Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 21, 2014, 07:46:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how huge can you get on 3-4 grams of test blasting alone, no other drugs?  (Read 9386 times)
Van_Bilderass
Getbig V

"Don't Try"

« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2013, 08:16:43 PM »

Esfitness doesn't strike me as a liar or troll. Sort of Kamikaze with the dosages maybe.
Like I said, he's been on these forums as long as anybody, since they started probably.

Report to moderator   Logged
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #151 on: August 15, 2013, 08:37:08 PM »

Esfitness doesn't strike me as a liar or troll. Sort of Kamikaze with the dosages maybe.
Like I said, he's been on these forums as long as anybody, since they started probably.

since before they started... when all we had was misc.fitness.weights usenet groups.. and I was just a young kid getting to exchange emails with guys who went on to write for mags and write books. it was a nice era.
Antonio fella
Getbig III

« Reply #152 on: August 15, 2013, 10:12:14 PM »

Nice thread we need more like this Cheesy oh boy I love it
anabolichalo
Getbig V

VP Ronnie Coleman fan club EMEA

« Reply #153 on: August 15, 2013, 10:19:39 PM »

when it comes to anabolichalo your talking to the EPTIOME of a beta male.

Re: (No subject)
Sent to: flinstones1  on: June 10, 2013, 12:22:11 PM
 Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe yeah women love big muscles

the last day of my 12 week cycle (first cycle ever, 300mg test e/week) i looked at my arm and said "well my arm is getting bigger, definitely i will get a girl tonight"

bitch is afraid to talk to women cause his arms arent big enough lol...fucking loser

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=464169
Antonio fella
Getbig III

« Reply #154 on: August 15, 2013, 10:35:01 PM »

Bitch did you up the dose yet?

Up it now!!!! homo!

For real! Pussy !!

Cheesy
cswol
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #155 on: August 16, 2013, 08:05:10 AM »

With a one ester test you won't get that good of results after receptors recognize it, u should always use sostenon
macos
Getbig IV

Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.

« Reply #156 on: August 16, 2013, 09:31:57 AM »

With a one ester test you won't get that Angry good of results after receptors recognize it, u should always use sostenon
lmao  Grin Grin Grin Grin

$
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #157 on: August 16, 2013, 10:33:19 AM »

With a one ester test you won't get that good of results after receptors recognize it, u should always use sostenon

AR don't recognize esters.. the esters are cleaved and test is released. test is what sits in the AR, not the ester.
anabolichalo
Getbig V

« Reply #158 on: August 16, 2013, 10:34:29 AM »

AR don't recognize esters.. the esters are cleaved and test is released. test is what sits in the AR, not the ester.
fascinating, cswol please comment on this

let's decipher the anabolic window
macos
Getbig IV

« Reply #159 on: August 16, 2013, 11:50:04 AM »

exactly.

$
a_pupil
Getbig III

« Reply #160 on: August 16, 2013, 11:52:30 AM »

pay heed. the god of hormones has spoken
XFACTOR
Getbig V

« Reply #161 on: August 16, 2013, 11:54:36 AM »

Does it matter what you take for cutting?  Or diet and cardio really all the matters?
macos
Getbig IV

« Reply #162 on: August 16, 2013, 12:15:03 PM »

Does it matter what you take for cutting?  Or diet and cardio really all the matters?
what you take for cutting does not matter if you only want to lower bodyfat. If you want to actally look lean with all the lines you just need to use stuff that gives you minimum water retention.

$
Onetimehard
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #163 on: August 16, 2013, 12:20:14 PM »

WTF are you talking about  Huh   esters and receptors, what?  wow, go read a book bro  Undecided
macos
Getbig IV

« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2013, 12:24:23 PM »

WTF are you talking about  Huh   esters and receptors, what?  wow, go read a book bro  Undecided
it was an epic post. Atleast we got some humour here in getbig
 Grin Grin Grin

$
Onetimehard
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #165 on: August 16, 2013, 12:33:12 PM »

it was an epic post. Atleast we got some humour here in getbig
 Grin Grin Grin
Cheesy
anabolichalo
Getbig V

« Reply #166 on: August 16, 2013, 01:21:39 PM »

What should I take to look like you? Need to get swole
to get swole you gotta push the cc's

none of that "hrt" pussy shit

there has to be a sacrifice
anabolichalo
Getbig V

« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2013, 01:36:49 PM »

Will 15cc be enough? 5'10, 290lbs is the goal here.
ask cswol

i dont know the details

only the principle
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #168 on: August 16, 2013, 02:53:18 PM »

generally speaking no. although tren effects (or is it 'affects'.. anyways) my bmr/bf moreso than any other steroid...

when dieting/cutting, your only objective is to maintain what musclemass you already have.... usually. there are exceptions.. guys who 'grow into shows' and get bigger and leaner as they go.

but as far as esters for cutting? makes zero difference. ppl swear prop doesn't make them bloat as bad as enan... that's never been my experience. I bloat the same from both (which is not much).... by that same logic, test suspension/tne should produce even less bloat, but that's not the case at all, usually.
no one
Getbig V

have i hurt your feelings?

« Reply #169 on: August 16, 2013, 04:47:06 PM »

diet and cardio are all that matters.

b
Onetimehard
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #170 on: August 16, 2013, 05:03:50 PM »

yes it does big time, I can not believe all you guys responding to this think that it is only water the difference between to products  Huh

200 lb shredded, with equal fat, equal water equal muscle on tren and var will not look the same as 200 lb shredded, equal everything on prop, you get a grainier look on the tren, i have tried it both ways and my body is different on just prop, regardless of the water being drawn out, the grainy look will be there on tren.

Dry yourself up as much as humanly possible and the look still will not match the tren look.

I hate gh15 and thought he was the biggest shit talker, but he was right about looking at a physique and knowing some compounds.
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #171 on: August 16, 2013, 05:55:17 PM »

besides tren I don't believe it matters what you take for 'cutting'.

there is no such thing as a 'cutting cycle' or a 'cutting steroid'.

take all the winstrol and masteron and primo you want, if you're not dieting, you're not gonna 'cut'. (I hate that term)

you can diet on test, deca, and dbol..... I prefer to diet on test and anadrol with npp for the first half of the 'cycle' and tren for the second half... adding in masteron a month before I need to be 'presentable'.
Onetimehard
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #172 on: August 16, 2013, 06:11:17 PM »

take all the winstrol and masteron and primo you want, if you're not dieting, you're not gonna 'cut'. (I hate that term)

you can diet on test, deca, and dbol..... I prefer to diet on test and anadrol with npp for the first half of the 'cycle' and tren for the second half... adding in masteron a month before I need to be 'presentable'.
YOU CAN NOT DIET ON DECA, TEST AND D-BOL, YOU CAN'T, THEY THEY EACH CARRY 5000, NO 6000 CALORIES, TAKING A SHOT OF DECA ADDS 5000 CALORIES TO YOUR IN TAKE, .......... Roll Eyes

WELL DUH, Obviously you can diet on any steroid on the planet, no shit sherlock, as for diet cycles, wtf is a diet cycle? this shit is just terminology to compounds that make more sEnce.

But you guys are dead wrong, take test till you are shredded and drop all the fat then all the water and obtain a certain look, then do the same with tren and the look will be different, the texture of the muscle will be more rugged and grainy. Same amount of body fat, same amount of water, same amount of muscle, 2 different looks....

TELL ME I AM WRONG, LOL.
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #173 on: August 16, 2013, 07:07:27 PM »

Onetimehard
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #174 on: August 16, 2013, 07:18:26 PM »

I stand corrected, noted  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!