Author Topic: Craig Titus vs Tom Prince from 2002  (Read 18731 times)

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Craig Titus vs Tom Prince from 2002
« on: December 23, 2005, 09:11:51 AM »

tom prince posts as THE THING...

Posted by Craig Titus, 64.231.165.71 on Wednesday, 27 February 2002, at 11:14 p.m.

I know we have never been good friends Tom, but that is no reason to be such a hater. We are supposed to be "PROFESSIONALS." SO you have to talk bad about my character then Kelly's. First of all YOU should leave her out of our affairs.

Secondly, you have been jealous of me all through the amateurs, especially after I easily kicked your ass at the NPC Nationals. I have destoyed you in every pro contest we have been in. Last year in the Olympia I was way off, but blew your sorry physique away.

Instead of hating and being jealous all the time, try improving your own physique. I mean you have absolutely NO BACK at all, lower, mid or upper. Your arms suck, and look worse because your forearms over power them. You have that long abdominal thing, and super high lats. Basically ALL you have is hamstrings, and they over power your quads.

We will meet later this year Prince (Tom is a prince he kneels for MANY kings...no need to expand here).I will destroy you like I always do and watch you get all jealous (like you always do).

By the way Tom, for a guy with a SUPPOSED masters in english, you can't seem to spell. It isn't phenominol with an "o" it is phenominal With an "A". Fool! You always screw that up on your posts.

Craig

Posted by THE THING, 205.188.197.189 on Thursday, 28 February 2002, at 7:25 a.m., in response to Tom Prince, the Hater!, posted by Craig Titus on Wednesday, 27 February 2002, at 11:14 p.m.

Just to clear this up, if I spelled "phenomenal" with an "o" at the end, I apologize. However, Craig, when you are correcting someone, it's best you also get YOUR spelling correct. You'll notice you put an "i" in phenomenal. (Hint: No "i" in there).

To be jealous of you, you'd have to have something that I don't have. What is that exactly again? Maybe, while you're looking how to correct my spelling of "phenomenal", you should locate the dictionary denotation of "jealous". JEALOUS is when you tell Greg Kovacs "How's Tom Prince got a better contract with Weider than me? After the Olympia, I'm going to go in and DEMAND a raise from Weider." You mean, that kind of jealousy, Craig?

If we're supposed to be professionals, then where'd that pic of me come from before the Olympia? Who would've sent it to Lynn Conkwrite other than you? Who would've sent that to J.M. Manion with a personal note attatched with "Craig Titus" signed to the note, AND, from YOUR e-mail addy?

I'm sooooo prepared to go on this long diatribe naming all the people you've screwed over for money, with the dollar amounts included. Let's not forget to mention the fake GH you used to make in your apartment, using TAP WATER. That's right, you know the ones now. You bought the little glass bottles, had a crimper to put on the tops with. Yes, folks, this was at the time when the green cap Nutropin (with no labels on it) was supposed to be good, so, our hero, Craig Titus, made his own fake, no labled GH. Sold about 50 grand worth (or, at least, that's what he bragged he made). VERY PROFESSIONAL of you, Craig.

Let's define "professional" while we're at it, shall we? Please tell our board readers here, what part of "professional" is you talking to certain judges at the Jan Tana (where Kelly was competing last summer), and telling them they need to make sure they drug test your TRAINING PARTNER at the time, Chris Cormier, because he, was partying too much? Please follow THAT explanation, by explaining why he needs to be tested when you were partying right along side with him? Explain how YOU can go so far out of your way to stab a friend in the back like that??? Especially when you were doing the EXACT SAME THING!!!

Please explain to all our readers here, how professional it is to proposition Melvin Anthony's girlfriend, about coming home to bed with you and Kelly? (Now, here's where Craig will go with this answer. Craig will contend, that it was a joke. But if you know Craig at all, you know he asks these "jokes" in an ambiguous way. Meaning, if Bebe (Melvin's girlfriend), gets offended, Craig can always back out it claiming "it's only a joke". If Bebe says "Yeah, I'd try it.", Craig would jump right in there to set up the time and place).

Let's move on to more professionalism.

Please explain what part of "professionalism", is you screwing over a whole mutha-fukkin' host of people that I can name? Let's start with the $6000 you never paid back to Arne List when you tore your pec. (Craig had to borrow the money from Arne List to pay for his pec surgery, and when Arne came looking for his money back, Craig keep avoiding him. Arne found Craig in the gym, asked him about where his money was, and Craig blasted him one in the face.. that was the Titus-List fight 1996 that happened in Gold's Venice, if any of you remember).

