Author Topic: how huge can you get on 3-4 grams of test blasting alone, no other drugs?  (Read 43376 times)

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: how huge can you get on 3-4 grams of test blasting alone, no other drugs?
« Reply #151 on: August 16, 2013, 08:05:10 AM »
With a one ester test you won't get that good of results after receptors recognize it, u should always use sostenon

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2013, 09:31:57 AM »
With a one ester test you won't get that >:( good of results after receptors recognize it, u should always use sostenon
lmao  ;D ;D ;D ;D
$

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2013, 10:33:19 AM »
With a one ester test you won't get that good of results after receptors recognize it, u should always use sostenon

AR don't recognize esters.. the esters are cleaved and test is released. test is what sits in the AR, not the ester.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2013, 10:34:29 AM »
AR don't recognize esters.. the esters are cleaved and test is released. test is what sits in the AR, not the ester.
fascinating, cswol please comment on this

let's decipher the anabolic window

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: August 16, 2013, 11:50:04 AM »
exactly.
$

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 16, 2013, 11:52:30 AM »

pay heed. the god of hormones has spoken

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 16, 2013, 11:54:36 AM »

Does it matter what you take for cutting?  Or diet and cardio really all the matters?

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: August 16, 2013, 12:15:03 PM »
Does it matter what you take for cutting?  Or diet and cardio really all the matters?
what you take for cutting does not matter if you only want to lower bodyfat. If you want to actally look lean with all the lines you just need to use stuff that gives you minimum water retention.
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #159 on: August 16, 2013, 12:20:14 PM »
WTF are you talking about  ???   esters and receptors, what?  wow, go read a book bro  :-\

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: August 16, 2013, 12:24:23 PM »
WTF are you talking about  ???   esters and receptors, what?  wow, go read a book bro  :-\
it was an epic post. Atleast we got some humour here in getbig
 ;D ;D ;D
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #161 on: August 16, 2013, 12:33:12 PM »
it was an epic post. Atleast we got some humour here in getbig
 ;D ;D ;D
:D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 16, 2013, 01:21:39 PM »
What should I take to look like you? Need to get swole
to get swole you gotta push the cc's

none of that "hrt" pussy shit

there has to be a sacrifice

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 16, 2013, 01:36:49 PM »
Will 15cc be enough? 5'10, 290lbs is the goal here.
ask cswol

i dont know the details

only the principle

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2013, 02:53:18 PM »

generally speaking no. although tren effects (or is it 'affects'.. anyways) my bmr/bf moreso than any other steroid...

when dieting/cutting, your only objective is to maintain what musclemass you already have.... usually. there are exceptions.. guys who 'grow into shows' and get bigger and leaner as they go.

but as far as esters for cutting? makes zero difference. ppl swear prop doesn't make them bloat as bad as enan... that's never been my experience. I bloat the same from both (which is not much).... by that same logic, test suspension/tne should produce even less bloat, but that's not the case at all, usually.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #165 on: August 16, 2013, 04:47:06 PM »

diet and cardio are all that matters.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #166 on: August 16, 2013, 05:03:50 PM »
yes it does big time, I can not believe all you guys responding to this think that it is only water the difference between to products  ???

200 lb shredded, with equal fat, equal water equal muscle on tren and var will not look the same as 200 lb shredded, equal everything on prop, you get a grainier look on the tren, i have tried it both ways and my body is different on just prop, regardless of the water being drawn out, the grainy look will be there on tren.

Dry yourself up as much as humanly possible and the look still will not match the tren look.

I hate gh15 and thought he was the biggest shit talker, but he was right about looking at a physique and knowing some compounds.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2013, 05:55:17 PM »
besides tren I don't believe it matters what you take for 'cutting'.

there is no such thing as a 'cutting cycle' or a 'cutting steroid'.

take all the winstrol and masteron and primo you want, if you're not dieting, you're not gonna 'cut'. (I hate that term)

you can diet on test, deca, and dbol..... I prefer to diet on test and anadrol with npp for the first half of the 'cycle' and tren for the second half... adding in masteron a month before I need to be 'presentable'.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #168 on: August 16, 2013, 06:11:17 PM »

take all the winstrol and masteron and primo you want, if you're not dieting, you're not gonna 'cut'. (I hate that term)

you can diet on test, deca, and dbol..... I prefer to diet on test and anadrol with npp for the first half of the 'cycle' and tren for the second half... adding in masteron a month before I need to be 'presentable'.
YOU CAN NOT DIET ON DECA, TEST AND D-BOL, YOU CAN'T, THEY THEY EACH CARRY 5000, NO 6000 CALORIES, TAKING A SHOT OF DECA ADDS 5000 CALORIES TO YOUR IN TAKE, .......... ::)

WELL DUH, Obviously you can diet on any steroid on the planet, no shit sherlock, as for diet cycles, wtf is a diet cycle? this shit is just terminology to compounds that make more sEnce.

But you guys are dead wrong, take test till you are shredded and drop all the fat then all the water and obtain a certain look, then do the same with tren and the look will be different, the texture of the muscle will be more rugged and grainy. Same amount of body fat, same amount of water, same amount of muscle, 2 different looks....

TELL ME I AM WRONG, LOL.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #169 on: August 16, 2013, 07:07:27 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

kohl

• Getbig II
« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2013, 05:48:41 AM »
yes it does big time, I can not believe all you guys responding to this think that it is only water the difference between to products  ???

200 lb shredded, with equal fat, equal water equal muscle on tren and var will not look the same as 200 lb shredded, equal everything on prop, you get a grainier look on the tren, i have tried it both ways and my body is different on just prop, regardless of the water being drawn out, the grainy look will be there on tren.

Dry yourself up as much as humanly possible and the look still will not match the tren look.

I hate gh15 and thought he was the biggest shit talker, but he was right about looking at a physique and knowing some compounds.

Seems at least you learned SOMETHING.

TheNeed

• Getbig II
« Reply #172 on: August 24, 2013, 08:58:56 AM »
Doing all that test will do nothing but for you unless you have gh in the system along with years of use building up to that dose.  I would keep it @ that level and trrow in a gram of tren EW.

Now that's livin'  !-!-!-!-!-!rf

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #173 on: August 24, 2013, 10:08:19 AM »
you can diet on anything... you can even diet off of hormones, but why would anyone choose to diet on test deca and dbol over drier compounds like primo/mast/tren? It just makes no sense. You'd probably be fine including your choice of a wetter compound like test/deca/dbol/drol/npp or whatever you want in there to keep some thickness, but to diet on a traditional stack geared toward bulking isn't the best idea unless it's your only option.

sexpert