Author Topic: GNC  (Read 9690 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: GNC
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2014, 09:17:40 AM »

Good for him!! That's rather impressive.

How did he manage that?
X2

Speak upon this Princess L

I'm not entirely sure.  I discovered them back around '02 when they were called Natural High.  Seemed all the die hard gym rats knew about this place for protein powder, ephedra and all the other now banned substances REALLY CHEAP.  The place was pretty much a dump, but they had everything you could want and it was fresh.  Not just meathead stuff, but also high quality brands of vitamins and misc. herbal stuff.  He was doing the mail order and online thing relatively early in the game.  Looked like he had a handful of guys in the back shipping out product and a few people in the office taking orders over the phone.  Basically, the shipping warehouse was open to the public, but the main business was the mail order.

The owner used to workout with my workout partner and treated me like an old friend giving me additional discounts and ephedra years after it was banned (damn I miss that stuff).

Now he's got this mega warehouse operation going like well oiled machine ~ still open to the public, but most of the business is online.  The little hole in the wall is still there and dumpy as ever
:)
:

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2014, 11:11:14 AM »
Wow! That's pretty amazing and I am now a customer.

Thanks for the tip on that great site. 👍💪
D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2014, 03:06:47 PM »
I'm not entirely sure.  I discovered them back around '02 when they were called Natural High.  Seemed all the die hard gym rats knew about this place for protein powder, ephedra and all the other now banned substances REALLY CHEAP.  The place was pretty much a dump, but they had everything you could want and it was fresh.  Not just meathead stuff, but also high quality brands of vitamins and misc. herbal stuff.  He was doing the mail order and online thing relatively early in the game.  Looked like he had a handful of guys in the back shipping out product and a few people in the office taking orders over the phone.  Basically, the shipping warehouse was open to the public, but the main business was the mail order.

The owner used to workout with my workout partner and treated me like an old friend giving me additional discounts and ephedra years after it was banned (damn I miss that stuff).

Now he's got this mega warehouse operation going like well oiled machine ~ still open to the public, but most of the business is online.  The little hole in the wall is still there and dumpy as ever
:)

That's fantastic! I love hearing stories like this!!

I will now report your post to the mods for spamming.

;D