Tell us how much money you still owe Dr. Baumgartner for that surgery? Yes, Craig, neglected to pay off his doctor, for his pec surgery, too.

Tell us, Mr. Titus, what ever happened to the other half of the money you never paid to Dorian Yates for your Olympia diet? Dorian charged Craig $5000, and let Craig make 2 payments of $2500 each. Low and behold, Mr. Professional himself let it slip his mind to pay Dorian after the Olympia. And Craig wondered whyChad Nicholls would never call him back. See, Craig, I knew you'd ask Chad for his help, and Chad and I laughed that you kept calling and calling out of "concern" for me. LOLOL. Yeah, OK, pal.

I could go on and on, and on and on, with this. Mike Q. in Ohio and the $3000 you screwed him for. Robin P's $900. Matt Cline and the (at one point) $12,000 you got HIM for!! Not to mention the grand-daddy of them ALL, the way you took a HUGE S**T on little Scotty, and made him think you had stuff "stolen" and lost his $35,000 worth of product. Now, thank GOD, Scott had his friends (namely ME) saying, "Here's what Craig's REALLY DOING. He's going to take your stuff, sell it, and give you back your initial $35,000 investment." So, Scott didn't LOSE any money (he got the money back in a month.. apparently Scott is the Bank of America now), but he didn't make any money either. He treated you like gold for 2 1/2 years, and you took a S**T on him, Craig. The best part, was when you said you'd take out a 2nd loan on your new house, without Kelly knowing of course, to pay him BACK? Damn, you're a smart guy. Let me ask you something, smart guy.. how you get a 2nd loan on a house in BOTH your names wihtout the Mrs. knowing about it? (Answer: It can't be done if the house is in both your names). Craig, it's time to start realizing that are too stupid to even be a good liar. You get all tangled up in the most details, and can't keep ANYTHING straight in that 10 cent brain.

Just for people's fun, tell everyone how you had NO ONE to talk to when you were in England, Craig? We were all sitting in a circle in the hotel lobby on couches and chairs (me, Dexter, Dennis James, Cormier, JD Dawaudo, Melvin Anthony, etc.), and Craig was ALONE, all by himself. This went on the ENTIRE show, because NO ONE will talk to Craig.

By the way, I beat you utterly senseless in England at the Grand Prix. That was a week after the Olympia, was it not? (By the way, when you going to stop BS'ing everyone about your real age? Craig is 37!!! He claims 34.. PLEASE!!)

One more thing about the English Grand Prix. When Craig called Kelly after the show, to tell her how the show went, Craig's very professional answer was "Typical s**t. The Top 6 guys were all N*GGERS". Now, I know this, because my wife, Rebecca, was having dinner with Kelly at the time Craig called. Kelly, relayed the same message to my wife. (Now, here'e the REALLY GOOD PART: I call my wife an hour or so later, and she tells me what Craig said about the black guys that beat him. Naturally, at breakfast the next morning, while I was eating with Dexter Jackson and Dennis James, I tell them what Craig said. Surprise of all motherly surprises, DJ and DEX arlready knew Craig was a racist. They weren't surprised at all. I've also told that story to Melvin and Chris, obviously. By the way, Craig, ain't your buddy Shawn Ray African-American??

Craig, explain how it is that you have NO friends in the Venice area at ALL? How does such a professional, honest, and well-liked chap, such as yourself, manage to get EVERYONE to hate him? The day you left, there were 8-9 of us in the gym talking, praising GOD, for getting you the F*** out of Venice. Craig used to say "I need to get away from all the drama." Craig and Kelly leave.. "poof".. NO MORE DRAMA!!

Craig, feel free to respond to any of this, but of course, there's an entire book I left out. Try and get real cute, sonny boy. I got a copy of letter you wrote to a GUY while you were in prison (yes, and you know who it is, too!) I'm sure peeps would LOVE that one.

Bye Craigy-poo..
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: craig titus VS tom prince
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 09:30:10 AM »
Who cares?  Prince is still a loser.

