Author Topic: Anyone get gas from whey shakes?  (Read 1633 times)

lsdthcmdma

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Anyone get gas from whey shakes?
« on: December 23, 2005, 08:02:35 AM »
anyone else have this problem?  what can i do about it?

TheBigAristotle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Anyone get gas from whey shakes?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 08:06:51 AM »
This happens to a lot of people and it happened to me when I was using a cheap whey concentrate. I always had an upset stomach and the gas was absolutely disgusting.

When I switched to a blend of CFM whey isolate, egg white, and micellar casein I felt a lot better.

I would suggest trying a different protein or adding in some digestive enzymes to your supplement program.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 10:37:45 AM »
What really gets me is Creatine.  I usually use only 100% pure. The only kind my stomach can handle and that i've gotten the best results with is BIO-X.  I've tried sportlab and many others and I cramp so bad I have to lay on the floor in pain.  Cell tech (the one time i used it a few years ago) was fine but when it comes to pure i can only have one.
bodybuildersreality.com

Tailz

• Getbig II
  • Are you bullet proof? THEN STFU!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2005, 12:16:06 AM »
heh good ol happy gas from good ol whey protien...  i got it only becuz i was taking in too much at once... i trimmed down the scoops and it stopped or reduced alot =P  atleast you know its in you and not on you? haha

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2005, 09:12:43 AM »
"help me, i'm farting!"  ;D

decrease the amount or don't drink it too fast, take 5 mins to drink it.

But you get gas from a hi-protein, hi-carb diet. only way to avoid is to decrease the amounts.

oatmeal, chicken, eggs, cottage cheese...if the amounts are high, it makes the gas chamber look weak haha
tank u jesus