Author Topic: REMINDER: Italians are Extreme Betas  (Read 7941 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
REMINDER: Italians are Extreme Betas
« on: August 13, 2013, 11:46:31 AM »
1. They aren't the vaunted Romans of antiquity: a variegated class of peoples have occupied some or all of Italy since the Empire's fall (Ostrogoths, Lombards, Arabs, Berbers, Normans, Austrians, French), spreading their seed and thus severely diluting or outright eliminating the Roman genome.

2. They have an extremely beta military tradition: they dithered during World War I and switched allegiance to the winning side; they barely defeated a bunch of Ethiopian tribes in the 1930s, resorting to chemical weapon use; they launched a sneak attack against France after millions of that nation's troops had been surrounded by the Nazis and still lost; they were defeated by Greek and Albanian peasants in the Balkans; 500 thousand plus Italians couldn't defeat a small group of Indian and South African divisions under the Brits in North Africa and Ethiopia, instead surrendering; and, they are the only country to surrender three times in a war (to the Allies in 1943, to the Germans after they invaded soon after, and to the Allies again at war's end).

3. Italian food is extremely overrated. Real pizza sucks. If you ever go to Italy and sample the real stuff, it is very plain. In fact, all of Italy has food just like the Olive Garden, except that it ends up tasting better because the raw ingredients are superior.

4. They are one of the PIIGS nations of Eurozone crisis fame, proving that they can't for the life of them keep their financial house in order. Real men handle money responsibly.

5. Those "guys" on the Jershey Shore are Italian. Enough said.

Hope this helps

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: REMINDER: Italians are Extreme Betas
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 11:48:47 AM »
1. They aren't the vaunted Romans of antiquity: a variegated class of peoples have occupied some or all of Italy since the Empire's fall, spreading their seed (Ostrogoths, Lombards, Arabs, Berbers, Normans, Austrians, French) and thus severely diluting or outright eliminating the Roman genome.

2. They have an extremely beta military tradition: they dithered during World War I and switched allegiance to the winning side; they barely defeated a bunch of Ethiopian tribes during the run-up to World War II, resorting to chemical weapon use; they launched a sneak attack against the French after millions of troops had been surrounded by the Nazis and still lost; they were defeated by Greek and Albanian peasants in the Balkans; 500 thousand plus Italians couldn't defeat a bunch of Indian and South African divisions under the Brits in North Africa and Ethiopia, instead surrendering; and, they are the only country to surrender three times in a war (to the Allies in 1943, to the Germans after they invaded the day after, to the Allies again at war's end).

3. Real pizza sucks. If you ever go to Italy and out of curiosity sample the real version of this stuff, it is very simple, very plain. In fact, all of Italy has food just like the Olive Garden, except it ends up tasting better because the raw ingredients are superior.

4. They are one of the PIIGS nations of Eurozone crisis fame, proving that they can't handle financial matters. Real men know how to handle money.

Hope this helps
Groink is mostly Italian.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 11:53:15 AM »
Groink is mostly Italian.

shizzo is mostly alcohol

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 12:11:27 PM »
1. They aren't the vaunted Romans of antiquity: a variegated class of peoples have occupied some or all of Italy since the Empire's fall, spreading their seed (Ostrogoths, Lombards, Arabs, Berbers, Normans, Austrians, French) and thus severely diluting or outright eliminating the Roman genome.

2. They have an extremely beta military tradition: they dithered during World War I and switched allegiance to the winning side; they barely defeated a bunch of Ethiopian tribes during the run-up to World War II, resorting to chemical weapon use; they launched a sneak attack against the French after millions of their troops had been surrounded by the Nazis and still lost; they were defeated by Greek and Albanian peasants in the Balkans; 500 thousand plus Italians couldn't defeat a small group of Indian and South African divisions under the Brits in North Africa and Ethiopia, instead surrendering; and, they are the only country to surrender three times in a war (to the Allies in 1943, to the Germans after they invaded soon after, and to the Allies again at war's end).

3. Real pizza sucks. If you ever go to Italy and sample the real stuff, it is very simple; very plain. In fact, all of Italy has food just like the Olive Garden, except it ends up tasting better because the raw ingredients are significantly better.

4. They are one of the PIIGS nations of Eurozone crisis fame, proving that they can't handle financial matters. Real men handle money responsibly.

Hope this helps
finnocchio...Italians or Italian descent are the best  ;)..ciao.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 12:14:58 PM »
OWNED

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 12:28:06 PM »

2. They have an extremely beta military tradition: they dithered during World War I and switched allegiance to the winning side; they barely defeated a bunch of Ethiopian tribes during the run-up to World War II, resorting to chemical weapon use; they launched a sneak attack against the French after millions of their troops had been surrounded by the Nazis and still lost; they were defeated by Greek and Albanian peasants in the Balkans; 500 thousand plus Italians couldn't defeat a small group of Indian and South African divisions under the Brits in North Africa and Ethiopia, instead surrendering; and, they are the only country to surrender three times in a war (to the Allies in 1943, to the Germans after they invaded soon after, and to the Allies again at war's end).

