Author Topic: Important Notice for Andreisdahomo et al.  (Read 6536 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Important Notice for Andreisdahomo et al.
« on: August 15, 2013, 03:30:06 PM »

5 changes black people need to make to combat racism

“Here’s number five. Pull up your pants. If you’re sagging, I mean — I think it’s your self-esteem that is sagging and who you are as a person it’s sagging. Young people need to be taught respect and there are rules. [...]

Number four now is the n-word. I understand poetic license, but consider this: I hosted a special on the n-word, suggesting that black people stop using it and that entertainers stop deluding yourselves or themselves and others that you’re somehow taking the word back. [...]

Now number three. Respect where you live. Start small by not dropping trash, littering in your own communities. I’ve lived in several predominantly white neighborhoods in my life, I rarely, if ever, witnessed people littering. I live in Harlem now, it’s an historically black neighborhood, every single day I see adults and children dropping their trash on the ground when a garbage can is just feet away. Just being honest here. [...]

Number two, finish school. You want to break the cycle of poverty? Stop telling kids they’re acting white because they go to school or they speak proper English. [...]

And number one, and probably the most important, just because you can have a baby, it doesn’t mean you should. Especially without planning for one or getting married first. More than 72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock. That means absent fathers. And the studies show that lack of a male role model is an express train right to prison and the cycle continues. So, please, black folks, as I said if this doesn’t apply to you, I’m not talking to you. Pay attention to and think about what has been presented in recent history as acceptable behavior. Pay close attention to the hip-hop and rap culture that many of you embrace. A culture that glorifies everything I just mentioned, thug and reprehensible behavior, a culture that is making a lot of people rich, just not you. And it’s not going to.”

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Important Notice for Wiggs, Andreisdahomo et al.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 03:38:20 PM »

“Here’s number five. Pull up your pants. If you’re sagging, I mean — I think it’s your self-esteem that is sagging and who you are as a person it’s sagging. Young people need to be taught respect and there are rules. [...]

Number four now is the n-word. I understand poetic license, but consider this: I hosted a special on the n-word, suggesting that black people stop using it and that entertainers stop deluding yourselves or themselves and others that you’re somehow taking the word back. [...]

Now number three. Respect where you live. Start small by not dropping trash, littering in your own communities. I’ve lived in several predominantly white neighborhoods in my life, I rarely, if ever, witnessed people littering. I live in Harlem now, it’s an historically black neighborhood, every single day I see adults and children dropping their trash on the ground when a garbage can is just feet away. Just being honest here. [...]

Number two, finish school. You want to break the cycle of poverty? Stop telling kids they’re acting white because they go to school or they speak proper English. [...]

And number one, and probably the most important, just because you can have a baby, it doesn’t mean you should. Especially without planning for one or getting married first. More than 72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock. That means absent fathers. And the studies show that lack of a male role model is an express train right to prison and the cycle continues. So, please, black folks, as I said if this doesn’t apply to you, I’m not talking to you. Pay attention to and think about what has been presented in recent history as acceptable behavior. Pay close attention to the hip-hop and rap culture that many of you embrace. A culture that glorifies everything I just mentioned, thug and reprehensible behavior, a culture that is making a lot of people rich, just not you. And it’s not going to.”
Amen.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 03:38:34 PM »
We must deal with the black menace.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 03:42:15 PM »
That guy is awesome. Took a lot of guts and I think he made his point well without being offensive.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 03:42:53 PM »
We must deal with the black menace.

Or take a step back, ignore them and let the problem sort itself out.  No more monetary support of their charities or causes, not even a sympathetic word .  Simply turn off the money spigot and walk away.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 03:43:49 PM »
That guy is awesome. Took a lot of guts and I think he made his point well without being offensive.
Which means he will be killed.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 03:57:23 PM »
Or take a step back, ignore them and let the problem sort itself out.  No more monetary support of their charities or causes, not even a sympathetic word .  Simply turn off the money spigot and walk away.
Hah. Could you imagine the turmoil if you simply cut off their supply of welfare money and food stamps? Jesus Christ, they'd be mowing down every white person they saw until whitey saw the error of their ways and turned the spigot back on.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 03:58:34 PM »
Which means he will be killed.
Oh wow you're so streetwise and knowledgable

Fuck off!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 04:02:02 PM »
Hah. Could you imagine the turmoil if you simply cut off their supply of welfare money and food stamps? Jesus Christ, they'd be mowing down every white person they saw until whitey saw the error of their ways and turned the spigot back on.

It's got to end sometime.  It's tough love.  What they are doing now isn't helping much.  Read the book: white girl bleed a lot.  It's an eye opening experience.  They are out of control.  Get many weapons and fire on the first degenerate that slithers into your neighborhood.

A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Important Notice for Andreisdahomo et al.
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 04:13:14 PM »
black folks and guys is not the same thing.

theres also white guys.

There's a few bad apples in every bunch.  But it seems one bushel is all rotten. Time to cut down the tree.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 04:54:40 PM »
Nope, cause They will learn to do the suburbian welfare aka SSI Disability...Bi-Polar? Here is check. Have Anger Issues? Here is a check. ADD? Here is a check. Like to Smoke Weed, and mad at the government because you can't find a high paying job with your degree? Here is a check. Hurt your back playing basketball 8 yrs ago, yet you can beat up your girlfriend and go to the store and buy alcohol? Here is a check...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2013, 04:58:44 PM »
That man speaks the truth.

