Author Topic: Question for Disgusted- Is the Grainy look achievable without GH?  (Read 9457 times)

ukjeff

Re: Question for Disgusted- Is the Grainy look achievable without GH?
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2013, 12:36:39 AM »
this is true...and it's part of the reason why I am posting less and less. the internet is full of fake people who have no clue what there talking about like yourself.  fyi Im bigger and leaner than you, there are guys who have been using shit for decades who still dont know what they are talking about. for the millionth time, back up your claims showing me a massive lean 260lb dude like you said.....its very simple. One picture and everyone leaves you alone? why haven't you done it?

CAUSE YOU FUCKING CANT. look at you meltdown like a bitch every time i call you out, meanwhile all you have to do was post a pic. Surely a 260lb ripped massive bodybuilder would have some pics he took at some point in his life? ::)
Lol..just lol, way to go to validate ESFItness point.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2013, 12:54:28 AM »
Lol..just lol, way to go to validate ESFItness point.

. More proof time means nothing, youve been at this  for 20 years and never even developed 18 inch arms lol.
l

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2013, 12:57:08 AM »
this is true...and it's part of the reason why I am posting less and less. the internet is full of fake people who have no clue what there talking about like yourself.  fyi Im bigger and leaner than you, there are guys who have been using shit for decades who still dont know what they are talking about. for the millionth time, back up your claims showing me a massive lean 260lb dude like you said.....its very simple. One picture and everyone leaves you alone? why haven't you done it?

CAUSE YOU FUCKING CANT. look at you meltdown like a bitch every time i call you out, meanwhile all you have to do was post a pic. Surely a 260lb ripped massive bodybuilder would have some pics he took at some point in his life? ::)

show me a screenshot of the post where I claimed to be a massive, lean 260lb dude.... I mean, I "said it", right?  ::)

add the term "meltdown" to the list of your internet bbing vocabulary.

and sure, I have plenty of pics. Never said I didn't. I said I wasn't gonna ID myself. what part don't you understand? This isn't high school kid, and we're not in a parking lot after 5th period puffing our chests out bragging about how much more we bench than everyone else.... and come to think of it.. wtf do you see me bragging about anyways? you ever read me write anything about being a big, hard, lean, bbing super freak who'd win any show I entered?

I state FACTS. somebody makes a comment about something being SET IN STONE when it comes to steroids or something that I know to be UN-TRUE or MYTH, and I state MY OWN EXPERIENCE. and you're fragile ego gets bruised somehow and you get butthurt.

And even if you were bigger and leaner than me.. how the fuck does that affect me? will it cost me money? will I somehow not make the insurance payment on my car because of it? or maybe my kids won't respect me.. bwahaha @ you thinking you matter.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2013, 01:02:40 AM »
funny thing is the guy says he could  care less about what people think of him on an anonymous bodybuilding board, yet he's on here constantly trying to get credibility seeking approval with his anonymous  advice to strangers ;D
 cant have your cake and eat it too booboo :-*

I check in here when I have some spare time or i'm waiting on files to download or i'm waiting on a client... I mostly check in looking for some bbing gossip, like maybe somebody got busted, or somebody got divorced, or somebody bought a new house or a new car... then I'll see a thread title and i'll check it out, and if I happen to have some insight, i'll leave my $.02. it is a message board afterall... sometimes i'll post a question.. sometimes i'll answer one, or sometimes i'll just comment. seeking approval? from who, exactly? you??? if I wanted approval from somebody, it sure as hell wouldn't be somebody on an internet msg board kid. grow up.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2013, 01:05:19 AM »
I wouldn't go that far. Lots of guys in the 80's had the grainy look. I have been at some pro shows and seen them up close. Sometimes photos don't show it well. No one today will be grainy with all the slin they are using.  Like I said, very low fat and holding no water or it's not there.

Even in 2001 when he was at his driest Jay was not, or every will be, grainy. Branch has deformed himself with gh and slin and always gets grainy. If Lionel could get dry and grainy he'd be easy top five Mr. O if not winning the whole thing. Will never happen.

Van is right as always.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2013, 01:10:22 AM »

no they aren't.

