Author Topic: REMINDER: Italians are Extreme Betas  (Read 7943 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: REMINDER: Italians are Extreme Betas
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2013, 03:18:15 PM »
Don't forget their dirty play against Zidane in 2006 WC final! 
Wat...

Oh, you're talking about that soccer thing.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2013, 06:13:52 AM »
going to Italy this week on holiday... don't really care if they're betas, what I'm really looking forward to is the food, hope it's gonna be great !

You are going to have a great time.  Italy is really a beautiful country.  I do photography on the side and I am lucky enough I contract myself out with a travel company here as their official photographer when they do group trips/tours/cruises.  I love photography Italy.  I can't tell you the number of times I have gotten lost on little side streets while wandering around photographing elaborate door knockers or little fountains that located off the beaten path.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2013, 06:22:21 AM »
Germans > Italians  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2013, 06:22:44 AM »
You are going to have a great time.  Italy is really a beautiful country.  I do photography on the side and I am lucky enough I contract myself out with a travel company here as their official photographer when they do group trips/tours/cruises.  I love photography Italy.  I can't tell you the number of times I have gotten lost on little side streets while wandering around photographing elaborate door knockers or little fountains that located off the beaten path.

Ever go to Sicily parts where they filmed the Godfather?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2013, 06:25:18 AM »
Germans > Italians  :D

Agree. And everybody in Europe is superior to the French.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2013, 06:27:19 AM »
Chris Bertolucci aka Joey Muscles ain't no Beta

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2013, 06:29:29 AM »
Chris Bertolucci aka Joey Muscles ain't no Beta

NYC ginzos are not the same as Italian zips. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2013, 06:34:19 AM »
Franco and Louie were complete betas to Arnold whom both were Italians  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2013, 06:36:00 AM »
Franco and Louie were complete betas to Arnold whom both were Italians  ;D

Well Arnold was no ordinary person, he was...

Hercules, The Austrian Oak!

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2013, 06:38:45 AM »
Well Arnold was no ordinary person, he was...

Hercules, The Austrian Oak!

Well to be fair Louie was the Incredible Hulk  :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2013, 06:39:26 AM »
NYC ginzos are not the same as Italian zips.  

Sure sure, a clip of some tough-guys frolickin', but they just actors, they're no Chris B aka Joey Muscles

He's da real deal!

Ain't nobody messin' wif Cris B aka The Terror of the Aquafina! (unless yer Straw Man)

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2013, 06:41:22 AM »
Doesn't Derek Anthony claim Italian??

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2013, 06:55:07 AM »
Doesn't Derek Anthony claim Italian??

Derek Anthony Springer even made a "La Cose Notre" tattoo on his back :D

Non-Italian of Peace

ChairPoser of peace

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2013, 07:05:19 AM »
England is a great country.  One of my favorites, though 90% of my times has been spent in London and my ventures to other areas are scarce and limited.   However, if I were going to relocate somewhere, London would be at the top of my list.  I was there in May 2012 at the tail end of a drinking tour that started in Ireland (beer), went to Scotland (scotch), and ended up in London for the Queens Jubilee right before the Olympics.  Amazing city.  Amazing 24/7 party the entire week I was there.

You can find some of the most naturally beautiful women in the world in this city.  (In addition to Norway, Sweden and Germany)  By naturally beautiful, I am mean as nature intended and no reliance on make up or plastic surgery.  Pure British women can be drop dead beautiful.  The men?  Not so much.  (Not that I find any men to be beautiful mind you).  Overall, the citizens are very laid back and polite in general.  You can always spot the Americans in the city because they are the ones always in a rush.  You can always spot the Canadians in the city as well because they are the ones wearing black socks and sandals.  

About the only thing that annoys me in this city (besides the Muslims) is any time there is even a hint of sunlight, the parks are instantly packed with a mass of pasty white vitamin D deficient bodies that looks like a gathering of gothic Twilight fans.  All trying to soak up the meager rays of sunlight that apparently got lost on their way down to the French coastline.  One thing about British appearances is that once "a little" starts to go, "everything" goes.  Those wobbly sacks of milk colored flesh also usually sport teeth that make you think of a shark due to the fact they are never in a straight line and appear to be the kind that shed and regenerate in a back to front pattern.  Combined with a bald spot that seems to be mandatory upon your 16th birthday and you have to wonder how these people ever get laid.

I have only been exposed to the hooligan element in small doses.  For which I am thankful.  These are the only lads I know of that can get in a fight, take a beating to the face and the injuries actually improve their appearance.  Saying the word "soccer" within ear shot will cause a meltdown that you haven't seen the likes of since the Nazis opened the Ark and the ghosts came flying out.  The cheap warm beer along with the humid warm weather seems to turn these deadbeats into a pack of monkeys that just escaped from a Sex Addict Anonymous meeting.  Humping up against anything that stands still long enough, dropping their pants to show their ass (which due to the fact it is solid white and pock marked all over this is where I assume we get the term "mooning" from.) and pissing anywhere and everywhere.   And those fucking football songs.  3 or 4 lines repeated over and over and over...  

The city has some of the best arts and theater in the world if you are into that.  (I am).  Overall, you can't really bitch about a place that gave us Winston Churchill can you?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2013, 07:08:00 AM »
You can find some of the most naturally beautiful women in the world in this city.  (In addition to Norway, Sweden and Germany)  By naturally beautiful, I am mean as nature intended and no reliance on make up or plastic surgery.  Pure British women can be drop dead beautiful.  The men?  Not so much.  (Not that I find any men to be beautiful mind you).  Overall, the citizens are very laid back and polite in general.  You can always spot the Americans in the city because they are the ones always in a rush.  You can always spot the Canadians in the city as well because they are the ones wearing black socks and sandals.  