3. Real pizza sucks. If you ever go to Italy and sample the real stuff, it is very simple; very plain. In fact, all of Italy has food just like the Olive Garden, except it ends up tasting better because the raw ingredients are significantly better.

4. They are one of the PIIGS nations of Eurozone crisis fame, proving that they can't handle financial matters. Real men handle money responsibly.

Hope this helps

In Italy, the food and it's taste are basically related to the geography/demography of the north and south areas.  One tends to focus mainly on the specialty of white sauces that are phenomenal and the entrees based in a red sauce are barely passable.  The other side is just the opposite with the red sauce entrees being amazing and the white sauce entrees as nothing very special.  It's really a local thing.  Northerners living in the southern area will import their own recipes and vice versa so you can still find something good in any area basically.  

However, I have been to Italy over a dozen times in the last 7 years (all major cities) and there are somethings about the Italians themselves that never change.  

* They can't drive worth a damn.

* Nutella is considered one of the four basic food groups.

* As of July 2012 the vast majority still wore capri pants, puma tennis shoes and popped collars.

* They have the nastiest teeth I have ever seen.  Note I said "nastiest".  Not to be confused with the British teeth that are the WORST.  Worst being busted, cracked, arranged like tombstones on uneven ground, jutting around at various angles...  The Italians are pretty straight and symmetrical, but just fucking nasty due to their chain smoking habits, coffee consumption levels, and general fear of tooth brushes.  

* They have yet to discover what real Fanta Orange soda tastes like.  Here we have the Coca Cola product Fanta Orange that is a carbonated drink that actually tastes like... orange.  (Ask any black person).  Over there, the Fanta Orange made by the same Coca Cola company is some water down diluted shit that tastes like a three week old orange left in the sun and squeezed over the bottom of your shoe into a rain barrel.

Other than that, the country is very beautiful.  The Italian coast is absolutely stunning to cruise by.  

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 12:36:50 PM »
In Italy, the food and it's taste are basically related to the geography/demography of the north and south areas.  One tends to focus mainly on the specialty of white sauces that are phenomenal and the entrees based in a red sauce are barely passable.  The other side is just the opposite with the red sauce entrees being amazing and the white sauce entrees as nothing very special.  It's really a local thing.  Northerners living in the southern area will import their own recipes and vice versa so you can still find something good in any area basically.  

However, I have been to Italy over a dozen times in the last 7 years (all major cities) and there are somethings about the Italians themselves that never change.  

* They can't drive worth a damn.

* Nutella is considered one of the four basic food groups.

* As of July 2012 the vast majority still wore capri pants, puma tennis shoes and popped collars.

* They have the nastiest teeth I have ever seen.  Note I said "nastiest".  Not to be confused with the British teeth that are the WORST.  Worst being busted, cracked, arranged like tombstones on uneven ground, jutting around at various angles...  The Italians are pretty straight and symmetrical, but just fucking nasty due to their chain smoking habits, coffee consumption levels, and general fear of tooth brushes.  

* They have yet to discover what real Fanta Orange soda tastes like.  Here we have the Coca Cola product Fanta Orange that is a carbonated drink that actually tastes like... orange.  (Ask any black person).  Over there, the Fanta Orange made by the same Coca Cola company is some water down diluted shit that tastes like a three week old orange left in the sun and squeezed over the bottom of your shoe into a rain barrel.

Other than that, the country is very beautiful.  The Italian coast is absolutely stunning to cruise by.  
it's amazing that 'italians'from Italy or Americanized from there grand and or parents get a great knack to cook what to us 'Italian americans and or American Italians as great food passed down,my Sicilian grandmother was fantastic cook ,my mom,my sis can't cook worth of shit her husband makes sauce,vodka sauce to die for,ect....i'm happy to pass this life with Italian blood very proud.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 12:42:35 PM »
Lurker, that post was hilarious, especially the nutella part.
Y

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 12:44:20 PM »
Lurker, that post was hilarious, especially the nutella part.
my kids love nutella.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 12:53:32 PM »
 ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 12:57:42 PM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 12:57:51 PM »
I prefer Italians over the French.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 01:07:14 PM »
 :D ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 01:25:52 PM »
I prefer Italians over the French.