Keep in mind that not all black people fall prey to the stereotypes aforementioned. My black coworkers are some of the smartest individuals I know. Some of them grew up in Harlem or other predominantly black neighborhoods in NYC and then went to top IVY league schools and walked out of those old neighborhoods forever. A couple do help out by supporting the local boys & girls club, but they wholeheartedly agree with this assessment.

"1"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2013, 05:00:11 PM »
Nope, cause They will learn to do the suburbian welfare aka SSI Disability...Bi-Polar? Here is check. Have Anger Issues? Here is a check. ADD? Here is a check. Like to Smoke Weed, and mad at the government because you can't find a high paying job with your degree? Here is a check. Hurt your back playing basketball 8 yrs ago, yet you can beat up your girlfriend and go to the store and buy alcohol? Here is a check...
lol, that would also get shutd9wn. But 8 think we both know it would far effect a disproportionate percentagr of the black population. The percentage of white trash on welfare is much, muchcsmaller than the percentage of welfare blacks.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2013, 05:01:16 PM »

When does this happen?  In the trailer parks of American, thats where.  And even then, its at a considerably smaller rate.    They are an abomination  anyway and all their benefits should be revoked. Starve the beast until it wastes away to nothing.
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2013, 05:02:27 PM »

That's just racist.   :D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2013, 05:06:12 PM »
When does this happen?  In the trailer parks of American, thats where.  And even then, its at a considerably smaller rate.    They are an abomination  anyway and all their benefits should be revoked. Starve the beast until it wastes away to nothing.
No sir, this is suburbia...it's the new trend...it may happen in the trailer parks...but, it's a growing, and huge trend---the "I'm getting on disability"....dudes with degrees, who want to smoke weed all day and happen to get a $700+ check for being Bi-polar.
But who is gonna notice in the suburbs? Just like a lot of heroin, weed and coke dealers are in the suburbs.
You are not gonna suspect the kid driving mom's Audi as a drug dealer, right?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2013, 05:10:17 PM »
No sir, this is suburbia...it's the new trend...it may happen in the trailer parks...but, it's a growing, and huge trend---the "I'm getting on disability"....dudes with degrees, who want to smoke weed all day and happen to get a $700+ check for being Bi-polar.
But who is gonna notice in the suburbs? Just like a lot of heroin, weed and coke dealers are in the suburbs.
You are not gonna suspect the kid driving mom's Audi as a drug dealer, right?

Filt.....   A drain on the system that need to be eliminated immediately.   At least they kill each other and innocent people less often.
A

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2013, 05:12:09 PM »
Lol insecure white male paranoia, gotta love it now they quote gay black news anchors.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2013, 05:16:05 PM »
Lol insecure white male paranoia, gotta love it now they quote gay black news anchors.

Whats wrong with being gay?  Why did you have to bring up his gayness.   Do you hate gays?   You must to bring up that fact because it has nothing to do with what he was saying.  Or are you a brotha on the downlow.  Do you resent the fact he can be so open with his sexuality while you are forced to keep your secret? 
A

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2013, 05:24:48 PM »
Whats wrong with being gay?  Why did you have to bring up his gayness.   Do you hate gays?   You must to bring up that fact because it has nothing to do with what he was saying.  Or are you a brotha on the downlow.  Do you resent the fact he can be so open with his sexuality while you are forced to keep your secret? 

mmm no, but I can see how a man who grew up gay and black in Harlem might have issues with the black community as well, moreover what he said could be applied to white trash, hispanic lower middle class communities in certain parts of the country, Camboadians and many other groups, you just took his words and ran with it because you have issues with the black race (while conveniently forgetting the flaws present in your race) statistically speaking you are still more likely to be killed (or raped) by someone with your skin color. Your congitive bias however will never allow you to think outside the box.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2013, 05:26:36 PM »
hah,GTFO.

like being gay someone invalidates what he says.

way to be part of the problem

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2013, 05:33:58 PM »
mmm no, but I can see how a man who grew up gay and black in Harlem might have issues with the black community as well, moreover what he said could be applied to white trash, hispanic lower middle class communities in certain parts of the country, Camboadians and many other groups, you just took his words and ran with it because you have issues with the black race (while conveniently forgetting the flaws present in your race) statistically speaking you are still more likely to be killed (or raped) by someone with your skin color. Your congitive bias however will never allow you to think outside the box.

I never denied that other races flaws.  Your race just happens to have more.  Get your shit together and stop destroying once beautiful cities like Detroit.  Stop committing crimes against your own race and others at a higher rate than anyone else.  I don't think this is an unreasonable request.  Pull your pants up and try to make the world a better place. 

You don't think outside of the box.  Nothing you've written is original or particularly enlightening. Its all prepackaged ideas you've picked up from someone else.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2013, 05:34:43 PM »
hah,GTFO.

like being gay someone invalidates what he says.

way to be part of the problem

I know, right?  A homophobe chastising other people about prejudice.  oh, the irony.
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2013, 05:46:15 PM »
There are already too many disruptive people in the workplace...90% of welfare people shouldn't go anywhere near corporate America...Welfare is just a tax to keep mentally ill people away from working society. Without it, we are all really fukced...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2013, 05:48:01 PM »
There are already too many disruptive people in the workplace...90% of welfare people shouldn't go anywhere near corporate America...Welfare is just a tax to keep mentally ill people away from working society. Without it, we are all really fukced...
interesting angle.... and probably more true tjan we want to admit.