Author Topic: is ugl testosterone pretty much the same as pharmacy test?  (Read 22483 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: is ugl testosterone pretty much the same as pharmacy test?
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2013, 04:04:37 AM »
FUCK
Oh fuck, you bought that line?, pure fucken bro science balony.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2013, 06:06:51 AM »
Oh fuck, you bought that line?, pure fucken bro science balony.
i'm easily scared admittedly

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2013, 08:24:13 PM »
the thing is with my watson test e from the pharmacy is i dont have to worry about it being legit or sterile and i know it is dosed correctly

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2013, 12:36:17 AM »
the thing is with my watson test e from the pharmacy is i dont have to worry about it being legit or sterile and i know it is dosed correctly

that's all Kool & the Gang when you're running 200 every 1 or 2 weeks and you get a script for a bottle every 3-6 months, but when you're running a bit more... like a gram or two, or three... HG gets expensive... that's 4-12 amps of primotestin or durateston or testoviron per week... even at *good* prices of $7/amp that's still $28-84/wk... whereas you can get 300/ml 10ml of ug for $50.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2013, 01:25:09 AM »
Get it from a pharmacy or make your own, preferably after getting an assay on the powder. One batch of Chinese tren I got had weed killer, tca acid, methamphetamine, DMSO and a host of other shit in it. Needless to say I don't deal with that factory anymore. But the UGs don't give a shit about that  stuff

No way would I inject something made in a filthy garage by a room temperature iq "bro" into my body, they make up for a lack of sterility with way too much ba

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2013, 01:42:26 AM »
Get it from a pharmacy or make your own, preferably after getting an assay on the powder. One batch of Chinese tren I got had weed killer, tca acid, methamphetamine, DMSO and a host of other shit in it. Needless to say I don't deal with that factory anymore. But the UGs don't give a shit about that  stuff

No way would I inject something made in a filthy garage by a room temperature iq "bro" into my body, they make up for a lack of sterility with way too much ba

too much BA and it's painfull as hell, and you won't have return customers or customers spreading word of mouth... same if it's dirty. if somehow a batch/lot # gets contaminated and the inj's hurt, a UG interested in long term income will exchange the gear for a different batch.

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2013, 02:00:32 AM »
that's all Kool & the Gang when you're running 200 every 1 or 2 weeks and you get a script for a bottle every 3-6 months, but when you're running a bit more... like a gram or two, or three... HG gets expensive... that's 4-12 amps of primotestin or durateston or testoviron per week... even at *good* prices of $7/amp that's still $28-84/wk... whereas you can get 300/ml 10ml of ug for $50.

All personal stash -I rather pay more and get human grade. a bottle every 3-6 months? Most doctors RX a 10ml multi-dose vial every 2 months. You can find premium human grade gear for as low as 1-2$ a amp if you buy it in bulk. I got a bunch of human grade gear from alpha-pharma Test esters/sustanon were no more then 1.50$ and the most expensive product was the parabolon wich was only 4$ a amp in bulk, german remedies Testovirons wich are gold and they were a few bucks a amp. The most was the Tren from a top UGL but those are 10ml and still cheap when bought in bulk.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2013, 03:29:27 AM »
many times I've been tempted to take pics like that.. many many times. lol. but fear of being surrounded by 30 5-0's in a Burger King parking lot and having my phone seized and gone through makes me think better of it. lol... fuck, I checked my gmail on an SIII and couldn't freakin log out and ended up soakin it in acid and tossin it.  :-\

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2013, 03:48:22 AM »
many times I've been tempted to take pics like that.. many many times. lol. but fear of being surrounded by 30 5-0's in a Burger King parking lot and having my phone seized and gone through makes me think better of it. lol... fuck, I checked my gmail on an SIII and couldn't freakin log out and ended up soakin it in acid and tossin it.  :-\

LOL- It is just personal. You have to buy in bulk to get those prices I am talking about. But 50$ for a 10ml vial of good UGL is still pricey, you can get Top notch human grade gear for 1$-2$ a vial. In that picture it is all mainly alpha-pharma gear and german remedies Testovirons as well as infar organon sust (all amps are blistered sealed). they are all 100% authentic. Gear is cheap if you buy it in bulk. I also have in that pic a bunch of 10ml vials of tren from a Top UGL. They are hartd to see as I didn;t want the name of the lab showing. If it was not personal I wouldn't show it. That picture is from last year.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2013, 02:02:41 PM »
A mg is a mg, no matter what, would 40% alcohol from some cheap drink cause you more intoxication then some expensive cognac? no

This ^^

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2013, 06:05:23 PM »
If you choose to go ug just do your homework.  Be thorough, check if the supplier has a good rep, and once you find a good source.  Stick w/ it, be loyal, and keep your mouth shut.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2013, 06:45:36 PM »
If you choose to go ug just do your homework.  Be thorough, check if the supplier has a good rep, and once you find a good source.  Stick w/ it, be loyal, and keep your mouth shut.
great advice,  ;)
LOL- It is just personal. You have to buy in bulk to get those prices I am talking about. But 50$ for a 10ml vial of good UGL is still pricey, you can get Top notch human grade gear for 1$-2$ a vial. In that picture it is all mainly alpha-pharma gear and german remedies Testovirons as well as infar organon sust (all amps are blistered sealed). they are all 100% authentic. Gear is cheap if you buy it in bulk. I also have in that pic a bunch of 10ml vials of tren from a Top UGL. They are hartd to see as I didn;t want the name of the lab showing. If it was not personal I wouldn't show it. That picture is from last year.
WW don't fuck around   :o :o