Don't get me started on the French.  Soap and deodorant are like Kryponite to those bitches.  The best French wines always seem to be exported to America and the UK Possibly the only places that could afford them probably or either their wineries are so ashamed of their countrymen and their bad taste that they refuse to sell it to them as they couldn't appreciate it properly.  Leaving the wine kept in the country to be some really harsh shit.  If you get a really smooth red there under $20 per glass, chances are it is some cheap shit that has been uncorked for 3 days.  That is only way to mellow out some their shit. 

Add in their fascination with eating cheese that smells like feet, snails that have drowned in garlic and vinegar, and their obsession with "chemical warfare" by attempting to asphyxiate everyone in the same room with them by wearing a ton of Lagerfield or Drakkar cologne and you can see why they aren't very popular outside of their immediate family.  (and that is a stretch at that).  I was over last in 2011 and their most annoying habit then stemmed from the sidewalk cafes banning smoking within 15 feet of their closest tables.  So now instead of sitting there having to sniff their second hand smoke and hearing their frenzied non stop cow language into their cell phones, they wander out into the street and though you escape the smell of smoke and most of their conversation, you are compensated for it in turn by the nonstop blaring of car horns because these dumb asses are wandering back and forth into the street. 

Bunch of fucking pansies who make it a day long attempt at trying to be as rude as possible and acting like they don't understand the English language.  But if you step up and get in their face (hold your breath if you do) you will find out that they suddenly speak perfect English albeit the pronounced trembling in their voice due to their chicken shit asses about to wet their pants. 

Best thing about France is the tourists. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 01:30:16 PM »
hahaha LNM killing it in this thread!

'best thing about France is the tourists' :D
b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 01:32:00 PM »
He should stop lurking and start posting more.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 01:34:40 PM »
He should stop lurking and start poating more.

poating is key around 'ere :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2013, 01:53:06 PM »
poating is key around 'ere :D
CAN'T USE WORD POATING UKJEFF HAS TROLL COPYRIGHT LAWS ON IT,,,

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2013, 01:58:48 PM »

Did you just make an association with Fanta Orange soda and Italy?  LOL.  I spent a week on the Amalfi Coast in Italy in 2008, and I don't ever remember being let down because the Fanta Orange soda tasted differently than what we have here in North America.   I believe the taste of Fanta Orange soda in Italy ranks near the bottom of the list of things people don't care for about Italy.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2013, 02:02:25 PM »
Don't get me started on the French.  Soap and deodorant are like Kryponite to those bitches.  The best French wines always seem to be exported to America and the UK Possibly the only places that could afford them probably or either their wineries are so ashamed of their countrymen and their bad taste that they refuse to sell it to them as they couldn't appreciate it properly.  Leaving the wine kept in the country to be some really harsh shit.  If you get a really smooth red there under $20 per glass, chances are it is some cheap shit that has been uncorked for 3 days.  That is only way to mellow out some their shit.  

Add in their fascination with eating cheese that smells like feet, snails that have drowned in garlic and vinegar, and their obsession with "chemical warfare" by attempting to asphyxiate everyone in the same room with them by wearing a ton of Lagerfield or Drakkar cologne and you can see why they aren't very popular outside of their immediate family.  (and that is a stretch at that).  I was over last in 2011 and their most annoying habit then stemmed from the sidewalk cafes banning smoking within 15 feet of their closest tables.  So now instead of sitting there having to sniff their second hand smoke and hearing their frenzied non stop cow language into their cell phones, they wander out into the street and though you escape the smell of smoke and most of their conversation, you are compensated for it in turn by the nonstop blaring of car horns because these dumb asses are wandering back and forth into the street.  

Bunch of fucking pansies who make it a day long attempt at trying to be as rude as possible and acting like they don't understand the English language.  But if you step up and get in their face (hold your breath if you do) you will find out that they suddenly speak perfect English albeit the pronounced trembling in their voice due to their chicken shit asses about to wet their pants.  

Best thing about France is the tourists.  

Hahahah, are you saying that when a nation's most successful military operation this last century is intentionally destroying its own ships, said nation should stop pretending to be relevant on the world stage and instead opt for ritualistic mass suicide?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scuttling_of_the_French_fleet_in_Toulon

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2013, 02:04:28 PM »
No need to travel the world when we have lurkernomore around. Hey do England next  :D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2013, 02:39:57 PM »

Hope this helps
Not the Sicilians that I know!

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2013, 02:40:37 PM »
going to Italy this week on holiday... don't really care if they're betas, what I'm really looking forward to is the food, hope it's gonna be great !

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2013, 02:49:09 PM »
Great stuff LNM!! Loved it! Yes, do the UK next? Soggy fish 'n chips, endless soft rain and soccer hooligans (who even die in bar fights). Tell us about their food wine/beverages culture.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2013, 03:16:16 PM »
Don't forget their dirty play against Zidane in 2006 WC final!