins so was becoming faint due to 500 calories only for past month, asked here to have an eye on my bag there and this was kinda error, on my way to the coffee, 2 girls walked past by I threw a most muscular there way which of course made them wet in panties, and i see how their jaws drop a bit,the galeniko sting of love, i walk past them and turn around for they were kinda hotties, and one of them turns around too, you know this situation where both catch eachother Grin
we laugh and have little bit chitchat, they were tourists, no point exchanging numbers because they threatened to call the police if I didn't stop asking them if they liked vein in bicep or face,they from a place ill never go to anway due to court order, so this cost valueable time.

now i return to the milf and what do i see, theres some built guy there, kinda lean but clearly no comparo, and hes already massage her, and hold hands, while she seemed bit on the defense.now this pussy of a guy tells her his whole life story, i can hear out the bullshit and think to myself what an obsolute idiot, she stares over to me all the time, whenever he dont cover her, i swear he would put his arm around her in order to make it impossible for her to see me,an absolute beta throughout.
even the people sitting around notice this and cant help but discreetly laugh as I am still sitting right next to her even though she is sucking the guys cock I try a front double biceps but no luck.
when they went into the water shed ask me if i can look at her bag Wink they fuck in the water while i masterbate furiously into her purse
so i thought shed eventualy tell him to get fucked and waited patiently for 14 hours, but that didnt happen.
what happened, as the sun moved on the sky, shade from trees was aproaching us all, and he told her lets go to more sunny spot and he moved their towels some 20feet away but that didnt fix his problem, she still stares over al the time not because I am doing a front lat spread while staring at her with an obviously erection in my shorts but with very clear intentions look.
while they been talking she even said to him if shes going to have a man just based on looks,she wants perfection, this must have hurt him alot, bc she clearly was talking about me there I know this because even though she is fucking him my abs are marginally better than his Grin
so, i figured this guy wont let loose, and when they went to the water, i was thinking of stealing her her phone and calling myself,then id have the number and could stalk her by sending her five hundred ab shot pics a day Grin

but with my tan, ppl would maybe think im Romanian homless thief and call the government, so instead i wrote down my number on a piece of papar and put it into her bag.just in time, bc very soon after, they left.
i was soo very much annoyed that i didnt hit on her straight away rather than the creepy staring I did while she was fucking the other guy, see this is what i mean with no hesitation, no afraidnes of rejection and no social awareness whats so ever

booty made a good point, here you dont see many built guys walkng around,maybe that helps a great deal, but i dont think its just that, if i look at how the bigger guys appear and behave and I weep
Priceless.... I love it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 06:09:21 AM »

:D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 06:11:17 AM »
bigmc, are you suggesting that when I take my son to the park for an hours quality time this evening, that I shouldn't have starved myself for 4 days, painted myself with Ronseal extra protection, worked up a huge semi, and planned to stop in the toilets for half of that hour to 'pump up' for the teenage girls who are sharing a benson on the roundabout?

haha classic
T

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 06:11:56 AM »
wadda mess

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 07:08:25 AM »
You have to pay me to read that wall of text.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 07:20:51 AM »
Girls story
'Fuckin hell not again, Im sick of him ruining the day with his constant staring and leaching.'
'Thank fuck for that. '

What? Chris/333386/The Soul Taker was there too? :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 07:48:44 AM »
 ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2013, 08:09:30 AM »
I can't sleep and so I am back to read this again.  Perfect bedtime story. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2013, 08:13:21 AM »
Gals story
I approached the place where the two girls were sitting and put down my towel, I flashed them the million dollar ab shot and kept full tension on the pecs and arms while I got down on my towel, I saw that they were wetting their swimwear at the thought of fucking me.
I casually (not really) turned over and fully flexed the bicep whilst checking the time, all the while the girls were watching me just eager for me to come over.
I thought, its too easy and made my way to try and find some hotter girls elsewhere.

Girls story
'Thank fuck for that. '

don't forget he pissed in his pants, from flexing so hard. This turned the girls on even more.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2013, 09:37:04 AM »
 :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2013, 09:41:26 AM »

lol holy fuck awesome :D
b

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2013, 09:50:19 AM »
Wtf did I just read???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2013, 10:40:08 AM »
Wtf did I just read???
I hope you didn't actually read that. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2013, 11:27:11 AM »
 ::)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2013, 11:52:48 AM »
Gals story
I thought, its too easy and made my way to try and find some hotter girls elsewhere.2

Girls story
'Thank fuck for that. '
Hahah spot on...bigmcs was excellent to lol

Gals beach storys are fun to read but so full of bullshit storys not even half is true. Only 18 year old virgins belives in all that