I abused insulin heavily for years. I was running 50+ iu/day 14years ago when everybody was saying it'd kill you and make you diabetic and make you fat, ect, ect, ect...

did it make me smoother when I was on it? sure.. it makes you hold water.

was it permanent?  no

I spent the majority of the past year in low low bf%, hard, lean, grainy, dry and more separated than i'd ever been in my life... even moreso than when I had aspirations to compete... and my waist was wayyy down. I needed a belt with 32" pants.

I don't think 50 units/day of slin is abuse by today's standards.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2013, 01:17:16 AM »
show me a screenshot of the post where I claimed to be a massive, lean 260lb dude.... I mean, I "said it", right?  ::)

add the term "meltdown" to the list of your internet bbing vocabulary.

and sure, I have plenty of pics. Never said I didn't. I said I wasn't gonna ID myself. what part don't you understand? This isn't high school kid, and we're not in a parking lot after 5th period puffing our chests out bragging about how much more we bench than everyone else.... and come to think of it.. wtf do you see me bragging about anyways? you ever read me write anything about being a big, hard, lean, bbing super freak who'd win any show I entered?

I state FACTS. somebody makes a comment about something being SET IN STONE when it comes to steroids or something that I know to be UN-TRUE or MYTH, and I state MY OWN EXPERIENCE. and you're fragile ego gets bruised somehow and you get butthurt.

And even if you were bigger and leaner than me.. how the fuck does that affect me? will it cost me money? will I somehow not make the insurance payment on my car because of it? or maybe my kids won't respect me.. bwahaha @ you thinking you matter.

.no you do not state facts and I can clearly look through your posts and go to debate with you on them. Im not giving "my advice" Im giving advice passed on to me by a  massive lean guy  who dwarved the shit out of this whole fucking forum including big rio. He was 270 and 8% bf......that's a freak. The biggest guy we had on this forum was slinpimp and he wasn't even close to those numbers.

l

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2013, 01:38:23 AM »
.no you do not state facts and I can clearly look through your posts and go to debate with you on them. Im not giving "my advice" Im giving advice passed on to me by a  massive lean guy  who dwarved the shit out of this whole fucking forum including big rio. He was 270 and 8% bf......that's a freak. The biggest guy we had on this forum was slinpimp and he wasn't even close to those numbers.

so what?

&

so what?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2013, 07:30:08 PM »
slinpimp was not the biggest and leanest guy on these forums.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2013, 07:55:45 PM »
slinpimp was not the biggest and leanest guy on these forums.

slinpimp has a great physique no doubt.

there are a lot of forums... and a lot of guys on each forum with good physiques and not all of them is interested in the opinions of those on a bbing msg forum. most come to these forums to talk about training, drugs, and nutrition, except for this forum, which is mostly just random bbing gossip.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2013, 08:38:19 PM »
slinpimp has a great physique no doubt.

there are a lot of forums... and a lot of guys on each forum with good physiques and not all of them is interested in the opinions of those on a bbing msg forum. most come to these forums to talk about training, drugs, and nutrition, except for this forum, which is mostly just random bbing gossip.

hardly a bbing forum nemore. now just a cesspool gathering of pieces of human waste the bbing industry rejected ....bodybuilding industry diarrhea. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2013, 10:08:50 PM »
Even in 2001 when he was at his driest Jay was not, or every will be, grainy. Branch has deformed himself with gh and slin and always gets grainy. If Lionel could get dry and grainy he'd be easy top five Mr. O if not winning the whole thing. Will never happen.

Van is right as always.

The only place branch is grainy is his legs. The ready of him is in pretty hard condition with his back being soft as butter. I have seen Branch in contest shape up close.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2013, 01:14:51 AM »
The only place branch is grainy is his legs. The ready of him is in pretty hard condition with his back being soft as butter. I have seen Branch in contest shape up close.

Agree about the back.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2013, 03:32:48 AM »
. More proof time means nothing, youve been at this  for 20 years and never even developed 18 17 inch arms lol.
fixed

ukjeff

« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2013, 03:37:36 AM »
. More proof time means nothing, youve been at this  for 20 years and never even developed 18 inch arms lol.
My arms are in proportion with my calvs, how about yours?

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2013, 11:53:31 AM »
good info guys

thx

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2013, 01:12:47 PM »
My arms are in proportion with my calvs, how about yours?

whopping 15 inches haha