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2013, 07:29:48 PM »
A sure would love those trenex amps you have there WW

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2013, 08:57:58 PM »

I get what you are saying. I run 200mg wk. and cycle in tren e at 175 mg wk ( tren being ugl does hurt a little and cause redness on small muscles) pharma test is painless. I get a five ml a month for 10 bucks. I'm not competing nor do I desire too. Is that ugl test really 300mg ml? Just saying

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2013, 08:58:31 PM »
To answer the op question, no

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2013, 10:38:49 PM »
All personal stash -I rather pay more and get human grade. a bottle every 3-6 months? Most doctors RX a 10ml multi-dose vial every 2 months. You can find premium human grade gear for as low as 1-2$ a amp if you buy it in bulk. I got a bunch of human grade gear from alpha-pharma Test esters/sustanon were no more then 1.50$ and the most expensive product was the parabolon wich was only 4$ a amp in bulk, german remedies Testovirons wich are gold and they were a few bucks a amp. The most was the Tren from a top UGL but those are 10ml and still cheap when bought in bulk.

Those pics are amazing.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2013, 12:36:14 AM »

this x2.

if you find a local guy.. don't give his number out or try to get him to meet your "friends". lol.

at most, tell your dude you gotta buddy who wants some, and your dude will most likely give you a couple % break so you can make a few bucks.

and if you have what you suspect as a 'bad batch'.. it's giving painfull injections, or it's 'not as strong'. let him know.

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2013, 01:44:52 AM »
A sure would love those trenex amps you have there WW

I bet you do ;)

Eric

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2013, 04:47:15 PM »
Those Oxys can definitely fuck some lives up. Been known to make my bodybuilding stop dead in the tracks don't really get why it's shown with a nice display of gear.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2013, 11:47:26 PM »

9/11 really fucked it all up for everyone.

i miss the days of open borders and care free customs.
b

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2013, 03:32:23 AM »
Those Oxys can definitely fuck some lives up. Been known to make my bodybuilding stop dead in the tracks don't really get why it's shown with a nice display of gear.

oxys are more valuable then gold and they can destroy lives or improve lives just depends on who is using them and if they are getting them prescribed legally. You dont think pros use oxys and benzos? They used to use alot of nubain now it is oxys and benzos. The key is to keep the dose very minimal.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2013, 08:54:57 AM »
oxys are more valuable then gold and they can destroy lives or improve lives just depends on who is using them and if they are getting them prescribed legally. You dont think pros use oxys and benzos? They used to use alot of nubain now it is oxys and benzos. The key is to keep the dose very minimal.
i use to read getbig

"anadrol and nubain, a hell of a combination" slogans

but what are oxies benzies and nubains????

Eric

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2013, 10:08:51 AM »
Seriously? Come on that's the most ridiculous misinformation ever. Oxys are pharmaceutical heroin. Do I think pros use Oxys and benzos, I know some do but that doesn't mean they're not drug addicts, and I'm not talking steroid addicts. Put it this way someone I know who turned pro, know personally, could have turned pro in 2010 but instead chose to do Oxys. He took 2nd instead of first. He was a fucking wreck and almost killed himself. The next year he turned pro with a clear mind because he go sober. Promoting drugs is disgusting. I'm all for gear and you do say some rational stuff but this is not one of those things. And if those were prescribed legally.. Where's the sticker? Just saying I've never seen anyone legally have two pharmacy bottle of oc. Making light of pharm heroin isn't going to get anyone anywhere except rehab.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2013, 02:18:02 PM »
Good post. I used to fuck with benzos (never oxy) and thought it was cool til I almost killedmyself and possibly other people. I had to have two days filled in for me by peers bc I had no recollection whatsoever. Done with that forever.

Bodybuilding and narcotics do not mix and never have.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2013, 04:34:17 PM »
Seriously? Come on that's the most ridiculous misinformation ever. Oxys are pharmaceutical heroin. Do I think pros use Oxys and benzos, I know some do but that doesn't mean they're not drug addicts, and I'm not talking steroid addicts. Put it this way someone I know who turned pro, know personally, could have turned pro in 2010 but instead chose to do Oxys. He took 2nd instead of first. He was a fucking wreck and almost killed himself. The next year he turned pro with a clear mind because he go sober. Promoting drugs is disgusting. I'm all for gear and you do say some rational stuff but this is not one of those things. And if those were prescribed legally.. Where's the sticker? Just saying I've never seen anyone legally have two pharmacy bottle of oc. Making light of pharm heroin isn't going to get anyone anywhere except rehab.

eh... no.

oxy's are Oxycodone. Oxycodone is pharmaceutical oxycodone.

heroin is diacetylmorphine.

two very different drugs.

that's like saying Ephederine is "pharmaceutical speed", or valium is "pharmaceutical booze".