Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 28, 2014, 11:42:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how huge can you get on 3-4 grams of test blasting alone, no other drugs?  (Read 9045 times)
kohl
Getbig II

« Reply #175 on: August 24, 2013, 05:48:41 AM »

yes it does big time, I can not believe all you guys responding to this think that it is only water the difference between to products  Huh

200 lb shredded, with equal fat, equal water equal muscle on tren and var will not look the same as 200 lb shredded, equal everything on prop, you get a grainier look on the tren, i have tried it both ways and my body is different on just prop, regardless of the water being drawn out, the grainy look will be there on tren.

Dry yourself up as much as humanly possible and the look still will not match the tren look.

I hate gh15 and thought he was the biggest shit talker, but he was right about looking at a physique and knowing some compounds.

Seems at least you learned SOMETHING.

Report to moderator   Logged
TheNeed
Getbig II

« Reply #176 on: August 24, 2013, 08:58:56 AM »

Doing all that test will do nothing but for you unless you have gh in the system along with years of use building up to that dose.  I would keep it @ that level and trrow in a gram of tren EW.

Now that's livin'  !-!-!-!-!-!rf
noway55
Getbig II

« Reply #177 on: August 24, 2013, 10:08:19 AM »

you can diet on anything... you can even diet off of hormones, but why would anyone choose to diet on test deca and dbol over drier compounds like primo/mast/tren? It just makes no sense. You'd probably be fine including your choice of a wetter compound like test/deca/dbol/drol/npp or whatever you want in there to keep some thickness, but to diet on a traditional stack geared toward bulking isn't the best idea unless it's your only option.
sexpert
Getbig II

« Reply #178 on: August 24, 2013, 10:26:32 AM »

very huge
like a truck
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

« Reply #179 on: August 24, 2013, 12:04:41 PM »

Like huge

You can see the cuts due to masteron alongside 3g of test right there bro
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!