Ironic Prince talking about owing someone money when I know firsthand someone last year that paid $2500 to Prince for contest prep advice via EMAIL ONLY and 6 weeks later showed up to confront Prince at the gym about why he never responded to emails in the last 6 weeks when this guys show was now only 3 weeks away and Prince told him that he needed another $2500 just for this guy to show him he was serious about doing the show.  What a moron.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: craig titus VS tom prince
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 09:41:06 AM »
That wasn't Titus who posted that, as Titus stomped Prince at the USA, not the Nationals. Prince, not being the sharpest tool in the shed, missed that glaring clue and went on that long-winded diatribe, which he later recanted when it was made clear to him that Titus never posted.
haha.  thats hilarious, tom wrote all that over a impersonator, that mustve ruined their friendship hahaha!!!  BTW who the fuck changed the title of MY thread, was it you ron?  fuck that shit.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Re: Craig Titus vs Tom Prince from 2002
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 09:53:40 AM »
Ouch :o  No wonder no pros are comming to Titus's aid.  Karma always comes back to bite you in the ass when you need it least.  Fuck unto others and they'll fuck you too.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 10:33:47 AM »
Wow if all that Tom wrote about Craig is true he deserves to rotten in jail just for that.

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2005, 11:47:41 AM »
I just got back from gold's. they were in the process of  taking down all of titus' pictures. haha
Sultan

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2005, 11:49:17 AM »
I just got back from gold's. they were in the process of  taking down all of titus' pictures. haha
how much is it a month for a membership to golds venice?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2005, 11:58:23 AM »

Golds where? holy shit, that is interesting!

Can you PM me so I can add it to www.freecraigtitus.com ?

thanks!

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2005, 12:22:43 PM »

thanks!

venice gold's. "the mecca".

what do you want me to pm? all there is to say is that they were removing his pictures from the walls. the one they were taking down when i was there was his 96 USA victory photo. they have a whole wall of usa victors. i guess 96 will be missing forever now.  :-\
Sultan

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2005, 12:24:01 PM »
how much is it a month for a membership to golds venice?

for me it is $40 a month. some people get better or worse deals depending on when you sign up.
Sultan

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2005, 12:43:23 PM »
I was training at Golds Venice, when Titus was there, just starting out.

He was a big time drama gueen
pain day

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2005, 12:44:40 PM »
I was training at Golds Venice, when Titus was there, just starting out.

He was a big time drama gueen

i've never met the dude, but almost everybody i've talked to about him says he was a total prick.
Sultan

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2005, 01:11:58 PM »
i'll tell you one thing in a fight it wouldn't be close, Titus would stomp a mudhole in Prince.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2005, 01:17:34 PM »
i'll tell you one thing in a fight it wouldn't be close, Titus would stomp a mudhole in Prince.
Titus is nuts! I'm sure if you stole from him.......he would probably kill you!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2005, 01:18:53 PM »
Titus seems like the type of guy who just straight up punches a dude without any arguing, pushing, shoving or anything, that's a bad ass.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2005, 01:48:27 PM »
I don't know who was better Titus or Prince, who has the better record

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2005, 02:47:45 PM »
that shit made for a great read years ago, and it still does.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2005, 05:40:43 PM »
One is a sucker and the other is a loser.. They should be a couple
I am a mini beast

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2005, 05:53:45 PM »
that shit made for a great read years ago, and it still does.

Ditto on that brother!! 8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2005, 05:53:59 PM »
Ah the good old days

asiasbitch

• Getbig II
  • Uh-huh...
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2005, 06:05:06 PM »
Aah, bringing another wife swapper into the discussion....

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2005, 06:05:13 PM »

thanks!

typical trying to get glory out of someone dying,,what a waste of effort,,,do you have the melissa james link on your freetitus page?  but that wouldnt get the media to call you would it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2005, 07:04:25 PM »
typical trying to get glory out of someone dying,,what a waste of effort,,,do you have the melissa james link on your freetitus page?  but that wouldnt get the media to call you would it.

I'm not trying to free craig. I'm trying to present a fair and balanced look at the case.  Yes, all the info I can find on Melissa is up there as well.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2005, 07:55:45 PM »
I'm not trying to free craig. I'm trying to present a fair and balanced look at the case.  Yes, all the info I can find on Melissa is up there as well.
get the freekelly 240

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2005, 08:39:13 PM »
Tom had better thank his lucky stars that HE'S not taking a dirt nap right now, after spilling the beans on Titus like that. :o