About the only thing that annoys me in this city (besides the Muslims) is any time there is even a hint of sunlight, the parks are instantly packed with a mass of pasty white vitamin D deficient bodies that looks like a gathering of gothic Twilight fans.  

All trying to soak up the meager rays of sunlight that apparently got lost on their way down to the French coastline.  One thing about British appearances is that once "a little" starts to go, "everything" goes.  

Those wobbly sacks of milk colored flesh also usually sport teeth that make you think of a shark due to the fact they are never in a straight line and appear to be the kind that shed and regenerate in a back to front pattern.  Combined with a bald spot that seems to be mandatory upon your 16th birthday and you have to wonder how these people ever get laid.

I have only been exposed to the hooligan element in small doses.  For which I am thankful.  These are the only lads I know of that can get in a fight, take a beating to the face and the injuries actually improve their appearance.  Saying the word "soccer" within ear shot will cause a meltdown that you haven't seen the likes of since the Nazis opened the Ark and the ghosts came flying out.  The cheap warm beer along with the humid warm weather seems to turn these deadbeats into a pack of monkeys that just escaped from a Sex Addict Anonymous meeting.  Humping up against anything that stands still long enough, dropping their pants to show their ass (which due to the fact it is solid white and pock marked all over this is where I assume we get the term "mooning" from.) and pissing anywhere and everywhere.   And those fucking football songs.  3 or 4 lines repeated over and over and over...  

Nice

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2013, 07:09:13 AM »
England is a great country.  One of my favorites, though 90% of my times has been spent in London and my ventures to other areas are scarce and limited.   However, if I were going to relocate somewhere, London would be at the top of my list.  I was there in May 2012 at the tail end of a drinking tour that started in Ireland (beer), went to Scotland (scotch), and ended up in London for the Queens Jubilee right before the Olympics.  Amazing city.  Amazing 24/7 party the entire week I was there.

About the only thing that annoys me in this city (besides the Muslims) is any time there is even a hint of sunlight, the parks are instantly packed with a mass of pasty white vitamin D deficient bodies that looks like a gathering of gothic Twilight fans.  All trying to soak up the meager rays of sunlight that apparently got lost on their way down to the French coastline.  One thing about British appearances is that once "a little" starts to go, "everything" goes.  Those wobbly sacks of milk colored flesh also usually sport teeth that make you think of a shark due to the fact they are never in a straight line and appear to be the kind that shed and regenerate in a back to front pattern.  Combined with a bald spot that seems to be mandatory upon your 16th birthday and you have to wonder how these people ever get laid.

The city has some of the best arts and theater in the world if you are into that.  (I am).  Overall, you can't really bitch about a place that gave us Winston Churchill can you?

Great spot on post!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2013, 07:10:04 AM »
Ever go to Sicily parts where they filmed the Godfather?

Yeah.  Nice country and worth a visit once or twice.  One thing about it is that their mob over there is nothing like ours over here.  You won't find their heavies sitting around in fucking track suits being obnoxious.  And for some reason they seem immune to the genetic disability the rest of the Italian race has whereas they are unable to speak without moving their arms all around.  Sometimes I think they are waving their arms around because that's how they wind up their mouths.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2013, 07:16:16 AM »
lol @ Canadians wearing black socks with sandals.

Nice analysis. Wouldn't have guessed to see some nice girls in Britain. You just always hear the worst...stereotypes.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2013, 07:27:08 AM »
lol @ Canadians wearing black socks with sandals.

Nice analysis. Wouldn't have guessed to see some nice girls in Britain. You just always hear the worst...stereotypes.

Well there are plenty of ugly girls there too.  Usually from other locations/countries.  But keep in mind that I said beautiful women.  As in their late 20s and up.   Being well bred and polished isn't always enough (look at Camilla) but once you get into the stock that can claim to be born under the bells, they are beautiful women.  Both inside and outside. 

I tend to be more culture inclined and attend the theater and opera there a good bit when I visit.  I love going to art gallery opening and artist receptions.  These places and interests tends to stack the odds in my favor of running into women who are way above average in all regards.  But you try cruising the parks or pubs or technos/discos/oh nos and the selections there are vastly downgraded. 

Their social life tends to be very cliquish and they tend to disassociate themselves from others that are beneath their standards.  I was very fortunate to make the right acquaintances years ago and be introduced properly to some really great people. 

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2013, 08:21:37 AM »
Don't hate. 100% Italian here. Watch the Fiat commercial about the Italians...

And go fuck yourself.
$

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2013, 09:28:21 AM »
Fantastic posting from Lurker no More - the man certainly knows his stuff.

I've written before about being sexed almost to death by a Finnish babe. That was in Florence. She complained that none of the Italian guys looked anything like the statues they had there, and then jumped on me and made me extremely appreciative of Scandinavian women for the rest of my life.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2013, 10:14:34 AM »

Outed as fuck.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2013, 10:44:10 AM »
Outed as fuck.

Yeah.  Cause no hetero ever engages in photography huh?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2013, 10:45:43 AM »
Don't hate. 100% Italian here. Watch the Fiat commercial about the Italians...

And go fuck yourself.

I forgot to mention that true blooded 100% Italians are generally whiny ass bottom queers as well.

But hey... spit that accent out of your mouth and maybe you can fool a few people into thinking you are Spanish. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2013, 10:48:51 AM »
Yeah.  Cause no hetero ever engages in photography huh?