Author Topic: Could my Test pins cause yeast infection in SO?  (Read 1145 times)

buckeyeheat

• Getbig I
Could my Test pins cause yeast infection in SO?
« on: August 12, 2013, 12:14:24 PM »
I have a FWB who I hooked up with recently and immediately after, she got a yeast infection. I don't have jock itch at all; everything looks & feels clean.  But she said some medications (like antibiotics) can cause yeast infections, so she's wondering if the test cyp or test prop I'm taking could be doing something to my semen that might cause one.  Thoughts?

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Could my Test pins cause yeast infection in SO?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 02:31:24 PM »
You know thats funny cause every once in a while my ole lady would get a yeasty and her gyno said that sometime  if you go for awhile without sex you can get it from getting a load up in there , and she would never let me cum in here mouth cause of all the stuff I use

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 07:40:42 AM »
No bro, they don't cause yeast infection in your sex partner.

Women get yeast infection for various and numerous reasons; washing with a different brand of soap, not hygenic, taking antibiotics (kills good flora in their vag), multiple sex partners or switching to a new sex partner, naturally from being prone to it through hereditary, having HPV, allergis to latex if you used a condom etc. the list goes on.

It's not you....it's her.

buckeyeheat

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 12:40:46 PM »
Thanks guys. I was pretty sure but thought it couldn't hurt to ask. Every piece of literature I found via Google led to the same conclusion as well.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 11:37:09 PM »
You know thats funny cause every once in a while my ole lady would get a yeasty and her gyno said that sometime  if you go for awhile without sex you can get it from getting a load up in there , and she would never let me cum in here mouth cause of all the stuff I use

I would not have told her what I was on if the price to pay was not cumming in her mouth :D

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 03:49:57 AM »
We been together for 8 years

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 06:11:50 PM »
No bro, they don't cause yeast infection in your sex partner.

Women get yeast infection for various and numerous reasons; washing with a different brand of soap, not hygenic, taking antibiotics (kills good flora in their vag), multiple sex partners or switching to a new sex partner, naturally from being prone to it through hereditary, having HPV, allergis to latex if you used a condom etc. the list goes on.

It's not you....it's her.

^^^ this