Author Topic: Derek Anthony Still At It  (Read 42934 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: Derek Anthony Still At It
« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2013, 05:34:37 AM »
When is the last time he was on here?

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: August 15, 2013, 08:14:12 AM »
Google synthol necrosis , here's a study on a retarded Arab who's arms look like cottage cheese in the MRI
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3459719/
Incidentally also why I'll never shoot IM again, over time the muscle tissue scars up and can actually calcify!

Then how/where do you inject? Subcutaneaous is only meant for water based (like GH)?  Not oil based? And I would guess you'd have to be shooting a boatload of "supplements" over time for calcification?? I have zero calcification from my years as a bodybuilder? Mine is like a new born baby's butt!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 15, 2013, 12:44:51 PM »
Arent the doctors aware of the seo / steroids / other crap he s been ingesting, injecting, drinking? How can they seriously allow him to get a kidney transplant knowing what he s done to his body so far?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 15, 2013, 01:25:46 PM »
Arent the doctors aware of the seo / steroids / other crap he s been ingesting, injecting, drinking? How can they seriously allow him to get a kidney transplant knowing what he s done to his body so far?

I wonder this too. Of course only he knows for sure what "supplements" he is on at this point. It may be that he cannot be refused a kidney if one is available. I would think, not being a medical professional, that your system would have to be really clean when you get a transplant of any type to avoid infection and your body rejecting it. But like I said, I don't know this for sure.

I also don't know anything about injected oils and what happens to the product as it dissipates. I think some folks are assuming it gets filtered through the kidneys without knowing this for sure. We do pee out what we ingest and what our body cannot use, including excess vitamins. I assume anything that ends up as urine was filtered by your kidneys or just passed through them. My wife has kidney failure. As a result, she must limit her protein intake because her kidneys filter it out. It is a condition among people with kidney problems known as "protein spilling."

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #154 on: August 15, 2013, 01:45:43 PM »
 :D ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 15, 2013, 03:08:39 PM »
I wonder this too. Of course only he knows for sure what "supplements" he is on at this point. It may be that he cannot be refused a kidney if one is available. I would think, not being a medical professional, that your system would have to be really clean when you get a transplant of any type to avoid infection and your body rejecting it. But like I said, I don't know this for sure.

I also don't know anything about injected oils and what happens to the product as it dissipates. I think some folks are assuming it gets filtered through the kidneys without knowing this for sure. We do pee out what we ingest and what our body cannot use, including excess vitamins. I assume anything that ends up as urine was filtered by your kidneys or just passed through them. My wife has kidney failure. As a result, she must limit her protein intake because her kidneys filter it out. It is a condition among people with kidney problems known as "protein spilling."

Prime, What's your opinion on how DA got into such poor condition? He obviously looks terrible, that is clear for all to see.

dustin

« Reply #156 on: August 15, 2013, 03:12:45 PM »
Google synthol necrosis , here's a study on a retarded Arab who's arms look like cottage cheese in the MRI

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3459719/

Incidentally also why I'll never shoot IM again, over time the muscle tissue scars up and can actually calcify!

Don't be a pussy. You have to pin a million times before it gets that bad. I get scars and scar tissue like crazy and it's still not enough to turn me off from pinning IM.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: August 15, 2013, 08:34:54 PM »
Then how/where do you inject? Subcutaneaous is only meant for water based (like GH)?  Not oil based? And I would guess you'd have to be shooting a boatload of "supplements" over time for calcification?? I have zero calcification from my years as a bodybuilder? Mine is like a new born baby's butt!

Most good trt drs now recommend subq , I don't inject much volume so there's no point getting IM scar tissue when I can go subq for the same results

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #158 on: August 15, 2013, 08:54:15 PM »
Looks like some folks here never learned the correct way to inj.

Wow.

There is a science behind proper technique... call it an "art" if you will.

You should never be at a loss... or in pain from some kind of unnecessary "calcification" or bolus ~

Ever heard the saying "You're doing it wrong?" (there is a reason for that)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #159 on: August 15, 2013, 09:37:58 PM »
Don't hold out bro, tell us the right way!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #160 on: August 15, 2013, 10:06:25 PM »
every site-injecting bber should pick up a copy of Gray's Anatomy on Amazon and learn where to inject.

saw a dumbass today who injected right where the cap of his delt tied into his bicep/brach. lol... told him next time to shoot hamstrings.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2013, 10:15:43 PM »

He's a sociopath so he tells his doctor half-truths and the doctor thinks he's probably being straight up with him. Lee Priest is notorious for doing this to the people in the bodybuilding industry. If Lee tells everyone he's into scat and does 500mg a week of gear, then he believes everyone will see him as a straight shooter...When actually it's the exact opposite. A sociopath thinks their the smartest guy in the room no matter who's in the room. Put Lee Priest in a room with Einstein and Lee will think he is pulling one over on Albert.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 15, 2013, 10:18:24 PM »

random letters

• Getbig II
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2013, 08:53:08 AM »

What is up with the puncture wounds in the right biceps? I have no intimate knowledge of synthol nor dialysis, so I can't say it's from one or the other.  I'm sure one of you can...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2013, 08:56:05 AM »

What is up with the puncture wounds in the right biceps? I have no intimate knowledge of synthol nor dialysis, so I can't say it's from one or the other.  I'm sure one of you can...
derek has injected so much shit in all parts of his body it's pretty hard to tell. But honestly, who cares anyway.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2013, 09:37:18 AM »
It's a pretty odd picture for Derek to post.  Hoping someone has an educated answer?
Yes he is mentally ill.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2013, 09:41:27 AM »

That's where his fistulae is for dialysis.  Amazes me that he injects crap in the arm they use to save his life. ???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2013, 09:42:52 AM »
That's where his fistulae is for dialysis.  Amazes me that he injects crap in the arm they use to save his life. ???
On course for a slow suicide.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: October 11, 2013, 10:05:44 AM »

Are you sure?  I was sure it was always the inside of the wrist?  I remeber this from other dialysis patients I met.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 11, 2013, 10:19:40 AM »
Are you sure?  I was sure it was always the inside of the wrist?  I remeber this from other dialysis patients I met.

Your right just looked at one of his dialysis pics.  He must have sprung an oil leak!  He already had an infection in his back trap area but he keeps injecting the shit.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2013, 10:30:42 AM »
This dude and all those others who inject this shit are mentally very ill. No joke. It looks like crap, doesn't aid performance and possibly (and more than likely) results in health complications.

It's disturbing.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #171 on: October 11, 2013, 10:38:14 AM »
This dude and all those others who inject this shit are mentally very ill. No joke. It looks like crap, doesn't aid performance and possibly (and more than likely) results in health complications.

It's disturbing.
8)  Exactly . 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 11, 2013, 10:41:54 AM »
Your right just looked at one of his dialysis pics.  He must have sprung an oil leak!  He already had an infection in his back trap area but he keeps injecting the shit.

Ahaha amazing, all that remains is the oil, everything else melted.

And remember kids, without the drugs, they re all 130 lbs!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 11, 2013, 11:34:52 AM »

It's disturbing.

Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is a sickness. People with this condition don't see themselves as others do. Although they may look like crap to us, they think they look okay and could look even better with just a little more oil pumped in here or there and a couple more tattoos.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #174 on: October 11, 2013, 07:51:35 PM »
jesus christ